His Obsession, Her Passion, Part 19, pg 128

apolloartemis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello everybody!
I'm a old poster for IF, and unfortunately had to take a break due to an accident! I was bought back by Madhubala, and IPKKND. Seeing all the great ff's here has inspired me to pick up the old writing utensils and try my hand at a fanfic. Let me know what you think!
Edit: arhi6 made this banner for His Obsession, Her Passion! Isn't it lovely?! Thank you so much!
Edit 2: Hello all- As you know, HOHP will have explicit scenes going forward. Though they are a long way from now, what I will be posting here will be a "clean" version- to read the full chapter, you must go to my livejournal. The link is below.
When you read, please comment here or there. I am doing this to comply with IF regulations, so please do not ask me to post explicit things here. Thank you.

iPiccy: Loading picture

Character Sketch: Page 1
Teaser Trailer: Page 3
ARC I: The Beginning
Chapter 1: Page 4
Chapter 2: Page 11
Chapter 3: Page 16
Chapter 4: Page 20
Chapter 5: Page 26
Chapter 6: Page 33
Chapter 7: Page 39
Chapter 8: Page 45
Chapter 9: Page 52
Chapter 10: Page 61
Chapter 11: Page 71
Chapter 12: Page 79
Chapter 13: Page 87
Chapter 14: Page 93
Chapter 15: Page 101
ARC II: The Courtship
Chapter 16: Page 108
Chapter 17: Page 115
Chapter 18: Page 122
Chapter 19: Page 128
Edited by apolloartemis - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apolloartemis thumbnail
Below is the concept, as well as the charecter sketch. Please do comment and let me know your thoughts!

His Obsession, Her Passion

What happens when two worlds collide? When two people, so different on the surface, yet so similar inside, get entangled with each other?

When Rishab Kundra can see nothing except the women he is entranced with? Obsessed with?

When Madhubala Shamsheer Malik can see nothing except the man who ignites her blood?

In this tale, when passion and obsession mingle, the results are something to see indeed.

Character sketch

Rishab Kundra aka R.K.: A superstar who, in a short amount of time, has reached heights SRK aspires to. Though successful in Hollywood, he's always drawn back to the lights of Bollywood. He does not believe in love or commitment, having been burned in both. Though he hates his mother and her new family, he allows them to dwell in his home, out of a twisted sense of duty. Intense and meticulous in everything he does, once something catches his eye, all hope of being freed is lost.

Madhubala Shamsheer Malik aka Madhu: A simple middle class girl of surpassing beauty. Daughter of Balraj and Padmini Chaudry, her mother fled while she was still unborn to save her life. She knows her real father tried to kill her, and thinks his wife and daughters are dead, but not who he is. Committed to her family and values, Madhubala wishes only to live her life peacefully. Currently engaged to her friend Mukund Dixit, though his mother disapproves. While Madhu feels no passion for Mukund, she is confident that he will be a good partner to have for the rest of her days. But she cannot escape the madness of her blood, and beneath her placid exterior rests a tigress, which only needs the right man to unleash her passion.

Padmini Chaudry: Madhu's mother. Though she fled from her husband for the sake of her daughters, she still lives in fear of discovery, which gives her a mixed attitude towards Trishna's desire for fame. She cares a great deal about Shamsheer Malik, but has never expressed these feelings, due to her status as the wife of Balraj. Traditional in all things, she is fierce in defense of her daughters, and will move heaven and earth to see them happy.

Trishna Chaudry: Madhu's step-sister and Padmini's step-daughter. She has vague memories of her father, enough to make her terrified of his discovery. Trishna wants to make her mark on this world, and has chosen to become an actress to do so. While unsuccessful thus far, she still has hopes to work beside the industry's biggest name, R.K. Though she rarely shows it, Trishna is still insecure in the fact that she is a step daughter, and strives to make Padmini proud.

Roma Malik: Shamsheer Malik's sister. A junior artist in the industry, she helped save Padmini and her daughters 21 years ago. Unsuccessful in her own foray into the film industry, she now lives her dreams via Trishna.

Shamsheer Malik: Madhu's father in all but name. The man she looks up to and adores for everything he had done. A stunt man who is fierce in defense of his family. Cares a great deal about Padmini, but never articulates his feelings, for fear of rejection.

Deepali Bhatia: R.K.'s ex-girlfriend and Sikander's wife. She abandoned him for Sikander when it seemed Sikander would be a hero, but regretted the decision almost immediately as the debut movie flopped. Smart, manipulative, and vindictive, she has spent the past five years trying to reintegrate herself into R.K's life, with no success.

Sikander Bhatia: R.K's step brother. Always in his shadow, and always resentful for it. Is not aware that his wife lusts after his brother, as he is more interested in booze and other women.

Kuku Bhatia: A man who has made a business of selling defective things and getting away with it. Always clashes with R.K. Smart and shrewd, he sees R.K as a meal ticket, and will do whatever it takes to maintain the status quo.

Radha Bhatia: R.K's mother. A women who was so shattered by her husband's death, she lost herself. Marrying the first man who expressed an interest for the sake of herself and her son, she instead found herself completely alienated from her remaining family. As a result, she soothes herself in denial, finding the real world too difficult to deal with.

Bittuji: R.K's go to guy. He takes care of everyone and everything for his chief. His first devotion is to R.K and his loyalty is never to be questioned.

Sharpay.Evans thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I like it!! And me first!!
Cont soon and PM me!!
-Gauri
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Its awesome 👏  
apolloartemis thumbnail
Thanks to the people who have commented! I'm going to try to post the first chapter within the next few days, so all your support and encouragement is appreciated!
love.piyali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Heya loved it...plz plz plz pm me weneva u update...
...Seema... thumbnail
Welcome back to if.wonderful prologue nd a v nice c.s.add me to ur pm list nd continue soon.
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
nice...loved it
pm me...
shooooona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice one
plz pm me when u update
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2