Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Payal Very Nice post U said our feelings thvery nice !!!

Thank u

Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Istila,
 I understand your points and I agree!  It really is an addiction because no matter how much I say I ma not watching it somehow I end up watching lol.
Up to  this point in the show Vickram has not been shown to  have a violent streak,  I mean with all the violence, goading and nagging  Reva has inflicted on him he has yet to retaliate...and I am hoping that that part of his character dose not change.  I DO NOT IN ANY WAY  ENDORSE VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN , NO MATTER HOW  MUCH  THEY GOAD YOU! IT IS 100% WRONG.
How ever , as  Payal said  I would have no problems  watching him use his shrewdness and cunning to teach them a lesson.
  As for Varun staying with the role, the story may be  crap  and I think he is just flexing his acting muscles, I am yet to find any thing immoral in his character, but we know that might change. At the end of the day it is his job and only he can decide if this is something he would be proud to put his name on!
 We live in a world  where  thier is both  good and evil present, and unfortunately life experinces shapes us into the person we eventually become...that is clearly the case here. How much  can the human take before breaking down.  And Love is one emotion that  can send people  crazy, cause  some one to do things they never thought they were capable off...I have been witness to that in real life.
 So even though we may not like what we are seeing, and we vent , rant and rave...I  think most of us  know what we are watching is fiction and  can keep the lines  drawn.  The appeal of this forum  for me, is these types of  discussions, and the people around here  who make this place  friendly. Even though we may hate the show...we  formed some nice little friendships !
Edited by Vinnie79 - 11 years ago
Istila thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vinnie

I DO NOT IN ANY WAY  ENDORSE VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN , NO MATTER HOW  MUCH  THEY GOAD YOU! IT IS 100% WRONG.

I NEVER accused you of endorsing violence. I was referring to the terms used in posts by others about Vikram turning 'Evil' bent on giving others 'Hell'. I am against supporting the character assassination of the main lead & protagonist, Vikram. 
Please see my post below.  Edited by Istila - 11 years ago
Istila thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vinnie79

I am yet to find any thing immoral in his character, but we know that might change. 

You actually said earlier:

"They totally Killed  Vickram' s character in today's show. This was the lst nail in the coffin from turning him from gray to black."

Ron said that if TVS turned Evil he will continue his support.

Payal mentioned about TVS giving them Hell.

Varun, playing TVS himself agrees to play the role of a Negative.

Hence, was the reason for my first post.

Best Wishes

shunu6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Some one plz call Saroj thakurain or Jwala thakur

Now I understand why Saroj hated her allot and her husband call her as his mistake !!

No more mercy on G

I hate her !!!

instead of adi there would b G I just want her to go to hell
I 100% agree with you ronshaan

This is the right time for Saroj thukrain & Jwala thakur entry to add mirch masala
in the story they can leak out the truth of gulabia a bedni and sugni bedni's daughter.

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Istila  : I am not male๐Ÿ˜ณ I am female
Istila thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronshaan

@Istila  : I am not male๐Ÿ˜ณ I am female

I used it as a 'generic' term as in your profile your gender is unknown.
Istila thumbnail

I am sorry I could not comment earlier, as I have been fasting and feeling very tired and exhausted with other work. Though I feel much better now ๐Ÿ˜Š

Going back to your post:

"They are determined to lead him down the path of wrong/evil. My comments were in context of the path the CVs have chosen. My comments also reflect human behaviour. No matter how good or strong someone is there is a point at which they lose control and do the wrong thing."

I have also seen human behaviour. Apart from the fact that I have guessed some of you are actors (and perhaps even Varun behind another user name), someone with a strong character (like TVS) would never fall.

Truth prevails over falsehood, 

Justice is not the same as taking revenge. 

Right & wrong are not equal, 

Peace & war are opposed,

Heaven and hell are incomparable. 

A man of unswerving, strong character doesn't fall, as do those, without faith.

So I am expecting him to lash out. It's a normal human reaction and we can see that he does in the Friday promo."

You have been simply misunderstanding me as we both are making similar points. Lashing out in this aspect would earn the wrath of the town and he will be almost killed.When I said he should leave. I meant he should leave temporarily until those who are guilty of wrong-doing repent - I wanted them all to repent. I agree The story will not move forward unless TVS suffers, and is almost killed. His mother must find him, feel angry for not knowing and support him 100%. Then if he leaves town and has his space for a while, while all three, Gulabia, Adi & Sughni and others are left to fight their own inner demons, truth & justice will prevail.

