SwaRon SS:Our Love will grow Stronger ...

_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey friends 🤗...i am back with something new on SWARON...wrote it long back...but didn't post as i didn't like it ...wrote it after footloose fiasco when sharon was behaving cold with swayam...today i felt like posting it ...it will be having 4-5 parts..please don't kill for starting a new SS when i have so many pending FF/SS...will update my other works this weekend...didn't get time for proof reading ...plz bear me with the mistakes ...  😊

...Our Love will grow Stronger ...

Tears started forming in his angelic eyes ….. he  started pulling his hairs out of anger and frustration…he was not able to understand her behavior …. he was not able to understand the same girl whom he used  to read like an open book…he was able to read her eyes, her behavior,her each and every move..…why she is behaving so strange lately…after the footloose fiasco…things are getting worse to worst between them…. He tried to talk and clear the misunderstandings between them …. but she was not ready to  talk to him….

Thanx Sharon…for giving me this chance ….yeh relationship mere liye mera priced possession he …..

I will make you fall in love with me Sharon….

He had promised Sharon…. that he will make her fall in love with  him….but …but he don't know how things went wrong…..how things became so bad between them….

He loved her more than anything in this world,……she was the reason behind his every heart beat….he was in love with her since ages...its been 5 years….she was an integral  part of his life even when she was not with him…when she didn't even know that a guy named SWAYAM exist in this world….but he never cared about it … he used to breath, eat, sleep, drink SHARON….his SHARON….he never tried to get close to her or grab her attention…tried cheap tricks to make her fall for him…….he believed they are soul mates….

I know we are meant to be ….we will be together one day…..she will love me with the same intensity …with which I love her ….

He was a nobody then …. no-one knew him…those who knew him…it was as Sharon's Majnu….people used to make fun of him and his love…he never cared or responded to them …he always knew his love is as pure as dew drops….he never defended his love for Sharon….he just loved her …

One day he got to know…she considers him ...a looser…. as he was not having any identity of his own…he decided to prove himself to her and to himself ….he accepted  Kriya's  offer to join her dance team….which he rejected initially as he didn't want to go against Sharon…he joined the team….soon he was the vice captain of the WEALKING team ….now people recognized him…. They loved his dance….and that fateful day …...

Even she accepted that he is a good dancer…though she was not in her senses….but he knew she was telling the truth….he could see it in her eyes…. That night was magical….they were so close …he could hear her heart beats …. Her heart was beating hard ….. their heart were beating in unison….creating  a beautiful melody …..that night…that intimacy….that almost kiss…she was ready to surrender herself…that night….but it was against his ethics…..she was not in her senses…..he pulled back …made some space between them….he saw the question in her eyes…..he answered ….

Tum bahut special ho Sharon…. humara pehla kiss bhi bahut special hoga….

She was touched…he could say that looking at those beautiful greenish orbs….tears rolled down her cheek….she came close to him and rested her head on his chest…. they drifted off to sleep…. listening to the beautiful melody their hearts were singing…...he slept in the arms of his angel that day...

hey guys how was it? good ...bad ...very bad ... plzzz do comment...let me know if you want me to continue... i will wait for your comments and feedback

I know so many  FF/SSs will be difficult to manage...i can't stop writing when it comes to SWARON...will try to give updates regularly ...but plz don't expect frequent updates 😊

plz add me to your buddy list .....

Edited by deep_Tanha - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Deepika_ thumbnail
res for index Edited by dips098 - 11 years ago
_Deepika_ thumbnail
res for Nisha 😊
unres

dipu di🤗
awesum start👏
Loved it
it was realy well penned down!👍🏼
waiting eagerly for the next part
update soon
Thanks for the pm!!😃

Edited by dips098 - 11 years ago
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
deeps first a hug🤗you deserve it, it is so realistic yaar, so close to our swaron. I am loving it deeeps jee khush hogaye. jaldi karo upate waitn for it
--Rose-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oo Woww Its so Beautiful dear:-).:-):-) plz update soon...
Nehal92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

res

unres!! kitna cute hain...ab toh bas ff ss main hi sneha ko as haron imagine kar sakti hoon :)

Edited by Nehal92 - 11 years ago
shaani2209 thumbnail
tum mujhe marvake rahogi -_-
mujhe laga update hoga par new SS...not complaining though...
btw awesome one...lovely start...
please updates ke liye tadpaya mat karo...
update soon...
sky_fighter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
great start 
do update soon 
DanCing_DiVa_SK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome...hey plz continue...its nice loved it and pm me when update
Phantasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
So new SS haan Deepika, cool. And this one is a bit D3 like, I mean you started with post Footloose and then series of mid-events that happened in their story both sad as well as on happier notes.

PS: Loved the last bit of RDX party moment, from where their story kick-started, and was nostalgic also for us as readers. And update soon please😳

Edited by Rutu - 11 years ago