Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lil Ms.Sunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
OMG! i was browsing for Pulkit😳's pics on google using web..and then the first thing that came up was discusstv. ksj;ajf;afj;dfj;akfj;lsdkfj;afj (sumthin like that..lol..it was a forum) and then they had links to pics of Pulkit..and i clicked on the first one ..and guess what it was !!IT WAS A SIG MADE BY ME!!! i felt so special!!!
Edited by svh2010 - 17 years ago
indiangirl07 thumbnail
what happened...why did you say omg?
carmashah thumbnail
do u guys think ba will offer kt to stay in sn tomm or at sum time in the near future coz that will mean we get 2 c lots of kt-kisna scenes(hopefully) and i luv those 😊
eijaz_rulz thumbnail
hiee everyone......kool to see another kisna fanclub....its rlly fast...it shows that how much we all are obsessed ab5t him!
even iam working on the dotw....hope i can pm all the answers to julu by today itself!! 😊
indiangirl07 thumbnail
@carmashah- after all that happened i think ba will either give her a place to live 🀒 (no we dont want that) or tell her to come live w. her πŸ˜› (definitly!!!)

im pretty sure shell invite her..afterall manthan did make KT lose her house

eijaz_rulz thumbnail
ya exactly i agree with puja...i hope baa brings kt to shanti niketan
but i hav a feelin that even if baa does that kt will say no coz she cant stand manthan...and would definetely want to stay away from him....otherwise it would be gr8 we would get to see more kt and kisna scenes!!!
Lil Ms.Sunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i agree w/ Tisha..maybe cuz of Manthan she'll say no..but since baa is there..she mite not
Edited by svh2010 - 17 years ago
indiangirl07 thumbnail
no, she wont say no...well, you like how everyone says no...and all. but she will live with ba...she has no place else to go....well, im hopin she does! Edited by indiangirl07 - 17 years ago
eijaz_rulz thumbnail
even i hope so that kt comes to shanti niketan....and then she will tell tulsi abt it......and i dont what will happen....lets see!
i hope we get to more of kisna scenes...not 1 or 2 scenes like always!!
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i think baa may talk to lakshya about having KT stay with them she usualy talks to him about evrything these days i think if KT comes to live in SN Lakshya will be a exremely happy bunny i mean he will prolly not outwordly show he is happy but from watching his interactions with her its obcious he likes her therefore he will be happy iof KT comes to live in SN neways even if Manthan is there Lakshya is also there hain na he can be her knight in shining armour we would all like to see that