PSH Suggestion & Frustration Thread

daffodil81 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
PSH  Suggestions & Frustration Thread 

• Recently the forum has been flooded with threads where members have been venting out their frustrations over the treatment of the show & characters ..

• Here members can vent out their frustrations & even give suggestions to CVs with regards to the Show, Actors, Characters, TRPs, Storyline, Writers and anything related to the show.

• Bashing and making Personal attacks against any Actor, Actress ,Writers, CVs, fellow members wont be tolerated ..Healthy criticism would be appreciated .

• Everyone has the right to voice their opinions in this forum. As long as the comment doesn't border on bashing  - i.e. insulting an actor's appearance or being harshly rude about a character without due reason - people are entitled to have opinions different than our own. 

• Do Not Quote more than 3 posts .

Edited by ash_arti - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

seemasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you Arati .
I can not take the serial the way it is promoting immoral relationship.
I am completly mad at the show now. 
I can not give any suggestion to this already sunken ship now.It is so frustrating see Adi hit his mama for no reason, yes no reason.
The only thing i can say is i curse the cv who has written this episode to have the same line of incidents to his/her own life.😡.

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Gulabiya pisses me off.  

On Thursday she begged for Justice.  LMAO. What an effin' joke.  She is a conniving snake, who shouldn't get an ounce of whatever justice tills she goes to Amrita and begs for forgiveness.

Amrita should've been the one to slap Adi, not the other way around.  Amrita should've slapped Adi and Sugni, hell even Gulabiya--but she's an 'elder' so I won't go that far.

Jiji should've decked Gulabiya right then and there--after Gulabiya had the GALL to go and slap Aditya.  

What a freaking farce this show has come down to. That we cheered on Jiji as she said what so many of us had written down in this forum the past what...two months?  And by the way, Gulabiya deserved far more than what Jiji said to her.

She connived and plotted this thing with Adi-Sugni from the moment she went to Adi to save Sugni.  I could go into lengthy details, but what's the point?

Adi is another creature that was annoying and has now become absolutely infuriating.  What an absolute dumbass, jackass and all kinds of other names I can dish out.  
Edited by likarsh - 11 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It will all be frustrations and 🤬 from my end.

I'm sure they will take our frustrations and twist it around in some lame way to justify their idiotic, pathetic, infuriating storyline and their so called 'righteous' characters!
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you  Arthi for creating this  thread...
   This show  has been nothing but frustrating for the last  few months, and maddening because  although alot of forum members voiced thier displeasure and suggestions on the direction of the show, all they seem to do is take the said  suggestions and  twist it into something horrible, and  ignoring  the audience, I always  thought  they made Shows for people to enjoy , but with PSH  it seems it has been made with the sole purpose of sending the audience  crazy , and not in a fanatic way!

The  Show had a few good things going for  it : A solid  Story basis, on a social issue  that appealed to many people , even if they were not from India.
 A seller  cast of very talented and amazing actors, and bright young stars, who each made a valuable contribution to the development of the story.
 The first  three months it was amazing , the story was  well written, executed, and had most of us hooked.
 Then  Reva Manzil came along and  sent the story downhill, and it kept dropping.  Despite  our voicing our displeasure, going so far  as to contacting Zee TV, I guess the CV's thought  that the hook  was the audience itself who kept at it hoping that somehow something would change...but it  kept getting worse...
  All the characters that started off as strong and compelling have sense been butchared so badly, inconsistency, loopholes and the disappearing and reappearing of  cast members with out explanation  is spoiling this show.
  I will be back here to offer any sugesstions, but one I  think they should rewatch the series from day one and see what went wrong, maybe remind themselves  of why they had  people like Jwala Singh, Bamsukiya, Soroj Thakurine, Vickram Singh's  MaMA , (...who is gone without explanation)!..., In this story, what was supposed to be the out come of that rivalry, and why was it not devloped???  Why is'nt  the Bedia community , trials and tribulations  not even highlighted anymore.. when that was the basis of the said story???  They need to sit and think very hard  about getting it back  to what it was during April-June if they wish to save it!
ForeverSHINee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Instead of shifting Sugni from one man to another they should have focused on showing plights of Bednis and how Sugni gets out of this tradition. Instead they shoved a pair on us we clearly do not like and glorified hypocrites like Adi, Gulabiya and Sugni. The very Sugni I liked for her vivacity and willingness to fight the tradition is now reduced to an immature cheap talking woman👎🏼. Gulabiya, another hypocrite who talks about virtues and goes on to manipulate people😡. Adi, a bedni hater who cared about his family and love is now an unfaithful 🤬. Reva is a very irritating character and I do not sympathize with her🤢. In fact, I sympathize with TVS for tolerating a psycho like her.
Suggestions: I want to see TVS kick Adi-Sugni out of the house, divorce Reva and move on with life. I want Adi-Sugni-Gulabo shifted permanently to a place like Timbaktu😈
Istila thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for opening this thread. 😊

I am not watching this show for many reasons. 

