Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
chapter 4 !
wao yar ! its goodiee good πŸ˜ƒ... lol.. i was like 😲 when khushi said HIV test hahah ..lol.. gosh .. khushi stop yur rants and jaldi karu half of DEHLI anmd whole of channakpuri is after him ..
lol ROHAN  is a cute bro !! liked him... khushi wore pajaaama hahahaha
lol she knows perfectly well wht to wear infrnt of him and wt to wear whn he z  nt around πŸ˜‰
i missed arnav in ths chapter ..and party on hai .. khushi to get a new dress for party ..lol.. khushi is cute as well .. and lol lol .. that khushi s crush on him when she was 13 ..lol.. funny ..hahaaahha

Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
r fr ch 5
Unres ..

Haha..hillarious.. Funny ... Lol ... Lol..vocabulary lesson ..
πŸ˜† ... I forgot wt i thought of cmntng..haha..only last scene hi yaad hai...lol... Arnav z awsm ...
Lol..great to read ... ⭐️ Edited by AALUSLOLWA - 10 years ago
Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
for chapter 6

what s wrong wth khushi o_O ..why on earth is she blaming anjali for getting her house sold :O ... i m trying to undrstand the khushi here ... she is independant , modern and family oriented ... story is yet to reveal if lavanya z good or not ... but i guess khushi should nt hv talked to anjali like ..how horrible she (anjali) might have felt ..frst her mom in law showd that she z apprehensive to accept her as her bbahu and now khushi.s rudeness... i must say yur story and the characters here are not sapnoo ki dunya..thy are realistic ... liked the updateEdited by AALUSLOLWA - 10 years ago
Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
chapter 7 !

nice one .. she apologized anjali 😊 arnav ..lol.. helpless again lol .. cdnt keep his hands off haaha
waisy i just realized it in the show thy never showed khushi being arrogant to anjali .. wonder what would have arnav done then

anyways quite eager to know why does ev1 say that khushi aint marriageable?
Edited by AALUSLOLWA - 10 years ago
Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
for chapter 8

"Don't underestimate yourself. It'd be hard for any woman to distract someone from your dramas. & as for there being plenty here who'd be willing to take up the task of distracting me? Well.. I am afraid, Khushi, not everyone finds me as irresistible as you obviously do."

πŸ˜† i was speechless ..hahah ... arnav ..caught her ! lol .. he just can t take it if she dances with  or hugs to anyone other than him πŸ˜‰β­οΈliked the update .. but like button 😑 .. i liked all updates till ch 11 .. ( i had read till there ) yu can add one like if yu find my name absent in those who clicked LIKE button ..theek hai πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
chapter 9 !!

arnav is such a ...rr.. sunch an ..handsome soul πŸ˜† lol .. but that  does not give him any right to insult khushi .. ... anyways .. that karan is a jerk .. nasty nasty jerk ! ..  

Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
chapter 10 πŸ˜Š

arnav ay khushi s rescue .. treat to read and what happened after that was lol... enjoyed their rabba ve πŸ˜ƒ ... armani jacket ..lol.. i thnk more thn khushi it was arnav who needed to cover her arms πŸ˜†helpless fellow πŸ˜†
Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
chapter 11 ..

this one is the most awesome one till now ... every thing is sorted .. arnav πŸ˜ƒ he cleared the air and everything is just zabardast ... lol..aman mathur ...i was grinning while reading this name haha..
thnk God that rohan is out of story now ..goood fr akash πŸ˜‰..and and and did thy kisssed πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ ..preety goood ... i like ths story 😊

and the best about this chapter is ...the person yu dedicated this update πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ hey hey rabba ve πŸ˜†πŸ˜³lol..lazyleaves yur pura naam is zehra zabeen β­οΈπŸ˜‰
Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
chapter 12 ...

nice one .. yu left no detail unexplained about their kiss ;-) ... wonder why is she avoiding him ... khushi s character ... how to say .. wt i hv got till now is ..she is independnt .. modern ...yet deeply rooted to her values .. eager to know wt will come next ...                                                  P.S ... the link yu hv gvn fr ch 13 leads to pg 123 but update is now on pg 122
Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
chapter 13 ... that was good ... lol ..arnav s bromance with aman haha... ama buaji gone all the coples now in khushi s house ... sounds exciting ... when the cat is away,the mice will play rabba ve :-D ;-) ...lol... finally arshi face to face :-D ... great update liked it :-D ...