Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

faiza_elahi202 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: salmangirl

Yay chandu we got a home...i seriously cnt stop drooling over his martial art physiq...hav forgotten my first love whos in my siggy n my hot crush k.tandon...Now kashif has overshadowd everyone..hez the best.. can anybdy look mre hawtr..the way he was mopping ufff! drop dead gorgeous 🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yay chandu we got a home...i seriously cnt stop drooling over his martial art physiq...hav forgotten my first love whos in my siggy n my hot crush k.tandon...Now kashif has overshadowd everyone..hez the best.. can anybdy look mre hawtr..the way he was mopping ufff! drop dead gorgeous 🤣

Varsha I got no words to describe the heat that oozes off from him. He even makes Hrithik look like a bander 😛 I love my mop karooing hottie who has the most amazing pick up lines. I can't wait to hear him call me "fresh fruit from the Eden".  I also dream day and night of him referring me in his hot English accent as the amazing peeerson.

Awww I love this badnaam aadmi who has given me insomnia 😉
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
His mopping style killd me u knw ..such a dreamy mopper will nt born again..i feel so jealous of karishma..shes damn lucky girl...i hav decided to change my display name...to Aam admi kashif girl...how bout ths chandu nw dnt copy my idea..ths is the only way i can show my immense love for him 😆
Varsha ji start working on that new profile ID before I change my mind 😛

May be I'll change it to Mango man girl and we can rock this AT with our blind love for our beloved tharki man

Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

Varsha ji start working on that new profile ID before I change my mind😛

May be I'll change it to Mango man girl and we can rock this AT with our blind love for our beloved tharki man

Chandu a song dedicated for our love...
Aye mop-mopper mujhe pyar toh kar.. aye mop mopper.. yo ..
Pls god may he get impressd 😔

Chandu a song dedicated for our love...
Aye mop-mopper mujhe pyar toh kar.. aye mop mopper.. yo ..
Pls god may he get impressd 😔

With that kinda song, even I am not impressed, buckle up girl or else you shall lose this fight to moi, the biggest blind lover of this AT for the cutest mopper
pakizahduaa thumbnail
interesting character...
still confuse abt which girl he likes...
kind of annoying i think he will be voted out very soon
aam admi..lol mango man..too good
🤣 gettng on my nerves now...im obssed with him...ill fight with whole world for him see..wat u saw in jdj 5 forum was just a glimpse for a crush...now see wat is true n pure love ..my blind fan is coming out .. 😆
cnt wait for tonight epi...

🤣 gettng on my nerves now...im obssed with him...ill fight with whole world for him see..wat u saw in jdj 5 forum was just a glimpse for a crush...now see wat is true n pure love ..my blind fan is coming out .. 😆
cnt wait for tonight epi...

You are only obsessed. I have become an obsessive stalker and lover for him. You haven't seen my blind love Varsha, so beware 😈

Tharki man is only mine Kkkasif (SRK darr style) 😛

You see my house will be shining like a diamond after he is through with his mop. For that I will go to any extend to make him mine.

I dedicate this song as the obsessive lover of the Mango man

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0PRZn7i0oM[/YOUTUBE]
🤣 🤣 We will take ths At high to the level of sky (yeah only that sky u are thinking of) ..our cutie kashu will be so proud of us once he came out aftr winning the show 😆
I'll b back for the fight aftr smetym..stay tund..n try to keep ur hands away from my kashu 😛