Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abi.Na thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
awesome update... What a comeback... just love it... hope Arnav takes Kashi with him... thx for the pm... Continue soon, plz!
vanhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: V323

my point exactly? Is there something we have missed?

I think Mr. Namboothiri's decision was to do something with the illam's history, and he had guessed something between Arnav and Kashi regarding Devaki or something like that... And the way he was soo quite all the evening after his return...

As he allowed his daughters to stay with Arnav's presence without any doubt, he was not that strict of a father to throw his daughter out of the house for just seeing them in that position

It's my guess, that's all...
StripePurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Res. Welcome back Devi.😊

Edit:

This mystery gets deeper and deeper. Just when I was beginning to see the light somewhat, you pull off another whammer. Kashi's relationship with her father has been extremely strange right from the beginning. I wonder if he is another of those Namboothiri males who are intimidated by her Devaki-ness, for lack of a better word. I may be reading too much into things here, but the way I see it, there might be two reasons he's asked her to leave. One, the usual family honour rhetoric. Has he finally heard the rumours in the village while he was out? Or two, he genuinely wants her to get away and have a new life, and is using his anger as an excuse. Very K-serialish I know, but I am going with reason two, because-
1. Only a blind father would invite a strange, attractive young man into his house and leave his young daughters alone with him all the time, and Govind does not seem that stupid.
2. He seemed tense and preoccupied since he got back, maybe he's finally realising his ancestral house is dying and cannot be saved?
3. This story is super-twisted, anything's possible.😆

Ah, I have so missed all the crazy brainstorming on this story. Truly, welcome back. Hope you are fine now.
Edited by merit - 11 years ago
sonia_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
what the hell? how can he kick her out? and why is she agreeing? I don't understand :( I've always tried to understand thr minutest details about your writing and now I see no reason for her father to kick khushi out of her home. I don't understand.
kvarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice updatee...
ohh no kashi is going now wt wil hapen now 😕
oh so he is giving house to arnav and now wt happen 😕
its becoing interesting ..
thnx 4 pm 😃
sonia_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
what the hell? how can he kick her out? and why is she agreeing? I don't understand :( I've always tried to understand thr minutest details about your writing and now I see no reason for her father to kick khushi out of her home. I mean he himself made arnav stay with them so he clearly isn't a narrowminded hag bit then why? does this have something to do with the history of the house? I don't understand.Edited by sonia_92 - 11 years ago
Crazy_JMK thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It was been like ages to read you update !! Finally got see that you updated.
Hope Kasi and arnav going to start new.
I wonder that father would have heard about devika, that would have made him to ask like that.
Arathy-V thumbnail
OMG im soo glad u updated..some or the other day this had to happen..where will she go?? What will Arnav do?? hope u will be updating more often from now on..
TheFictionFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome back!!!
Brilliant update..

N0306 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I m speechless.. Welcome back.. And what a come back.. I would assume similar reaction from any mallu father if he finds his daughter in compromising position with a man who is nothing to any of them.. A mere stranger and an acquaintance of couple of days.. Though wouldn't ask the daughter to leave, so that is a huge turn of event.. I m very excited to know how you will take the story from here..

The scene with Arnav and kashi playing with water super passionate and something new that I read..