Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
God gal ur gorgeousss naa !!
Love ur avix..font and coloring is mindblowing..sarun and asin onex are really nice !!

Delena and jwm onex are superr awsm !!

Cant wait to see my request..best of luckk !!
RudrakshPreesha thumbnail
lovelu update<3<3  and u missed my name for my req on pg 89Edited by Arshaholic - 11 years ago
PrincessBushi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ayeshaaa ... termemdous update .. flawless work yaar 😊 totally speeechless .. i was gazing at ur work like idiots .. πŸ˜ƒ truly i must say that the actual creativity lies here .. look at ur gifs .. they r super duper awesommeee .. and ur colloring is marvellous as well .. <3 keep on rocking girl .. 

n yeah .. i wuld love to see IPK tribute update first 😊
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Loved the update:) your coloring on the avi's are awesome!<3

i won't be req ..
...shruti... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
oh i am sorry ayesha for not coming in your shop sooner πŸ₯±
the problem is i am not anymore active on IF lol permanent shift to tumblr but do i need to tell you that your stuff is just mindblowing
i have already stalked your blog like so many times
and u have always been my source of inspiration

coming to the update 
loved OSO delena avis they are just amazing so m saving them 

just great work keep it up
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Again I come here and you always exceed expectations girl...I'm living the dream looking at your stuff and I HAVE TO COMMENT ON DELHI 6 :D

Because you may not know I happen to be a massive fan of Sonam Kapoor Ever since Saawariya the girl's made me a lesbianπŸ˜†πŸ˜³ I literally love her to bits and these:

^^^I just love everything about it...her expressions, her cuteness, your colouring, style everything works for me I'm going have to find a way of choosing which one to use!πŸ˜³πŸ˜† I just love everything! I'm just in awe right now!

ArHi avies are amazing. I still miss Sanaya's craziness ...I can't wait for that "Welcome" cooking show which actually was based on a British one called Come Dine With Me and it's hilarious because of the commentary πŸ˜† but anyway enough of that...

KaJen ones are beautiful...I don't like either of them but you know...still love the work on the avies...they look pretty!

Humsafar... amazing avies I can't believe I didn't even watch one episodeπŸ˜• I really like Mahira as well but when it comes to Pakistani shows I've been so lazy!πŸ˜† But I've read a lot of good stuff about it :)

Aaah the photoshoot ones...Sukriti ones are so beautiful and Karan looks hot!😳

She looks amazing in the blue <3

Swayam Sharon...don't watch the show...so again amazing stuff...the colouring works tremendously!

Vampire Diaries and the Welcome avies are wicked! The random stuff are amazing! Love that Sanaya one :)

Ajab Si ones are amazing! Deepika's expressions are cute!πŸ˜†

Asin ones are awesome! What a movie😭 She's getting on my nerves lately about the 100 crore thingy but you know what...aaah Jab We Met😳😳😳😳 My Bebo What a performance I just love the movie texture you used I love these <3

TVD - amazing stuff, I don't watch it but their chemistry man😳 I have seen gifs of them and gosh they are friggin hot 😲 Nina's pretty.

And finally Sanaya again...absolutely gorgeous <3 I just love her pretty face!😳

Absolutely amazing update Ayesha! Can't wait for next update! Thanks for PM continue soonπŸ€—
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
absolutely stunning work yaar...luv all the avis esp this
nm21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
A brilliant update - I love the variety of your creations but even you unique style when it comes to avi making! It's all wonderful I especially loved Sarun/TVD and Sonam but on the whole you picked out the best in everything you worked on!
The Arjun/Rhea avis brought back memories, they were such a shorlived couple, they would have gone places!
Thank youu for the PM
Fantastic work :) xx

.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Page's loading .. and I'm a jerk. Editing soon! .. β€οΈ
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
OMG I love everything here - just all your creations are soo beautiful. πŸ‘πŸ‘   absolutely flawless ⭐️. I have no idea which one i would use first. even i feel like using the avis of people Im not even fan of πŸ˜†
seriously, totally spectacular. This is the first time Im visiting your shop. I saw your avis in TVD cg and landed here. they are soo beautiful. I saved loads.  Delena dance avis are super beautiful just like the sequence. Surely going to use the Stelena and Katherine ones. I heart the coloring on them and the clarity of the avi is just too pretty. superb ❀️  Thanks so much for making avis on this scene. it's one of my fav. "they met, they talk and it was Epic <3   
 I hope you wont mind if I stack two and use ? πŸ˜³

Love the coloring and the text on Sarun stuff.    

Bollywood avis are fabulous. Gorgeous coloring.  πŸ‘
Love the styling...  Sonam avis and Jab we met are surely one of the best from this update β­οΈ   I saved so many and surely going to use some. will drop here again for sure. Bookmarking your tumblr. and shoot I missed when you are open πŸ˜† koi na will come next time I hope πŸ˜³

great job πŸ‘