For Arshi only... Oct 18, 2012

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fazila~ thumbnail
for gifs n pics...credits to tumblr...

Ill ignore the BDs...

Cvs.. this better not be ARNAV'S CHILD...grrr
imageimage
Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago
arnavandkhushi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Great post! :) I'm sure Aarav is not Arnav's son. I certainly hope they don't show something in the show where Sheetal pretends that he is.
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: arnavandkhushi1

Great post! :) I'm sure Aarav is not Arnav's son. I certainly hope they don't show something in the show where Sheetal pretends that he is.

thanks i pray ur right..they can show shes an old friend n needs help...n Arshi can help them..simple...😳
lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
SHIT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Hate YOU!!!!

Loved todays episode...whew...so glad Arnav did not hug SHIT ALL!!!!

Loved the way Khushi was ignoring Arnav after he scolded her.

Love the way Arnav tied her and picked her up...I am your husband, I can do what I want with you!!!!!! I thought he was taking her to their room, to punish her in other ways but...Arnav is Arnav!!!!!!!😉

So glad he bowed his head for her...love the way he loves her...so am envious!!!!!!!!!!!

But Khushi ji...I love you and love the fact that Arnav really loves you!!!!!!

May Allah protect this absolutely fantastic JODI from evil eyes and evil plans, Ameen.

Edited by lazylad8-FauZi - 11 years ago
reallyhappy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
res

hahaha
amzin post.
2 strt wid d new name of our new found target Sheetal..
Shit-all..
lol
dnnoe wts cumin nxt..

he hated d kids last Oct.n dis Oct.he's ol in loc wid kids..dt was cute..:)
his convo wid Aarav..dint he notice wt Khushi did?
he was same2same a Jr.Arnav..:/
Aarav clld her sweet..
:D

loved Shit-All's intro prt..
w8in 4 u..ova our dead bodies..:D:D:D:D
ya seriously..gal..!!!!
Laad Governor..n yaaa v wud lov 2 c her clld Mrs.Laad Governor.../Laad Governess.:D

d stupid part u mntnd ws a warnin i guess..lol

ol d later part was cute..
yes,,!!! Arnav z learnin 2 romance his lady away 4m d wrld..😆😆dts gud 4 us..w/o any Raizada's intrfrnce..:D

last para was cute...n i loved it..:)

2nd last para..wont cmmnt ova dt as of nw ...let the things n Shit-all part unfold..:):)

lovely post..:)
Edited by reallyhappy - 11 years ago
desilife4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fazila~

thanks i pray ur right..they can show shes an old friend n needs help...n Arshi can help them..simple...😳

I hope you are right about this, or it will get really complicated :/
Tennessean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Fazi,

Awesome post and lovely gifs👏

I liked today's episode. I was scared to watch it but after reading some posts, I decided to watch it. I skipped the first part where Ms. S was present and everything else was fine.

1) The dialogues were very well written today for everybody ranging from Mami to KKGSR to ASR.

2) That garden is something special. Arnie changes as soon as he reaches that garden and starts saying dialogues we have never heard of.😛 I loved it when he bowed down to KKGSR for what she is. ⭐️ Arnie nailed it on that one. KKGSR loved it.😊

3) Ms. S didn't seem to have any extra effects on ASR. He didn't even think about her once but she wasn't happy knowing that ASR is married to KKGSR. I am expecting trouble from her end. ASR and KKGSR have dealt with many battles in the past and this is going to be another battle. They will overcome this one too because their middle name is fighter.😛

I could connect much more with today's episode. Thanks for the PMs.
Edited by Tennessean - 11 years ago
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: reallyhappy

res

hahaha
amzin post.
2 strt wid d new name of our new found target Sheetal..
Shit-all..
lol
dnnoe wts cumin nxt..

he hated d kids last Oct.n dis Oct.he's ol in loc wid kids..dt was cute..:)
his convo wid Aarav..dint he notice wt Khushi did?
he was same2same a Jr.Arnav..:/
Aarav clld her sweet..

loved Shit-All's intro prt..
w8in 4 u..ova our dead bodies..:D:D:D:D
ya seriously..gal..!!!!
Laad Governor..n yaaa v wud lov 2 c her clld Mrs.Laad Governor.../Laad Governess.:D

d stupid part u mntnd ws a warnin i guess..lol

ol d later part was cute..
yes,,!!! Arnav z learnin 2 romance his lady away 4m d wrld..😆😆dts gud 4 us..w/o any Raizada's intrfrnce..:D

last para was cute...n i loved it..:)

2nd last para..wont cmmnt ova dt as of nw ...let the things n Shit-all part unfold..:):)

lovely post..:)

love it when u read the whole post...most dont... lol...ya Mrs. LG she is...n how she makes hm dance on her pinky finger lol...love it..love them...
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tennessean

Hi Fazi,

Awesome post and lovely gifs👏

I liked today's episode. I was scared to watch it but after reading some posts, I decided to watch it. I skipped the first part where Ms. S was present and everything else was fine.

1) The dialogues were very well written today for everybody ranging from Mami to KKGSR to ASR.

2) That garden is something special. Arnie changes as soon as he reaches that garden and starts saying dialogues we have never heard of.😛 I loved it when he bowed down to KKGSR for what she is. ⭐️ Arnie nailed it on that one. KKGSR loved it.😊

3) Ms. S didn't seem to have any extra effects on ASR. He didn't even think about her once but she wasn't happy knowing that ASR is married to KKGSR. I am expecting trouble from her end. ASR and KKGSR have dealt with many battles in the past and this is going to be another battle. They will overcome this one too because their middle name is fighter.😛

I could connect much more with today's episode. Thanks for the PMs.

i was also dreading ...my whole day is spoiled then...but i lvoed it... love them like this...