Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amina.ahmedraza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
- My wife should be as 'Parwati' as in Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki and as Tulsi as in KSBKBT... (Ok I haven't seen these soaps but I am sure he must be demanding too much, ain't he?) LOL
OK Cruiser what is your last post about, did you type it up or it's a copy and paste from some website ???
chocobear thumbnail
OMG🤣 cruiser from where did you get this?? I just can't stop laughing🤣
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

OK Cruiser what is your last post about, did you type it up or it's a copy and paste from some website ???

I can see you do not really hold a very high opinion of either my brain or my time management skills, but still, it might persuade you to re-consider your assumed stance about me if I tried convincing you, that I am not all that faaltoo, to type all these superbly entertaining ads myself! 😡

Ofcourse Copy pasted...😛

Edited by cruiser51 - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: cruiser51

Warning- Ignore Grammar and spell errors as everything is straight from the heart!

- i want very simple girl. from brahmin educated family from orissa state he
is also know about RAMAYAN, GEETA BHAGABATA, and other homework (Homework?) 🤣
🤣

- I am a happy-go-lucky kind of person. Enjoys every moments of life. I love to make friendship. Becauese friendship is a first step of love. I am looking for my dreamgirl who will love me more than i. Because i love myself a lot. If u think that is u then why to late come on ... hold my hand forever !!! (The dilwale dulhaniya effect) Why are people so filmy and cheesy 🤣

- i want a girl with no drinks if she wants she can wear jeans in house but while steping out of house she should give recpect to our cast (by not wearing her jeans? ahem...) The Hypocrite mode is on

- HYE I AM A GOOD LOKING GUY,WHO HAS THE CAPABILITY TO MAKE ANY BODY TO LOUGH.I BELIEVE IN GOD AND ACCORDING TO ME FRIENDS ARE THE REAL MESSENGER OF GOD. THE 3 THINGS I AM LOOKING FROM A GIRL ,THEY ARE 1.THEY MUST BELIEVE IN GOD.2. THEY HAVE TO LIKE MY PROFFESION AND THEY SHOULD NOT GET BORED WITH ME WHEN I WILL TRY TO MAKE THEM LOUGH. (all of us are loughing) This can be your AD Cruiser
🤣🤣🤣🤣

- i love my patner i marriage the patner ok i search my patner and i love the patner ok thik hai the patner has a graduate ok (I am again clueless but I liked the use of "ok". The person is suffering from "Ok-syndrome")

OK Syndrome ?? 🤣🤣

- my colour is black,but my heart is white.i like social service What the... 🤣
🤣🤣

- i would like a beautyfull girl. and i do not want her any treasure. because girl is the mahalakshmi. (Wow...Now she is going to be a luckygirl!) Maha laxmi 🤣
🤣🤣

OK Cruiser ji, this post was hilarious, don't know what you have churned up here. But it is giving me tummy ache with all the laughter 🤣🤣 Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago

I can see you do not really hold a very high opinion of either my brain or my time management skills, but still, it might persuade you to re-consider your assumed stance about me if I tried convincing you, that I am not all that faaltoo, to type all these superbly entertaining ads myself! 😡

Ofcourse Copy pasted...😛

OK I can't do anything but 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thanks for this dose of laughter
chocobear thumbnail

Ofcourse Copy pasted...😛

What will be your ad like?

I am a very funny bouuy😆i want a funny girl who will make lough and will lough on my posts😆will do all homework and read me ramayan bhagwat geeta
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
🤣
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
sorry double post, cruiser ji those matrimonial ads are crazy😆 where did you find these gems?Edited by happyviewer - 11 years ago
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: happyviewer

sorry double post, cruiser ji those matrimonial ads are crazy😆 where did you find these gems?

😛