Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikita_88 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
🤣 So basically we are back to the fact that Sex sells?  🤣 

Anu The promo's were amazing ASR in the first week of IPK was just something else. 
Edited by nikita_88 - 11 years ago
DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sajni786

Well apart from SaRun chemo ...it was the most open dirty talk that the show did...n d character of ASR that made Lust even look desirable (talking about diwali almost kiss scene last year) was wat kept the show going...

After ASR demise...ppl only watched for visual sexual pleasures that love sick puppy arnav n dhak dhak khushi delivered🤣

wonder what will happen to all the sarun die hard phans if the cvs were to show a hot steamy c scene of asr and sheetal ...😉😆
nikita_88 thumbnail

Anu...actually if u look at the promos...the show actually had a concept where both shud nvr have united at all...it was like dey loved each other but cud not be together still...

"nafrat paas aane na de...pyar door jaane na de"...

The exposure of garima story shud be been diff as in where Garima shud have been purposely at fault n result shud have been a shattered ASR...not a ArHi marriage...The moment dey got married n shyam got exposed...dere was no more story left...Titanic it has becum!!🤣

Nah, they should have blamed Arnav's mother... She was the most infurating character ever and she hasn't even been part of the show! ðŸ˜¡
OMG the level of rage I have against her! 

DJ ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ I just want the kid to be Arnav's, it would certainly put the spanner in the works! 
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Well apart from SaRun chemo ...it was the most open dirty talk that the show did...n d character of ASR that made Lust even look desirable (talking about diwali almost kiss scene last year) was wat kept the show going...

After ASR demise...ppl only watched for visual sexual pleasures that love sick puppy arnav n dhak dhak khushi delivered🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

That was a cheap n dirty tactic, which brought  several of the 12 yrs to this forum wanting more of the live M&B novels.
DJ.. thumbnail

Anu...actually if u look at the promos...the show actually had a concept where both shud nvr have united at all...it was like dey loved each other but cud not be together still...

The exposure of garima story shud be been diff as in where Garima shud have been purposely at fault n result shud have been a shattered ASR...not a ArHi marriage...The moment dey got married n shyam got exposed...dere was no more story left...Titanic it has becum!!🤣

like nikita said in her post there is still loads but alas the cvs will not do ...

and what you say is true ... with now these two uniting and getting all mushy at the drop of the hat ... iss pyaar ko kya naam dena hai sab jaante hai ...😉😆
DJ.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita_88

Nah, they should have blamed Arnav's mother... She was the most infurating character ever and she hasn't even been part of the show! ðŸ˜¡
OMG the level of rage I have against her! 

DJ ðŸ¤£ I just want the kid to be Arnav's, it would certainly put the spanner in the works! 

the kid is cute ... and a good actor ... i hated it when he quit NBT to be replaced with the EV kid 😡
petrichorr thumbnail

The exposure of garima story shud be been diff as in where Garima shud have been purposely at fault n result shud have been a shattered ASR...not a ArHi marriage...The moment dey got married n shyam got exposed...dere was no more story left...Titanic it has becum!!🤣🤣🤣🤣

True...
...The problem was the  promos set the expectations from the show very high..
is exactly the line that attracted me..But that line stopped with the promo... and  matter of weeks before we knew the concept of the promo was diff from the actual serial

The show failed to live up to that punch line..ASR became Arnav very very soon...
petrichorr thumbnail

Originally posted by: DJ..

wonder what will happen to all the sarun die hard phans if the cvs were to show a hot steamy c scene of asr and sheetal ...😉😆

We'll finish a whole thread with 🤣's
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Niks...wen has sex nvr sold???...oops i sorry...exceptions are steriod induced beefed up skeletols🤣🤣🤣🤣...

DJ...I agree...as is CVs are rippin of KJo scenes...with "aane do" n now "sar jhukana"...dey might as well go KANK man!!

Chotu ASR be the result of KANK deed wud be a great storyline...but the fact is 4lions are busy with their new experiment at the padosi channel...

I guess...if testing fails...they will be back to purana maal...atleast thats wat SP believes...🤣🤣🤣...no doubts they gave 4lions time till feb next year🤣🤣🤣
nikita_88 thumbnail
Arnav and Khushi are destructive and that is what made it interesting but now that Arnav is mush! It is plain pointless... But the fact is there is no character growth or development esp for Khushi... I mean have her be funny over the top, but have her be sensitive to someone's feelings as well... 

It was his birthday yes he doesn't like the fuss and yes treats it like a normal day but that doesn't mean you make it so over the top, it annoyed me, you know its his birthday wish him and be done with it.