Rajev Paul AT #1 *Shayari contest pg 15* - Page 12

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akramabs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
oh ya! add me please ;) if it is free entry :D
zanish_k thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Mujhe bhi add kerlo,,I m secretly Liking him in bigboss,,  ldiot hai per acha hai,,aur thora thora entertain bhi ker deta haiπŸ˜†
fkbutt thumbnail

Originally posted by: zanish_k

Mujhe bhi add kerlo,,I m secretly Liking him in bigboss,,  ldiot hai per acha hai,,aur thora thora entertain bhi ker deta haiπŸ˜†

thora nahi bohat zaiyada entertain kerta haiπŸ˜›
fkbutt thumbnail
shame on u dilnaz for lying  in live feed i have not seen him after friday episode he talk to u then why u mention he is not talking to u  after nomimation...hate u from the core of my heart. Edited by fkbutts - 11 years ago
Shoma_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Welcome Kriti and I completely agree with whatever you said. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Cruiser bhai as usual your entry is outstanding and overflowing with creativity. πŸ˜† πŸ‘ But as I had written while announcing the contest that entries should pm to me. This is coz so that all the entries remain anonymous and while voting people are not biased towards their friends.😳 But nevermind we can make a little compromise on our rules for you.πŸ˜‰ After the voting is over, the names of each poet will be announced.😊 

veenabpersonally I agree with your views but it is a request thread par yahaan zaada anti Delnaz post mat karo using terms like moti because then the mods might take action against you or me as these words and attacks are not allowed in the ATs and they might even close Rajev's AT. Hope you understand dear. Just post your views in a more parliamentary manner. Once more, I agree with what you said. πŸ˜Š

Welcome Shahzur4cruiser, akramabs and zanish. Your names are added in the members list. πŸ˜Š

fkbutts i dont watch the live feeds, can you please say what happened. I am curious? πŸ˜•

arhifan112 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
what a cry baby πŸ˜† what's he doing in bb. 
Shoma_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: arhifan112

what a cry baby πŸ˜† what's he doing in bb. 

What a silly postπŸ˜† what'ye doing in this thread. Can't you read the opening post. Only for Rajev fans and wellwishers. Goodbye.
fkbutt thumbnail
i am disappionted with rajeev today ,why he cnt stop himself be with dellu?be a man ,he should go and talk to urvashi i think,and i dont want tosee him with dilnaz ,
Shoma_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: fkbutts

i am disappionted with rajeev today ,why he cnt stop himself be with dellu?be a man ,he should go and talk to urvashi i think,and i dont want tosee him with dilnaz ,

Yes i agree with you. But I think he was'nt supporting Delnaz just trying to calm her down. It was seeming as if she was going to explode. Scary. And her "shrap" was so ... um... ridiculous. 
Shoma_ thumbnail
Guys plz try and participate in the contest at pg.15