Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Real Reason Behind why Delnaz & Rajiv got divorced

tanya.91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
After being married for 14 long years, Rajeev and Delnaaz Paul separated in 2010. What makes the couple divorce its a big question. The couple is together again in Big Boss season 6. After their entry in Big Boss the question has started again - why the couple divorced !

In July 2012, Delnaaz broke her silence in an interview. She indicated that an extra marital affair was the reason behind the divorce. While, Rajiv denied the allegations. He said that as his career was not going good and it was one of the biggest reason. Rajiv also said that they wanted a baby, but they could not be blessed.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanya.91 thumbnail
source: http://www.matpal.com/2012/10/why-rajiv-and-delnaaz-divorced.html
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

So rajeev had an affair thats believable looking at his antics...but they can't have baby, that can't be reason for divorce.
😲
tanya.91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarasingh86

So rajeev had an affair thats believable looking at his antics...but they can't have baby, that can't be reason for divorce.
😲

yeah the baby thing seems strange... I've heard that delnaz didnt wanted a baby so the divorce.. but I cant trust these rumors else rajiv would not have be so despo for a patchup if he broke the ties himself for the baby...
mujhe bhi affair wala hee chakkar lagta hai.. coz when siddhu asked, rajiv didnt had any proper answer for divorce reason... kaam na hona is no digestible reason for a 14 year old marriage' divorce
crazy4fawad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
its defnitelty not the baby angle...
delnaaz works in Kya hua tera vada...and once she had remarked in an intervuew that whats shows in KHTV..is the same story as her life...so media hinted its some extra marital affair  that rajeev had,
However, in sept or aug 2012 issue of people magazin..delnaaz herself denied that it was due to EM affair..but said they jst had to get separated due to various reasons..thats it. but she denied the affair part sayin rajeev dint do that. she also remarked that she is happy rajeev has moved on and is publishing his poetry n all..
however luking at his antics in BB house..it seems he is doing all this tamasha only for trp..as i have always said on this forum..if he genuinely wanted to patch up..he cud have done it in all this time. and anyways his patch up efforts r equally cringe worthy. who wudnt divorce such a creepy pakayu guy!
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Women need a reason to cheat,... men just need another woman.   
tanya.91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prometeus

Women need a reason to cheat,... men just need another woman.   

rightly said 👏

their physiological and psychological needs are different.. a woman is more of an emotional being, while a man naturally is a physical being (and here being physical is not only limited to the intimate relations...its basically about him being naturally the visionary being overall)
Edited by tanya.91 - 11 years ago
Shayu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Rajeev had an extra marital affair!!! shakal dekh kar hi lagta hain
viknandera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
he looks like chichora type banda
diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Whatever guys...  I have seen people asking why both of them came into Bigg Boss House?

Well I think Delnaaz came here in Bigg Boss because

A) Her brother Bakhtiyar & sister-in-law Tanaaz... have already been a part of this show in season 3.

B) Television actors Shweta &  Juhi have won last two seasons .. That's why this time bigg boss house is flooded with TV actors this time... So its a good chance for her.

But Rajeev  has come here to use Bigg Boss as a tool in getting his wife back.

Yes! His main aim is this because he knows they are  24 hours under cameras...so,  it might help him.

But I am sure... Delnaaz is not here to make a public issue of their divorce...