Vickram Singh as we know him is dead!

Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
They totally Killed  Vickram' s character in today's show. This was the lst nail in the coffin from turning him from gray to black.  All I can say  Is SUGNI , ADI and Gulabiya ...what ever is comming your way is well deserved   With  Family like this bunch who  needs enemies???  
  I can't  believe Sugni had the GULL to ask Vickram for his blessing...is she sick? , is  she that heartless?...one second you  are crying because you still love him and the next you are asking him to bless your  farce of a marriage... rubbing his nose in it...
  The Moral, lesson ad message they want to put through to us is...do good and get bad  in return, God is on th eside of people  who lie, cheat and force their views onto others. Helping  people  will only result in you being  trampled on by the same people, and off course  no matter what happens, if you are in a marriage that has brought nothing but misery...by all means stay in it ..because  to get out of it is a SIN!!!
 The blasted writers of this show  ( i have no idea if they are the same or have been changed as yet), have to be the stupidest  bunch of people in the   the TV industry.   This show is not about the uplift ment of a Bedni it is about the life style and  dirty thinking of a Bedni.!

. And I hope and Pray that the rating s for this show  drop to the extent that  it is forced to be pulled off air. Edited by Vinnie79 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

seemasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes,,,Officially he gone to black today.I will still support Vikram.
The way Sugni and G is behaving with him they deserve.
I know no women deserve what i am thinking right now fo sugni and G.But i have no regret for this.
They have proved themselves real bedni,they should get that treatment.
How dare G stays in the haveli,attendinf puja and all telling lie and saying Vikram is evil?????I want to spit on her face...Chii...Thhuuu
payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey guys

At least when he gives them hell no one not even Adi Sugni fans can say that he was not driven to it.

Also this cannot be the end - so Adi sugni get married. TVS makes their life hell. That will be enteratining for a few weeks then what?
JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Vinnie you are on a roll girl!!! I haven't seen the episode, just read the WU and it pissed me off too. I just want Adini wedding to be over soon and let's move on to a new storyline already!!!!!

shunu6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: seemasr

Yes,,,Officially he gone to black today.I will still support Vikram.

The way Sugni and G is behaving with him they deserve.
I know no women deserve what i am thinking right now fo sugni and G.But i have no regret for this.
They have proved themselves real bedni,they should get that treatment.
How dare G stays in the haveli,attendinf puja and all telling lie and saying Vikram is evil?????I want to spit on her face...Chii...Thhuuu

from me tooo

chiii...thuuu
Istila thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Although I have not been watching it all week, I knew this is exactly what they want to show from Varun's post. Vikram turning nasty into a psychopathic monster, because of the cruelty from his beloved, family & friends. Now revenge will be next shadowing the serial and it's mayhem may turn even more ugly.

It is absolutely diabolical. It neither suits Vikram's character nor of those who love him and reared him up to be the person he is according to the initial story! A good charactered person doesn't just fall evil. He has the capacity and strength of integrity & inner resources to resolve such crisis - as Varun already has shown (both on screen & off screen).

This is why I wrote a long post to Varun, against him turning negative, see the Vikram AT Thread. You can check it out here.

The show is devoid of all compassion, good values & justice. It is useless, boring, and meaningless. Until they stop forcing Varun to be weak or a villain and allow him to play Vikram as a strong, positive, person, most people will not watch it.

Best Wishes
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
No mater what I do Support Vikram !!

for one moment I sow Sugni's love for vikram with no care about others and the 2nd moment she got slap from her mom and got back into idiot sugni !!! since when she hears what her mom has to say and her mom is WRONG ... I didnt see REVA care or come near her husband who was injured why MT not saying any thing about this ??? what marriage sugni wants to save ?? tie vikram with BAD wife who cares about her self only ... well I didnt see any care from MT too she is his mom too na ... so why didnt she come and show some care ... CRUEL FAMILY ... !!

Dont b surprised if man like vikram turn into evil one ...
I felt his pain and any other person would react this way
Istila thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronshaan

No mater what I do Support Vikram !! Dont b surprised if man like vikram turn into evil one ...I felt his pain and any other person would react this way

Originally posted by: payal7

Hey guys At least when he gives them hell no one not even Adi Sugni fans can say that he was not driven to it. Also this cannot be the end - so Adi sugni get married. TVS makes their life hell. That will be enteratining for a few weeks then what?

Wow - Unbelievable U Turn! I never thought Ron & Payal that you would think like that. What's happened to you both?

Istila thumbnail
This is precisely why I have been against Varun playing a negative role and this is why I think T.V IS very dangerous, because of the negtaivity it brings and it instils only the values of the media makers. We can seefrom the above comments what hatred that is being sowed into people's hearts. With vice being instilled, instead of virtue, rather than finding a positive solution, all that is being portrayed is 'hatred, revenge,violence'. 

Is this Good?

Do, Two Wrongs Make a Right?

So Sughni get's married to Adi, her and her family goad TVS, and harasses him, therefore the solution is to turn 'evil' and harm an ignorant, Bedni woman & her family, physically, emotionally or mentally by any means? This is the same, as suggesting that "if a woman flirts with a man, he has the right to use assault, violence, or rape her" - Which in case you do not know, IS A HENIOUS CRIME.

Is this what you call justice?

How is that going to help the Bedni community in real life? If intelligent people like yourselves would be moved towards hatred, prejudice & violence then what about the millions of others watching this show in India who are ignorant and have minimal education? If this is the result from the show then it is an accessory to crime & violence, as the show directors & writers are encouraging crime, rather than moral values.

The reason why I posted this book here: Amusing Ourselves to Death by Neil Postman who is a chairman of the Department of Communication Arts at New York University. It is to help those of you who do not know, how TV effects intellectual discourse and instead creates an illusion of reality which people blindly follow as their guide. This is because TV limits a persons vision & insight. This is how the TV babysits you and brainwashes you into following the underground writer's, producers, &  programmer's dogmas, rather than following what is right & correct way of thinking.

I agree, whole heartedly with Julie that this show is pulled off the air, ASAP and I also hope & pray Varun Badola LEAVES before that.

I would not support crime or any accessory to crime, especially against women.

Edited by Istila - 11 years ago
preetie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It might increase TRPs. CV knows how much people hate Gulabia, Sugani, Spineless adi