Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
@LoveTvShows, because Archana loves Soham truely and at that time a mother was just concerned about her child. She was just thinking of him.. Not like Varsha, who was blaming others rather than being concerned for Soham.. This shows that she don't love Soham, he is just her obsession and a thing for her to survive.. Shame on her.
ptecvish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A gripping episode!great acting by ankitA hiten ankit the police guy too.
Varsha as usual thinks that she is right. What a great gunda life she has given soham and is shamelessly proud of it too. One day soham will hate her and that will be her greatest punishment.
LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rash2222

archana is so mentally weak at this moment that if any stranger would have said those words then also she wouldn't have said anything ... that is why they need savita right now...

She should be strong enough to fight against people who wants to harm her son . I dont think Savita can do anything here .
rash2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AshuNaik

@LoveTvShows, because Archana loves Soham truely and at that time a mother was just concerned about her child. She was just thinking of him.. Not like Varsha, who was blaming others rather than being concerned for Soham.. This shows that she don't love Soham, he is just her obsession and a thing for her to survive.. Shame on her.

i was so irritated with varsha that wanted to get inside the screen and slap her and balan... wish savita comes there and blast both of them and sulo slap varsha very tightly...
ameilia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Savita needs to be there.She will singlehandedly shut both Varsha and Balan up.I cant believe Manav is arrested.Poor guy shot the man he thought would harm his wife only to find out that same man is his long lost son.I believe that Purvi nd Arjun will have to drop their case against Soham so that Manav will get out of jail.Interesting track ahead.If  had a gun the first bullet would be to Varsh's heart next one to Balan's head.
zonan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
is soham dead?
i hope not.
can't be...

i think he lost lots of blood and will need blood transfusion.
this is the perfect time for Archana and Manav to show Varsha and Balan who's the real parent and what they can do in critical time like this.

thanks naresh buddy 👏.
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Varsha should be slapped hard.. Shameless woman ran away with her sisters son and then told her that her son is dead and now she has the audacity to blame Archana for what has happened to Bishnu. Doesnt she see that she has turned Soham into a gangster and she calls herself his mother, says she has kept him safe. She has brought him up just for herself that's it. Shes just obsessed with Soham, if she truly loved him she would have given him the upbringing he truly deserved.
I know Archana was shaken up after Bishnu got shot but still she shouldn't have just stood there with a guilty expression listening to Varsha blaming her. She should have just slapped her and told her she had no right to be here. This weakness of Archana and Purvi always angers me. I remember Purvi also just stood with a guilty face when Ovi blamed her for Arjun getting shot. I want these two woman to be stronger. 
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rash2222

i was so irritated with varsha that wanted to get inside the screen and slap her and balan... wish savita comes there and blast both of them and sulo slap varsha very tightly...

Rash i don't want either Savita or Sulo to come..slapping Varsha is like blowing kisses at her...I want the police to intervene and arrest Varsha and Balan right on the spot for kidnapping someone's child, i want the courts to find them guilty. I want Satish to come and testify against Varsha, and her and Balan put in jail for life.  I want ARMAN and Soham to retreat into their home and be left alone.  I want Teju to help ARMAN nurse Soham back to health...and want to see reversed all the terrible damage Varsha did.  

I havne't watched yet, and don't know if i can contain myself seeing Varsha do this...😡 🤢  i might break my computer screen, which i really really don't want to do.  😆
HoneySuckle thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
umm wait i'm confused why is Manav in jail, he shot Soham because he had a gun to his wife's head...he did that to protect his wife...he didn't just go out and shoot him randomly.
rash2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: naava

Rash i don't want either Savita or Sulo to come..slapping Varsha is like blowing kisses at her...I want the police to intervene and arrest Varsha and Balan right on the spot for kidnapping someone's child, i want the courts to find them guilty. I want Satish to come and testify against Varsha, and her and Balan put in jail for life.  I want ARMAN and Soham to retreat into their home and be left alone.  I want Teju to help ARMAN nurse Soham back to health...and want to see reversed all the terrible damage Varsha did.  

I havne't watched yet, and don't know if i can contain myself seeing Varsha do this...😡 🤢  i might break my computer screen, which i really really don't want to do.  😆

naava you know what today i thank my digital connection set up on tv coz i always watch the show once it get recorded and the moment varsha started i just forwarded the show just to see another pathetic precap... i know she will be caught by the police and her biggest punishment will be soham hating her... balan has his own selfish reasons ... that is why i want d.k too with archana manav coz he can handle all the legal issues... i am expecting whole D clan and K clan to land up in darbangha just to support archana manav and teach varsha a lesson