Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rash2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

tanya you are right manav is not trained shooter and i believe he has taken gun in his hands for the very first time... even archana in her wildest dream would have never thought that manav will do something like this... in short they both are in very bad shape right now and they badly needs there family with them for emotional , mental, physical support

devashree_h thumbnail
You are Violating Rule Number #6

Originally posted by: Sallufanno1

i hate this bitch varsha.. why dont they slap her.. gosh going on my nerves.. when she says .. raat raat bhar main jaagi.. abhay kamini .. who told u to kidnap the kid

she is sucha bitch.. killed her own child coz she didnt want to bear all the pain.. these women.. uff dotn even have words

GManda72 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What an episode. Brilliant acting by everyone ankita hiten soham balan varsha and even the police inpector.
I think that Archana and Manav will return to Mumbai without Soham but the spark has been lit. Soham will make that journey to find out about his past. And inspite of Varshas and balans best efforts, goodness will triumph and he will eventually reunite with his parents. I think this will be a long long emotional and interesting track. 
ProngsPadsMoony thumbnail
thanks for wu naaresh

archu was fanstatic in the epi
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
im sorry was so angry watching the episode
wit edit it

Originally posted by: devashree_h

You are Violating Rule Number #6

wensue thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update,  My two cents, if Archana would have said this is my long lost son Soham, the situation wouldn't have gone that far  I guess she was in shock to find that out but she should have blurted it out somehow.  Everybody's gonna blame the other and I guess we have to see how this plays out.  I hope he needs blood and that's how he will believe that Manav and Archana are his parents.  I have no comment on the rest of the show except for Punni, she's gonna continue to prey on Ovi's weakness and manipulate her to do what she wants. 

Has anyone else noticed a few weeks ago that the opening picture showed Arjun and Purvi in wedding attire and Ovi standing on the side.  Is this a sign of what's to come?    i
devashree_h thumbnail
You are Violating Rule #3

Originally posted by: rash2222

i am already very irritated on varsha today and people out here in forum are making me more irritated ... just to go against archana they can even support varsha who has been wrong all these years and was wrong today too...if she was such a good mother than why didn't he stop his son ... she could have come in between archana and soham and could have saved both... but she just want to keep soham with her... she never cared nor she will care...