Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SpringPrincess thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: joohi5ifyy

Thanks for opening this thread.👏

Rajev is such a nice and sweet person. Only 1 suggestion that after tolerating so much insult from Delnaaz and her ediot Bakkhi brother he shd stop going after her and Start his life fresh once again.😊

u are ryt ! delnaz spoiled rajiv's image to the core...he shouldn't go back to her again...but then he is unaware of this...so someone really needs to go inside from his side to tell him this stuff!

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I suport rajeev becoz rajeev genuine ,he is goin through bad time,but my best wishes,prayers are there to suport him,i strongly believe in my prayers,i m sure he is wil turn out to be better ,this phase wil personaly develop him,and i hope he wil win the show .
tanvismile thumbnail
Hi reshama u like mohit raina,me too!
joohi5ifyy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

I suport rajeev becoz rajeev genuine ,he is goin through bad time,but my best wishes,prayers are there to suport him,i strongly believe in my prayers,i m sure he is wil turn out to be better ,this phase wil personaly develop him,and i hope he wil win the show .

Same here.Yesterday I was so sad seeing him cry, I felt so bad for him And I prayed to God to give him strength and fulfill his wish...
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Hi reshama u like mohit raina,me too!

yes i am ...nice to see u here dear
hello guyz

party Rajeev is safe

i think most nominated housemate along with sapna m i right 🤔
tanvismile thumbnail

Originally posted by: joohi5ifyy

<div></div>Same here.YesterdayI was so sad seeing him cry, I felt so bad for him And I prayed to God to give him strength and fulfill his wish...

Prayers can heal every pain plus i m happy that viewers are able to view truth .
tanvismile thumbnail
How do find sana and rajeev friendship ?i find it really cute .

How do find sana and rajeev friendship ?i find it really cute .

geniune ffreindship 👏
Shoma_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi everyone! It's so great to see the AT active again. Thanks friends. Welcome to all the new members a very hearty welcome to you all. Please keep the thread active. This is one place where we can all show our support and confidence for Rajev in the show.

I agree with the view that its high time Rajev should move on from Delnaz. He can definitely get someone better and someone who will appreciate him for what he is.

The show is trying to potray Delnaz as the bechari satayi huyi bhartiya nari.  Such pathetic stereotypes. Why is it that only guys are blamed for failed marriages among the urban upscale Indians. When he asked Delnaz that whether or not he used to visit her, Delnaz was like "give me 5 mins" "I cannot talk now"! WTH! The man is being accused in national television and she is being potrayed as the saintly figure and she is still trying to play the victim.

Edited by Shoma_ - 11 years ago