* KASHIF QURESHI .The Mango Man - AT 1 *

tanya.91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
THE HEART-THROB OF MILLIONS.. the one and only Mango Man KASHIF-QURESHI's Fan Club

Finally an AT that all the girls (read fresh fruits 😆) & guys were waiting anxiously.
The most talked about contestant among all in BB6 forums.
You are right, he is the heartthrob of millions, the most charismatic, classy, poised & intellectual   person (?😕) on BB6 Mr. Kashif Qureshi.

Claim to fame: Mango Man (aam aadmi)

Famous one liners:    * Aap Fresh Fruit ho ...  😉

* Main Aam Aadmi Hoon (aur hum sab aliens hain 😆)

* Honey Bunney

* Aao Bedroom chalain

* Aap Hyderabad aana aur paanch jacket lay jaana

Acheivements in BiggBoss:
                                               * Kotak par line maarna, aur maartay hee chaley jaana
                                               * Ladkiyon kay saath jhaadu deyna aur chughliyan karna
                                               * Rajiv ki ungli toar kar ussi ki jaib may daalnay ka promise
                                               * Urvashi Aunty ko ji bhar kay satana aur chidaana
                                               * Niketan ko "saaf paseenay" ka gift deyna

All r most welcome to join and have fun.
Plz hit the LIKE button to add your name in Members' list in the second post operating by Mayandrah who suggested to create an AT for Mr. Qureshi.

IMPORTANT: This is not your typical AT. kashif is the most talked about housemate of this season. So kindly do NOT limit your posts to his "appreciations" only. You can mock him (in limits ofcourse), criticize him, love him, support him, dismiss him or discuss him with any angle you want at one single place instead of making dozens of separate thread on him daily.
This is a ONE STOP SHOP for Kashif.
Feel free to post anything about him and have fun.
😃
Edited by tanya.91 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Millie. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thankyou ... Love you Tanya

I BELIEVE I AM THE ONLY TRUE FAN OF KASHIF
other fans include

amarfan786,  pakizahduaa,  Sal2aesh,  CmPunk12321,  hardyboy09,  zeefan 1,  AdhooriSi,  mayandrahsalmangirl,  zanish_k,  Love_Kunwar,  
cruiser51,  .Shayari.,    .vicky,  devilish_angelPrometeus,  Chits1,  Faraan_4_Shweta,  Be.A.Rebel

sorry guys... but I have excluded the name of a member... humne ussko Nishkhasit kar diya hai😆Edited by mayandrah - 11 years ago
Coldplaying thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i'm confuced whether this is a fan club or a hate club??
Millie. thumbnail

Originally posted by: hardyboy09

i'm confuced whether this is a fan club or a hate club??

This is an AT
tanya.91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayandrah

Thankyou ... Love you Tanya

welcome... can u plz edit this second post and kindly reserve it to quote it with MEMBERS LIST to keep adding the names.
😊

u can do it now and add yours Munna and my names as the starters plz

Originally posted by: tanya.91

HEART-THROB OF MILLIONS OF GIRLS... the one and only KASHIF-TOING-QURESHI's Fan Club

Finally an ATthat all the girls were waiting anxiously.
The most talked about contestant among all in BB6 forums.
You are right, he is the heartthrob of millions of females (and males too) the most charismatic, classy, poised & intellectual person (?😕) on BB6 Mr. Kashif Qureshi).

Claim to the fame: Mango Man (aam aadmi)

Famous one liners* Aap Fresh Fruit ho ... jisko jaldi khaa leyna chahiye   😉

* Main Aam Aadmi Hoon (aur hum sab aliens hain 😆)

* Honey Bunney

* Aao Bedroom chalain

Acheivements in BiggBoss:
                                                      * Kotak par line maarna, aur maartay hee chaley jaana
                                                      * Ladkiyon kay saath jhaadu deyna & chughlyan karna
                                                      * RAjiv ki ungli toar kar ussi ki jaib may daalnay ka promise

All r most welcome to join and have fun.
Plz hit the LIKE button to add your name in Members' list in the second post operating by Mayandrah who suggested to create an AT for Mr. Qureshi.

tanya jee u r so funny and witty ðŸ¤£ AT ke at bhi aur hateclub ka hateclub bhi 
tanya.91 thumbnail

its basically an OPEN CLUB where all can have fun... just like Sapna's thread, where all sorts of posts are welcome
fkbutt thumbnail
sorry i cant appreciate guy  he is so digusting ...and such an egoistic guy but for rajeev yes  i will join u
Millie. thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanya.91

welcome... can u plz edit this second post and kindly reserve it to quote it with MEMBERS LIST to keep adding the names.
😊

u can do it now and add yours Munna and my names as the starters plz

I just added the names ðŸ˜›
I am shhooo Happy😃
tanya.91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Be.A.Rebel

tanya jee u r so funny and witty ðŸ¤£ AT ke at bhi aur hateclub ka hateclub bhi 

Lolzzz Munna... its not a hate club actually... I dont really hate him... well the fact is that very few can actually appreciate him , but ppl like to discuss him and they r free to do that... appreciation is NOT a must part of this thread