What the??? New kid on the block...Oct 17, 2012...

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
 Arshi just survived dadi n then Shyam and now this rumor about the new kid on the block??? What the???Do we need this? Cvs cant u find a better track??? They just got over a past...now a NEW PAST???? What the???

IN the epi where he made her accept that he was her husband...she said...U have a habit of hurting me...CVS...why again so soon??? i hope the cvs dont hurt her...i cant see her cry...😭

Arnav looked so worn out n tired...

Akash OMG...finally acting like ASRs bro??? lol ..where is Payal still at the temple???

The kid...why now?? WHy cant they start another track? Why cant they show Arshi together in helping solving familys problems...why it has to be their prob???

As for Shyam...seriously...i wish he would come back soon...i never though i would say that...i cant stand him...my apologize to u saaru... BUt when shyam was around we had the best rab ves n epis...seriously missing the villain n this new kid on the block...this child will be the villain now??? ...what the???? What the????? 🥱 How did the kid say what the??? Whos teaching him???

Originally posted by: Jusad

Million dollar question 

i hope the cvs have the ans...a good ans not like masala mama or bubbly...OMG!!!!!!!!
Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hey Fuzzy,

His "Mommy", ASR Snr's past "Flame" is teaching him all this! I wonder why she didnt show up with this kid YEARS ago?

So IF ASR has ANY reason to beleive this kid is his... that finally dispels the myth that he was a Virgin!! (which I never believed)!!!

I was willing to accept he was not "Chaste"!! He was dating La when the show started and we all know he was not into marriage or committment! But they never went out of their way to potray him as a "Player"!!

But now I guess even THAT part is complete?? I dont know what CV's are trying to do! I dont think the kid is his! BUT, if there is ANY doubt cast on the paternity of the kid, and he is implicated as the Father, then it proves that he had a sexual relationship with this female! So once again, I wonder where the CV's are going with this? Introduce the hidden angle of ASR was not only "Arrogant, bad tempered and judgemental", he was a "Player" too! OH what a transformation Khushiji has made in "Kadoos LG, and now former "Romeo" ASR!!

WHAT THE... is ALL I have to say!
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 11 years ago
lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hmmm...I agree!!!!!!

Although the kid is cute and acts very well...Arshi should be spending more time with each other...they should show the morning after the birthday...Rabba Veys!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope this kid thing is over soon!!!!!!!

BTW no TRPs till December 7th!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Hey Fuzzy,

His "Mommy", ASR Snr's past "Flame" is teaching him all this! I wonder why she didnt show up with this kid YEARS ago?

So IF ASR has ANY reason to beleive this kid is his... that finally dispels the myth that he was a Virgin!! (which I never believed)!!!

I was willing to accept he was not "Chaste"!! He was dating La when the show started and we all know he was not into marriage or committment! But they never went out of their way to potray him as a "Player"!!

But now I guess even THAT part is complete?? I dont know what CV's are trying to do! I dont think the kid is his! BUT, if there is ANY doubt cast on the paternity of the kid, and he is implicated as the Father, then it proves that he had a sexual relationship with this female! So once again, I wonder where the CV's are going with this? Introduce the hidden angle of ASR was not only "Arrogant, bad tempered and judgemental", he was a "Player" too! OH what a transformation Khushiji has made in "Kadoos LG, and now former "Romeo" ASR!!

WHAT THE... is ALL I have to say!

They seriously know how to pour cold water on us...im so off IPK
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: lazylad8-FauZi

hmmm...I agree!!!!!!

Although the kid is cute and acts very well...Arshi should be spending more time with each other...they should show the morning after the birthday...Rabba Veys!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope this kid thing is over soon!!!!!!!

BTW no TRPs till December 7th!!!!!!!!!!!!

they cant show us that we want... n now till 7th dec they will show us what they want without worrying about the trps...but what about us???? Do they care????
vkp1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Frankly speaking the kid was so much full of rude, arrogant and lack of manners. They have lost it(cv's). I think it must be shyam's plan. The kid should not be Asr son.Edited by vkp1989 - 11 years ago
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
might be possible the lady has crush on ASR  and she  brought up her son like ASR

it is Shyam cheep trick for sure 

nazibah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Things were finally getting better and then the little kid came...he is adorable but...and I don't know whether or not believe the rumours about the kid being Arnav's and I really hope it's not true but we never know what the CV's are thinking!!!
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: naddiya26

might be possible the lady has crush on ASR  and she  brought up her son like ASR

it is Shyam cheep trick for sure 

but do we need it NOW??? yaar they just got over shyam n dadi...n the past...so again a new past...????
.Brooke. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes its quite confusing.From last i and a half year he is with Khushi.Before that he was with La fo r5 months .This kid might be when he was 19 or 20. I do not know at that time he was obssesed with to become ASR.Did not had enough time for that affair. 

What I liked about Arshi is their rawness and purity.Remember their first meeting how he looked at Khushi when she fell in his arms.For that I do want to believe that this could be his child.But who trained the kid .Not a person who was away from him for a long time.It might be someone who observe him closly over the years. 
Love child is not what we expect from IPKKND.I hope it just to prove that Khushi will not mu him like he did her.