Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: kaveriw2008

are wa wa wa...riya ab puri bazi tumhare haat mein hai...

arjun bach ke kaha jayega...rathore ne to patli gali pakad li...

hey this is so funny dear...i just can't stop my laugh...

your sense of humor is awesome ...

i love this ss...muhaaa...

Thanks a lot for loving it so much...there's no chance of escape now...
Love_Arnie thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghasingh

okay i'll try dear... to protect my rathore from every problem ha ha ha😈

zaaleem aurat... 😆
hey.. Can u come to cutting chai adda? Heard a shocking news...
kaveriw2008 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghasingh

Thanks a lot for loving it so much...there's no chance of escape now...

ab pata chalega arjun ko choti dress aur high heels mein kaisa lagta hai...

next time jab use short dress aur high heel wali theory prove karni ho to wo riya ko nahi bolega...😆🤣
daisydee425 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
pls update next part soon

Pumpkinn thumbnail
Hey ...
Amazing start ...
It was so hilarious ...
Cant wait to read more ...
Update soon ...
Aukview thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Hilarious!!
"…. Inse koodkar to suicide kiya ja sakta hai" 🤣
Pleasee continue soon...
Annarichard thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
omg !! its freakin awsum ! i had a laughter attack ..i ws laughing lyk a maniac nd my brother kept on passing me quizzical looks ..i thought i might die of laughter nd shree ..hats off to u !! tum in main reh kaise leti ho in se koodh kar tau banda suicide krskta hai ;D nd imagine arjun ka makeup aur wo bi riya karegi ? :O smthin im lukin forward to read !! plz continue soon :D
Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG it was so funny🤣

update soon...

waiting to see arjun , shree n chotu ...d new gals in town 

salta thumbnail
Hello friends... you all know I'm going on kind of no IF fast... due to my exams... but before that I just wanted to update this part... I am so glad that I made you guys laugh... all of your's comments mean a lot to me, so please comment.

"Chotu, shree and Arjun Sir'... aap sabko parlour jaana padega' you guys need it badly." Riya said.

"What???" they almost shouted and looked at her murderous glances.

"No...'no...' no sir I know it would be embarrassing for you guys to go and sit in a parlour, I understand'... that's why I have called the beautician at my home, and you guys can have your dresses too from there...' right." She looked at them, being happy that she was their boss for now.

They all went up to her home, where Riya had arranged everything. She went on the terrace as she thought they would be angry if she insisted to stay in the room. But she heard their screams' oops Waxing, threading, bleaching'gosh' let them see what a girl means to be. She thought amusedly.

After beautician went, and she entered the room, she looked at their troubled and probably scared too, thinking about next what was to come on them'. But she was just amused and could hardly stop laughing.

"Okay guys...' guys'... main tum logon ko kapde deti hoon.. okay" said Riya.

She looked in her wardrobe, but only shree and Arjun's size were there'... She looked at chotu and said...' "tumhare liye main shopping karke aati hoon...' aur haan aap logon ke shoes, heels, sandals bhi to lane hain. Okay so wait for me...'." Said Riya.

She went to the market while Arjun, Shree and chotu were at home cursing their fates.

Shree: Yaar chotu main to pakka kahin na kahin se girkar mar jayonga'... Ye ladkiyan heels pehankar kaise idhar se udhar itne chakkar laga leti hain...'

Chotu: Haan shree baat to sahi hai...' yaad hai jab last month hum shopping mall gaye the,  to un six inch heels mein bhi pure mall ke kam se kam dus baar chakkar lagaye the...'.  

"Sir...' wait wait wait...' ye aapne kya pehn rakha hai.."Riya looked at him and said almost stopping her laugh.

"Kya hai Riya'" Arjun said irritatingly.                                                          

"Sir vo pink kurti ke saath aap pink color ki hi skirt...' that would be such a disaster...'wait a minute ...'" she said, searched something in her wardrobe, and picked up a short white skirt.

"Tum mujhe pagal karne wali ho...'" an irritated Arjun said.

Shree wore a black mini dress, Arjun was in his pink kurti and white mini skirt, with stockings, and chotu in a suit salwar(nothing else fitted him). Then Riya handed them the heels of their sizes. And carefully put their wigs on their heads'... Shree's hair were straight, Arjun's were in loose curls and chotu had a choti...'

Edited by meghasingh - 11 years ago
Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Me first ...yayyy

i cannot stop  🤣

Pink color for arjun 👏

n Heels , all girly stuff ...

Awesum part ...

all d best for ur exams
Edited by tani23 - 11 years ago