Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 17 years ago
lolz yaar been trying to post here fore ages not by my posts are not going through

hopefully today we will see more of Lakshya im hoping that ekta does not do what she did last week and show a Lakshya clip only at the end of the week i would like to see his other 4 gf's as well as what happens and what he does when he sees those guys hassling KT hopefully he will come to the rescue and then tease her about it i love the way he teases KT is sooo cute 😳
Edited by MainEkHasina - 17 years ago
Mrs.H Roshan thumbnail
yup...i luv KT-lakshya scenes...😳😳
Lil Ms.Sunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kiunhogayana

yup...i luv KT-lakshya scenes...😳😳

i do too!!!

here's the message that i've been trin' to post for past 1 1/2 hr...now let's see if this works

i agree w/ you Julu..he should come in another show..but after a while..not rite now..cuz Kyunki.. is enuf on his plate and he's not in it soooo much like other main leaders in other shows..so if he comes in another show then he'll be in this one even less

@Naina: we may hate Ekta for manyyy reasons, but have to like her for her taste of hott guys and especially Pulkit
😳!  
Edited by svh2010 - 17 years ago
swt.smile thumbnail

@ julu : yh i noe i cant wait for more KT kisna scenes ..but yu noe d fing is dat ekta always put d gud scenes d last day lik friday so v av to wait till monday to find out wht happened n dat sucks ..but neways i soo agree i luv d scenes of KT-kisna ..dey r soooo sweet n cute as always! i cnt wait forr more romantic scenes ..i feel lik writin a fan fic on dem hehe but im too bad lol i wish some1 cud write it ..wud enjoy readin it!😳 hehe ..n sorry i avnt been able to post yu ma answers for d DOTW yet i'll do tuesday cus tmrw goin sumwhr so yh ..

@ anila : yh i love em as well ...its d only best part of d episode wen dey show kisna n KT ..actually it needs to av kisna in a scene n i'd enjoy it!😳 

@ sweta : yayyyyyyyyy v did it! lol πŸ˜† congoo ..haha dis is soo funny ..its been hours i av been tryin to post ...see my solution worked!😳 lolzzzz πŸ˜†

Edited by swt.smile - 17 years ago

i know! we wait 2 wholee days for a Monday and then what do we get on that day...NOTHING!
.Prometheus. thumbnail
i dunt get wot went rong though i mean ive been trying to post here for the last hour and its not going through but ive been posting in the other forums just fan and in the manoj posts weird the this post dont like us πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

@swt.smile u can pm me the answers netym as long as its before the end of the day of 10th July so no hurry and take ur time and gud luck in the draw winner has their answers permenantely plastered on the first page of each fanclub
.Prometheus. thumbnail
hmmm i think the problem may be due to the performance tuning that is going on i think this is disrupting people making posts and things like that i cant really say for sure though

maybe if someone contacts a mod or a channel mod they will have more details???
.Prometheus. thumbnail
this is what vijay has written in a global announcement

Hi All,

Since we are working on the site. There might be few pages which will be reuploaded and if you are accessing that page might show up some error message.

In that case just refresh the page.

If it continues please post on this thread along with the error message.

Cheers,
Vijay
indiangirl07 thumbnail
yea same here, if bee tryin to post. and after a while i quit...i really hope this one works!
im workin on the DOW...hehe, i pmed you about no 3 an im on that now...heeh, i was bein lazy, k now back to wrk! 😊

thank god this worked!

Ekta better show enuf of Kt and Kisna😳 tommorow to please me!!!
Julu i'll send u the answers tommorow..hopefullyEdited by svh2010 - 17 years ago