Amrit Manthan

Dimple Jhangiani stands by her commitment

deman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Are you among those who respect commitment followers? Or who values relationships more than money and success? Then this piece of news is especially for you. Dimple Jhangiani, who became the sweet heart of telly world with her jovial nature and powerful acting skills, has come out as the commitment follower.

The actress, who recently grabbed the eye-balls with her comeback show Amrit Manthan, but unfortunately was axed out to bring new twist in the serial, is still sticking with her commitment to director Rajan Shahi. The actress is getting new offers and projects, but rather choosing the ground for herself, she likes to be a part of Rajan's show.

Little birdie revealed that Dimple was approached for a meaty role of Asad's (Karan Singh Grover) love interest in Zee TV's upcoming Qubool Hai. "I did not opt for Qubool Hai for when I discussed the above offer with producer Rajan Shahi he had told me that he would like if I would wait a while for they were planning a very strong track with my character in Amrit," shared Dimple

Like we mentioned above, her role of Nimrit had been eased out of the show and Natasha (Ankita Sharma) was introduced a while back in an attempt to lift the ratings. But later Dimple was re-instated in the scheme of things.

"These things take time na. You suddenly can't just force a character back in the narrative. As of now there's a lot of confusion as to who is the real Nimrit… me or Natasha? My character will really start making waves very soon."

Hope you never have to regret the decision!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ya we know that unforunately...she missed qubool he..
--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I personally  feel she should have opted for Qubool hai as the channel is big and has scope of getting more recognition especialy since KSG has so many ardent followers.

Well It's her choice whatever maker her happy ..Hope the decision she took works out well for her.
Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ya yaar..but she already signed the contract with am ...hope she will get such offers in future also...
Originally posted by: --Saina--

I personally feel she should have opted for Qubool hai as the channel is big and has scope ofgetting more recognition especialy since KSG has so many ardent followers.

Well It's her choice whatever maker her happy ..Hopethe decision she took works out well for her.

Sharpay.Evans thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

TFS!! Tht means tht she will be back soooN!!! Can't wait!!

-Gauri