Ola!
Congrats on the enw thread!

Gosh! Am so early πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Shouldnt my award change πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: nikita_88

But the thing is 4 Lions have to do it the SP way... 4 lions are frank... Mittals are subtle... I mean DABH can just be as chicora but it is about doing it in the right way... with IPK they focus on just one storyline and then when that finishes they have to put in fillers till they work out the next storyline, whilst other shows they have one storyline through it but parallel stories running along side it so that viewers are interested about something else in the show... 

Here Shyam went and then what's next?!?!?!?! There is no storyline!  

Agreed!

One of the reasons i lost interest in this show (Other than the fact that I couldnt forgive what ASR did to my cute Lavanya) is there is no consistent storyline.

When there was so many questions to be answered, Kushi was sitting and singing "Masam hai found Suhana"... (As mucha s I actually liked that song)I thought it was really absurd timing consering so much was going on around her !
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Anu...u just proved that sun rises south too...alas only once in blue moon in ipk🀣🀣🀣🀣

niks...word!
4lions are frank...n believe in putting it out to the world the way it is...but SP believes in all dikrafication...take for example they posted an article where Khushiji is giving marital advice...ab batao!!! From which angle is she even eligible to give advice???🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Clearly 4lions want to end the show...actors all seem to be wanting to quit n r running away at the speed of light...but SP do not wish to lose their intl fan base...so they ask 4lions to continue their crap until they wake up from their dead sleep n smell the shit!!!πŸ€“
nikita_88 thumbnail
Anu Page 3 πŸ˜‰and all 🀣 Trying to make the news I see
A change that needs to be taken up with management! 🀣

4 Lions this being the first show of theirs I have actually watched 🀣 I have to say, it was never a strong concept to begin with πŸ€£ there was nothing wow about the story πŸ€£, the only thing that saved it was Barun and Sanaya's amazing chemistry because had they failed so would the show! 
DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shilpa You are absolutely right ...everyone knows that the show is over that is why all this marathon running sessions are happening ...πŸ˜†

This kid track also would last them only couple of months ...

Waise it would be fun to see the forum's reactions if ASR actually contemplating his decidion of marrying Khoosiejee with sexy sophisticated Sheetal in picture now πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

nikita_88 thumbnail
🀣 🀣 🀣 The forum is so hilarious they are all questioning Shital's reaction, honestly if it is Arnav's kid and she doesn't want him to know I see it as quite valid! 

petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Anu Page 3 πŸ˜‰and all 🀣 Trying to make the news I see

A change that needs to be taken up with management! 🀣

4 Lions this being the first show of theirs I have actually watched 🀣 I have to say, it was never a strong concept to begin with πŸ€£ there was nothing wow about the story πŸ€£, the only thing that saved it was Barun and Sanaya's amazing chemistry because had they failed so would the show! 

true...

The promos were soemthing and the show was soething else...
While the Promo's attracted the whole world, matter of time before folkks started realising the weak concept.

It was Saarun's chemistry that kept the audience...
sajni786 thumbnail

Well apart from SaRun chemo ...it was the most open dirty talk that the show did...n d character of ASR that made Lust even look desirable (talking about diwali almost kiss scene last year) was wat kept the show going...

After ASR demise...ppl only watched for visual sexual pleasures that love sick puppy arnav n dhak dhak khushi delivered🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

🀣 🀣 🀣 The forum is so hilarious they are all questioning Shital's reaction, honestly if it is Arnav's kid and she doesn't want him to know I see it as quite valid! 

Woh sooch rahi hongi ... iss ek baache ko jhel rahi hoon agar baap bhi aa gaya toh vaat lag jayegi πŸ˜†
sajni786 thumbnail
Anu...actually if u look at the promos...the show actually had a concept where both shud nvr have united at all...it was like dey loved each other but cud not be together still...

"nafrat paas aane na de...pyar door jaane na de"...

The exposure of garima story shud be been diff as in where Garima shud have been purposely at fault n result shud have been a shattered ASR...not a ArHi marriage...The moment dey got married n shyam got exposed...dere was no more story left...Titanic it has becum!!🀣🀣🀣🀣