Some of these include the fact that Indian TV & cinema is no longer what it used be and seems to have has lost that touch many years ago.

My two cents are here:

I've posted before on this issue. Yet, it sadly seems that our voices go unheard, instead we are threatened not to disturb the apple cart (Varun's post). If you are advised not to upset the 'applecart', you are being told not to disturb the way things are done because it might ruin things. I believe that each of us has the right to convey our sincere heartfelt messages, opinions and beliefs. 

Imagine if Amitabh Bachan, being at the forefront of career in the making of Kala Pathar was suddenly changed over to an antagonist, is no longer the lead. Rakhee is made to marry Shatrugan Sina who is turned into Captain's Vijay's nephew, a new lead, while Amitabh (Vijay) becomes obsessive with her for marrying his nephew. When people are upset watching the trio, he says (off stage) whether if it mattered who is the lead and not to disturb the 'apple cart' ???! How many people would watch his movies if he gave up standing up for himself? 

If we then swap actors too, e.g. Shatrugan Sina is swapped with Amjad Khan (usually playing a vehement villian), forget the apple cart, people will be bringing in the whole truck load of vegetables and throwing all its contents at the producer's doorstep! 

What can one say about a diminishing art, that has turned, only into a money making scheme, to induce the audience continually to watch endless immorality? 

Character assassination of protagonists and the defilement of good character (and of actors), into a faithless bunch, of deceivers, hypocrites & wrong doers, this is what's happening in the Indian film industry, today, right now.

Most writers of new serials unfortunately have the insistent goal of using a shabby storyline, (if any), starting out as a 'light' family entertainment, but are shamelessly filled with obscenities, messy, violence, hatred, melodrama, corrupt characters, etc.. Not one of them show respect, decency or integrity throughout on the show. 

These TV serials are extremely emotionally exploitive and abusive to the audience and have little or no values. They endlessly waste our precious time, continuously arousing yearnings (addictions), or cravings with the hope of making logical sense out of a senseless, meaningless charade. 

Along then with emotional grief & more pain and wasting our time and energies it makes all of us totally frustrated.

We're better off reading children's classics instead! At least some moral lesson would be learnt and appreciated.

Well it's nice & sunny out there...I would not waste time on this beautiful, sunny, Autumn day.

Best Wishes

Istila

Edited by Istila - 11 years ago
komal07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Do we ever raise our hands on our father,mama,chacha,uncle? This was the biggest shock i got from this disgusting show. First of all stop glorifying violence.Why every one raising hands on each others? First reva attacked on vikram twice then Adi raised hand on amu then Gulabia hits sugni and then again adi raised hand on his father figure mama and now sugni... . What a disgusting way to make your point. Please stop this nonsense. We all belong to a good families.This is not our culture and values to raise hands on our elders that too for no reason. YES There was no reason for adi to hit his mama. Vikram was asking sugni to come to the hospital.He was not going to harm her. AND I would suggest the writer of this show to go back and read kids MORAL stories. I don't think writer of this show ever read those stories in childhood so don't waste time please and buy those books or else i can parcel them. Just let me know Edited by komal07 - 11 years ago
godspeed12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
First of all..I would like to see a proper characterization..the characters change their colours so quickly..it is surprising and disappointing !
there seems to be too many loopholes in the story which needs to be filled but with logical explanation..I agree with everyone there was no need to show violence in the show..especially adi hitting Vikram..point to note..it was adi who started the fight..I want everyone to take a stand as Vikram which is the only strong character right now..Sugni..you don't want to be with Vikram(even though you love him ) fine..go then..but first you two need to talk and understand each other..I want them to take a break and think and then get back together without any doubts...adi...you need to ask yourself  that what the hell are you doing and what good is this act bringing to people ? he should go back to the city..talk and sought things out with amrita...I what old characters to come back..show the bedni women..their sufferings and how they overcome them..with all the central characters playing their role in this.

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Very nice thread Aarthi and many forum members  asked for this thread👏