Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Show was good but I felt frustrated at times ...

What I liked was ...

The standard of acting was very high today .We know about Hiten and Ankita . Both of them are doing a very very good job of looking the shattered parents .Today Soham , Varsha and Balan were also brilliant ..I specially liked Soham and balan's acting .Varsha was good but the reactions that Balan was giving from his jail lock up were just too good .Ankita Narang is the perfect choice for Soham .Today he was just too good when he was learning the truth from Varsha ..

Really enjoyed the acting in PR today ..

I also liked how the Police have not spared even Manav for what he did .Varsha and Balan should stay in jail and thank God they are not sparing Vishnu Lala for his crimes .

When Soham made his appearance in the show ( as a beautiful baby sitting  on his mother's laps ) we all fell in love with him .But then his parents treated him very very bad .The mother was too busy trying to help and spoil varsha and the father immediately decided to do away with Soham the minute Savita told him that Sachin was getting neglected .

Both Manav and Archana have rejected Soham in many ways ..
Today Soham rejected them ...👏👏👏

this was coming to them .I know both Manav and Archana have been punished and now they should be forgiven but now they should want their son more than ever and they better learn to value him .

One person who is getting away with a lot ( just like Savita ) is Varsha 😡.
Again today she got away with it .Soham still thinks so high of her ...but from the looks of the precap , it will not stay this way for long ..Purvi is someone he trusts and Purvi will come to Archana's rescue again and she will bring her brother back to his  real mother .I wish Teju and Sachin were also shown as those who will try and explain to Soham what happened but looks  like  the writer only wants Purvi to do this job and Teju and Ovi wil be the ones who will give Soham a hard time ...

I don't care how Soham comes, I just want him away from Varsha and back with Archana ..I want him to love Archana a lot and understand all that Archana had to go through for trusting that Varsha ...
I want Soham to hate Varsha because that will be the best punishment for her ..
So all  the best to Purvi and whoever else who is now on the mission of getting Soham back with Archana .

Stars  Of The Day ...
The very talented cast of PR for their acting .Even a simple scene is turned good  because of the hard work they are putting in their jobs ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 11 years ago
reshma28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: simusha

Why you have problem that purvi will help arman to reunite with soham only because that she is adopted,dont forget purvi is the second lead from pr iam very happy that purvi will help armaan with soham i like purvi and soham sister,brother bonding,thanks CV

Exactly  ,Love Soham and Purvi bonding.Only Purvi is sensible and loyal to her parents
 amongst all ARMAN kids.SHE IS JUNIOR VERSION OF Archana.
jdronamraju thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You are right, Tanya. Baalan was very good with his expressions too. I have never seen  him in any other serial before, but a impressive actor. He suits the role perfectly.
Ashlaika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I'm sorry - last time I watched the show Purvi was still Archana's daughter and Manav too accepted her. Soo... Purvi IS Archana and Manav's child.

Has something changed since the last time I watched,  Cause if not... then Purvi has just as much right as any other child ... if not MORE considering she was the one who saw her mother suffer for over 18 years and hugged her as she cried and consoled her when she missed her kids.

-LiveLaughLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Why does Purvi always have to dissed or condiered different from the other kids... Purvi is second lead and that is why she is playing this role. And Teju and Ovi hate their brother so why would they want to bond with him?
Amit.Ghangas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't think manav will go in the jail because he shot soham in defence in this case police and archana both are fevouring the manav. No one filed the case on manav. If vishnu file a case then arjun & purvi also take her case back and they make a deal.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rash2222

ok guys today was my last day of PR...i am done with it... all what teju did by accompanying manav and archana to darbhanga is in vein coz the credit will be taken by purvi ... wow i am cv's and their ridiculous idea's ... i don't mind if the glorify purvi but not on expense of archana manav kids... first they are glorifying purvi on expense of ovi just to show she loves them more and now in case of soham teju is spoiled just to glorify purvi coz she is the great ... now whatever they show i am out of here...

Rashi , Purvi is shown as the person who solves many problems because she is supposed to be a mini Archana ...infact she is  supposed to be more sensible while Archana is very sensitive and a little foolish as well..
Purvi was always shown as Archana's little angel .
Archana was blamed to be  a  bad mother and her children were snateched away from her by manav . Today Archana's daughter ( the one raised by her ) is the one who is solving most of the family problems ...

That is a way to show that Archana was always a good mother and she was wrongly blamed and punished for her mistakes .

Though I must say I am angry with Purvi for getting Arjun married to Ovi .That is a very stupid and boring track .In this track of Soham and his parents , Purvi will hopefully play a more sensible role .
Edited by Tanyaz - 11 years ago
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: jdronamraju

You are right, Tanya. Baalan was very good with his expressions too. I have never seen  him in any other serial before, but a impressive actor. He suits the role perfectly.

He is a very good actor.. I have seen him in many movies.. 
jdronamraju thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AmitGhangas

I don't think manav will go in the jail because he shot soham in defence in this case police and archana both are fevouring the manav. No one filed the case on manav. If vishnu file a case then arjun & purvi also take her case back and they make a deal.

I think they are going to have this case against Manav so that the new actor who plays Sachin can be introduced. He will come back to India to defend his father.
rash2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Rashi , Purvi is shown as the person who solves many problems because she is supposed to be a mini Archana ...infact she is  supposed to be more sensible while Archana is very sensitive and a little foolish as well..
Purvi was always shown as Archana's little angel .
Archana was blamed to be  a  bad mother and her children were snateched away from her by manav . Today Archana's daughter ( the one raised by her ) is the one who is solving most of the family problems ...

That is a way to show that Archana was always a good mother and she was wrongly blamed and punished for her mistakes .

Though I must say I am angry with Purvi for getting Arjun married to Ovi .That is a very stupid and boring track .In this track of Soham and his parents , Purvi will hopefully play a more sensible role .

tanya i have no issue basically i see this show for archana and manav... but teju went all the way to darbanga risked her life found varsha their and in last what she gets no credit for it... that is the only question ...she used her brain so much during archana manav reunion ... got all facts in front of manav but what she got nothing ... that is my problem at least give credit to her for her work...