Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Unconventional thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

I am totally with Delnaaz on dis...Rajeev really looks like a dirty guy as Vrijesh rightly said''leechad''...😡
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
the actual reason is why Delnaz divorced that handsome.

because even when Delnaz frnds used to come home to meet her , he would have flirted with them and also embraced them sometimes that Delnaz never tolerated and finally there has arrived one day in her life she thought to divorce him...

even though they are both sent to big boss to make up with each other , i don't think Delnaz will be able to do that , as Rajeev is still doing same stuff he did earlier ( even though , hugging and talking with female inmates is just to make her jealous.)...
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
😆 ðŸ˜†
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
I don't believe Rajeev must have had an affair. But Dilu not wanting children is totally believable - she doesn't look like the serious, responsible type of a person.

Anyway, if the marriage wasn't meant to be, it doesn't matter if they remained married for 14 years or 140 years.
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ankit.Upadhyay-

ishq chupaye nahi chupta and tharkipana rukhaye nahi rukh ta use jaha mila moka hugs dene se nahi chuka

😲🤣🤣
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tanya.91

In July 2012, Delnaaz broke her silence in an interview. She indicated that an extra marital affair was the reason behind the divorce. While, Rajiv denied the allegations. He said that as his career was not going good and it was one of the biggest reason. Rajiv also said that they wanted a baby, but they could not be blessed.

@ Red . this is one of the biggest reason to cause divorce between couple . this happened not only with them but happens with common people as well . husband tends to get married again to be Papa ...😆
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Marrital affair I can understand but baby thing don't make much sense.Rajiv's probably just doing this to get more footage to become story of the series on BB or else why has he waited to come to the house to persue his so called love for Delnaaz?
jsimzia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
the truth will never come out. 
now why Rajeev wants to compromise, i mean its good. but something is bothering him or something that he has done wrong and is guilty about. 
otherwise, why Delnaaz is so much hurt that her feelings have died toward Rajeev. 
Edited by jsimzia - 11 years ago
Aashi3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't understand the baby issue. If they weren't blessed with a baby in 14 years and have separated since 2 years, what's going to change now? Why is he trying to get back with her now? That issue won't change. I don't know what their problem was and to be honest, no one needs to know cause no one can do anything except them. Delnaz appears more honest to me than Rajeev who is constantly talking about them and making a mockery out of their personal lives. BOO!
Showbizz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Definitely EM.just look at the man.he can't keep his hands to himself.and why is he is bowing so much before delnaz, that's definitely because he has wronged her.