Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Seema... thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Amazing start nd a nice teaser.thanx for pm.continue soon.
apolloartemis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: smdosi

Omg omg omg...the teaser was like wow!!!!!!...I still have goosebumps after reading that...all of these were different part of story but still so related...I so am in love with this story...agar teaser ka itna effect ho rha hai toh rab hi jane k chapter padhne k baad kya hoga...seriously I don't have words to describe how much I've loved the teaser...please yara update supa soon coz I'm getting very much impatient...
Btw thanks for the pm..

Aww, thank you!😳
I'm glad you liked the teaser. Would it make you happy to know it'll only be the first part of Rishbala's journey? I have a lot of things planned for them😆
And yes, I will try my best to update within the next few days.
apolloartemis thumbnail
So here is the first chapter! I'll be pming everyone later on. If I miss you, I'm sorry, but buddy me so the process is easier on the both of us! As always, please comment!

Chapter 1: An ordinary day

Unlike many girls of her chawl, Madhubala Shamsheer Malik rose with the sun. This day was just like the rest in that respect. She woke up, did pooja, and helped her mother, Padmini, cook breakfast for the rest of the family. What was different today was that her engagement to Mukund had finally been fixed.  Her friend has finally managed to overcome the strenuous objections of his mother, who protested his choice of a chawl girl.

Letting her mother's soothing chatter wash over her, Madhu thought over her relationship with Mukund. He was a salesman, with hopes of attaining a promotion soon. They had met in a bus stop, where Madhu had initially thought he was a stalker and maced him. Lucky for her, Mukund had laughed the incident off. The two had become friends afterwards, and the thought of more had never crossed her mind. So her surprise when Mukund proposed had been genuine, and her doubts were made worse by his mother's attitude.  But Mukund had been persistent, and Madhu knew she wanted a life partner who she respected and liked. Mukund fit the bill.

Sometimes though, Madhu's thoughts wandered, and she dreamed of more. The type of passion that was so popular in the films Trishna obsessed over, the type of madness that caught a person and…

"Madhu? Madhu? Where are you today, beta?" Padmini's voice broke through her thoughts, and Madhu startled, turning towards her smiling mother.

"Sorry Ma, I was just thinking about…"

"Mukund and your engagement?" Padmini finished. Madhu nodded, smiling weakly.  Quiet descended in the small kitchen as both women continued to make breakfast for the family. After a few minutes, Padmini decided to broach the subject again.

"He is good boy, Madhu." She said gently, "And he loves you, anyone can see that. I'm sure he'll make you happy. And I'm happy for you…such a good rishta, so quickly too!"

Madhu paused, struggling to articulate her thoughts.

Ma…what did you feel for my father? Before marriage? Did you…care for him? Did he change? Will Mukund?

"Ma, what was the relationship between you and my biological father. Did you know him before marriage?" Seeing Padmini's raised brows, she added hastily, "I only want to know because really, how well can you know a person before you marry them?"

Padmini remained silent for a few moments, gathering her thoughts.

"Madhu, all I want is for you to respect your husband, and for him to respect you. That is the most important thing. You and Mukund have that. You'll have a happy, strong marriage as a result."

"You're not answering my question." Madhu said quietly.

"Our situations are different, beta. It doesn't apply to you and Mukund at all. Please, let us not talk of unpleasant things early in the morning."

The remaining preparations were finished in silence, both women absorbed in their thoughts.

XXX

Like Madhu, RK, one of the most sought after actors in the film industry, also got up frequently in the morning. Unlike Madhu, pooja, and making breakfast was typically not his goals.

Moans echoed through the room as he reached his peak, the body beneath him arching in pleasure as well.  The moans of the model he was with…what was her name? grated his ears, and he wished he had gagged her before.

After taking a few minutes to get his breath back, he withdrew from the arms of the girl, making his way quickly to the shower, wanting to get rid of the scent of her perfume.

"RK, where are you going?" She called. He didn't answer, too busy cleaning himself. She huffed, putting on her clothes from the night before. A smile made its way to her face. Surely all her dreams would come true now? RK had chosen her! A role in his upcoming way was sure to come!

