Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: BhartiKhushi909

Hey made one more creation for raj
hws it

omg baharti this one is also very nice ๐Ÿ˜Š

-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Rajeev Khandelwal's birthday resolution!

It's October 16th and handsome hunk Rajeev Khandelwal is celebrating his birthday..And, in a special conversation with Dailybhaskar.com, the young actor spilled the beans about his birthday plans.

Excerpts from the interview:

What are your plans for this special day?

Rajeev - I had plans, but right now Manjiri, my wife will take the lead, as I am shooting and have 7am to 7pm shift, which makes it difficult for me to go ahead with big plans .

Resolution this year?
Rajeev - I will only say one thing, I will work more and will be more visible. I will make sure that I live upto the expectations of people.

Rajeev, when do we see you back on the small screen?
Rajeev - I would definitely want to come back if I get some thing interesting to do .For example, take Sach ka Samna. I wouldn't want to do it again as I have already done it. I will do some roles which are different than others .I would now love to experiment with work.

Any dream role that you wish to do someday?
According to me, a dream role is something that I haven't dreamt about (laughs ). I wish to convert each and every role that I play into a dream role.

Now ,something really personal. Rajeev, would we see you as a dad in real life anytime soon?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

(Laughs out loud) No ,we haven't thought anything on these lines .At the moment, we are just enjoying our lives .

Lastly ,Rajeev what would you want to say your fans?

I admire them and especially their patience. I have loads of coming every year, i'ts almost 6-8 months that I have been absent from the screen still their love is same for me. I can only promise one thing that I will live upto their expectations and would never let them down .

p.s--fati ur question answered u know which one ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

-Reeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Purnima. and rajeevkijaan ๐Ÿ˜Š
Thanx alot for liking my work..
and ya will soon PM to the creator and Surya as well๐Ÿ˜Š

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Originally posted by: -purnima-

It's October 16th and handsome hunk Rajeev Khandelwal is celebrating his birthday..And, in a special conversation with Dailybhaskar.com, the young actor spilled the beans about his birthday plans.

Rajeev - I had plans, but right now Manjiri, my wife will take the lead, as I am shooting and have 7am to 7pm shift, which makes it difficult for me to go ahead with big plans .

Resolution this year?
Rajeev - I will only say one thing, I will work more and will be more visible. I will make sure that I live upto the expectations of people.

Rajeev - I would definitely want to come back if I get some thing interesting to do .For example, take Sach ka Samna. I wouldn't want to do it again as I have already done it. I will do some roles which are different than others .I would now love to experiment with work.

According to me, a dream role is something that I haven't dreamt about (laughs ). I wish to convert each and every role that I play into a dream role.

Now ,something really personal. Rajeev, would we see you as a dad in real life anytime soon?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

(Laughs out loud) No ,we haven't thought anything on these lines .At the moment, we are just enjoying our lives .

I admire them and especially their patience. I have loads of coming every year, i'ts almost 6-8 months that I have been absent from the screen still their love is same for me. I can only promise one thing that I will live upto their expectations and would never let them down .

p.s--fati ur question answered u know which one ๐Ÿ˜†

this interview &  the answers are so Rajeev Khandelwal..direct  dil se..thanku for sharing purii...๐Ÿ˜Š
rajeevkiijann thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rlrl

Hi Purnima. and rajeevkijaan ๐Ÿ˜Š
Thanx alot for liking my work..
and ya will soon PM to the creator and Surya as well๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿ˜Š

-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Rajeev Khandelwal and Sana Sheikh to share screen space in table no 21

Rajeev Khandelwal and Sana Sheikh
rajeevkiijann thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Resolution this year?

wow what a answer ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ
and thanks puri 4 the article

Bluefalls thumbnail
Another Birthday Article : http://www.fuzionproductions.com/happy-birthday-rajeev-khandelwal/

๐Ÿ˜ƒ
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Resolution this year?

ofcourse i know RT ๐Ÿ˜†