I am going by the Quran verse 4:97 to those who say they are oppressed,  yet do nothing to help themselves and commit more sins by not giving themselves peace by moving away to another place to live.

"so he will now make his point in a manner that he would have preferred not to have done. (ie. majboori ma yeh khadam uthaya)."

There is an old saying ' It takes a few good men to do nothing for evil to prevail."

There is an Islamic saying to this very effect where prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said:

"...But if one is forced by necessity, without wilful disobedience, or transgressing due limits, - then is he guiltless. (Quran 2:173)

Help your brother, whether he is an oppressor or is oppressed.' A man asked: 'O Messenger of Allah! I know how to help him when he is oppressed, but how can I help him when he is an oppressor?' He said: 'You can restrain him from committing oppression. That will be your help to him.'" (Al-Bukhaari & Muslim)

"Beware of the supplication of the oppressed, for there is no barrier between it and Allah." (Al-Bukhari & Muslim)

We seem to miss the same point even though we both are reiterating the same thing.

I totally agree with you:

"IMO in this story that's where we are!  These people have claimed that they are doing all this to save his marriage which is dead as a door nail but their actions show that this about getting what they want at any cost and they are becoming cruel, downright nasty and now pure evil to get there. It's time for a good man to stand up fight back and show them that wrong doing/cruelty/evil will not win and make these people rue the day they underestimated him. That is why I want him to fight back with finesse and without compromising his core values of being a decent human being."

"I have said before and I will say it again, it's my observation that in the world we live in today

- good decent people who always try and do the right thing always suffer and are judged harshly; while

- those that are selfish/ who force their view on others without any consideration for other peoples feeling always land on their feet and everyone loves them.

==> Thats the case here.

TVS is a decent person who has tried to do the right thing and fate played a cruel trick on him. He lied once (I accept it was fundamental error judgement) and he has been paying the price for it ever since. Now he will pay the price in the cruellest way ' watching the girl he loves and lives for marrying his own nephew and being forced to watch them build their life in front of him on a daily basis.

Adi is a decent person but he has no right to interfere in his mama's marriage (regardless of how he feels about it). But he has done, with dire consequences and he is being treated as hard done by/martyr. Even after yesterday when without any pre-empting Sugni knew something was wrong with TVS before the call and the way she ran to him without giving a damn about anything should show Adi that she loves him and will always love him. He may not understand love but he should understand the phrase ' actions speak louder than words. That should tell him that no matter how much she says she will put TVS out of her mind and heart it is never going to happen.

G was a decent person who wanted her daughter's dream of being a wife rather than the other woman to come true but has now lost her moral compass and has become pure evil who will do anything and everything not only to secure her daughter's future but to wound TVS at every opportunity.

I am not putting Sugni in this list because she is a young girl trying to deal with a problem most adult women would find difficult. Yesterday during the ceremony at the havali you could see that she was very sad when Adi put chunari on her and was hurting because she could see how hurt/devastated he was. I think her asking him to give his blessing was her way of saying please let me go now because I don't want you to hurt anymore.

I agree it is important for a good person not to let evil into their heart but it is equally important for people that do wrong to see and suffer the consequences of their actions and repent because without that they will continue to believe that they are right and go on to do worse things. That why they say "jab inshan bhagwan ban na ki koshish karat hai tab woh bhagwan kum chatana jada banta hai

My final comment is that God has been used despicably to endorse this IMMMORAL UNHOLY UNNECESSARY relationship and would like that message to be shown to be untrue by showing this marriage is not plain sailing."

Thank you.

Edited by Istila - 11 years ago
payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Istila

I am confused. At the end of your comment you say Thank you Varun.

If you think what I posted was Varun writing under a psudo name I am sorry to disappint you but its not him.

Its me Payal. I am not Varun and before PHS I had never heard of him. I would consider myself lucky if I had 1% of his talent.

I am not an actor but keen observer of life and people. I am also one of life's eternal optomist who believes there is good in everyone.

I am glad that we are both have a similar view on what we are seeing because I find your posts enlightening. Even if we disagreed I hope we can respect each others point of view

Ps. I hope you feel better soon. Take care of your self.

Edited by payal7 - 11 years ago
Istila thumbnail
Oops sorry I am still editing, ๐Ÿ˜Š

But you might as well had been him as you know so much about his role ๐Ÿ˜‰.