Thinking these happy thoughts, she finished dressing, sitting on the rumpled bed, waiting for his arrival. His face when he came out of the bathroom and saw her, though, sent chills up her spine.

"Why are you still here?" RK asked her derisively.

"Where would I go? Shouldn't we discuss our relationship? Where we go from here?" She stuttered.

"What? Are you serious? Don't you understand the concept of a one night stand? This is what you are. A relationship? Don't make me laugh." He sneered.

She shook her head in denial. "No, you like me. Please don't play coy now."

RK rolled his eyes. "Bittuji!" he bellowed. In a few moments, his faithful assistant was in the room.

"Chief, breakfast is waiting downstairs for you. I'll take care of things here."
"Good. Please make Trina understand…"
"My name is Sangam!" The model broke in offended.

RK scoffed. "As if I care." Blowing a kiss at the shaken woman, he sauntered out of the room.

Bittuji and Sangam stared at each other for a few moments.

"Who are you?" She finally asked.

"I'm Chief's personal assistant. I take care of everything for him. Including taking out the trash." He sneered. Sangam paled, finally understanding that there was nothing to be gained for her here. Defeated she gathered her belongings, and walked down with Bittuji. RK was breakfasting alone, as the rest of the family had not woken yet.

"Sangam." He called to her. She turned back, hopeful that he had realized his mistake.

"I pick my actress on how well they can act, not on how well they do…other things. Remember that next time, sweetheart."

Humiliated, she turned around and walked out.

After making sure Sangam had left, Bittuji went back into the house. RK was just finishing his breakfast and reviwing his script for shooting that day.

"Bittuji," He asked rethorically, "why are women so stupid?"

"Your presence must sap away their brain cells, Chief!"

"Humph! Only two categories- stupid or selfish." As he said this Deepali entered the room, hoping to get some time alone before everyone else came down.

"Stupid left, now selfish makes her appearance." RK groaned, getting up as she neared the dining table.

"RK…"
"No. Too early to deal with you. Let's go, Bittuji!"

Both left the room, leaving the woman fuming at another missed opportunity.

"Today is the auditions for the new heroine, right?" RK asked as he and Bittuji made their way to one of his various luxury cars.

"Yes, Chief. The director is looking for a fresh face instead of an established actress."

"Hmm…maybe I'll peek in to get an idea of who my new leading lady is going to be." RK mused with a smirk.

XXX

"So what are everyone's plans today?" Padmini asked as she and Madhu cleared the table.

"Well, I have some appointments, then as you know, Mukund's mother is coming over to discuss arrangements." Madhu said.

"And you, Trishna? Roma?" Malik asked both women who were smiling excitedly.

"Today are the auditions for RK's new movie! We're going there so Heroine can bag the role!" Roma said.

Trishna blushed, "I don't know."
"Don't lose confidence, Dido! You are beautiful and such a good actress! You will definitely be the winner!" Madhu encouraged.

"I hope so." Trishna answered, smiling finally. Padmini also smiled, though hers was, as always, tinged with worry. Fear of discovery from Balraj was always on her mind, and Madhu's questions had not made the matter easier.

"Well, I'm off." Madhu said, picking up her bag and slinging it over her shoulder.

"Good luck today Dido!"

And so both Madhu and RK made their way to their respective jobs, little suspecting that today would be the day that their lives would intersect, and thus change, irrevocably.

Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
nice update..
thanx for the pm..
apolloartemis thumbnail

Originally posted by: dona86

nice update..
thanx for the pm..

Welcome. Glad you liked it. By the way, does anyone know anyway to do mass pm's? I don't have time to send out individual pms like I'm doing now (sorry to any who I missed by the way😭
...Seema... thumbnail
A v nice nd lovely update.thanx for pm.continue soon.
aanchal_c thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey nice update...plz make regular updates and also plz put up an index.😊
apolloartemis thumbnail

Originally posted by: vmpy

A v nice nd lovely update.thanx for pm.continue soon.

Thank you! Glad you enjoyed!
apolloartemis thumbnail

Originally posted by: aanchal_c

hey nice update...plz make regular updates and also plz put up an index.😊

Thank you!
And yes, good point
Monami_50 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awsm update,PLZ pm me next time