Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ~Attractive~

Chaliye na bedroom- does it only mean he wants to f**k her taking inside room? Dear, think it other way . May be he wants to discuss something necessary with that lady but you making bustle of whatever he says to Karishma.

choro bro balbira looses his marbles 😆😆😆
faizaael thumbnail

Originally posted by: --GODFATHER--

Kashif SEEMS to be die-hard fan of B-grade movies like ---- ' HAVAS' , Pyaasi RAAT ,  Har raat naya khilaadi ---@@  

😆😆 yeah and his expressions are also inspired  from these movies
Isa_Rahman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Chaliye na bedroom- does it only mean he wants to f**k her taking inside room? Dear, think it other way . May be he wants to discuss something necessary with that lady but you making bustle of whatever he says to Karishma.

Watch todays episode and u will clearly see what his intentions are karishma tells him that they also need to clean the bedroom and he says lets go to the bedroom in very sarcastic and slimy way in which karishma and sana even found uncomfortable which they are smiling at themselves. There is no talk to be done in bedroom when they can do it there dear think the other way of how this pervert thinking in disguise of a fake common man.
paras22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

kashif might be an idiot but people here on IF are leaving no stones unturned to portray him as an evil.
two things are possible- either he genuinely likes karishma very much or is doing everything just for publicity.
if its former then i think he is not only dumb but arrogant enough to understand that this is not ideal way to approach a girl. if its latter, then it will be confirmed in a week or two.
BTW don't  under-estimate karishma. she is as smart as others in the house

Isa_Rahman thumbnail

Originally posted by: faizaael

aam jaanta k naam py dhaabaaa hai yeh !!! if i was in tht girl's place i would have given that loser a tight slap ...

Agreed 👏
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Isa_Rahman

Watch todays episode and u will clearly see what his intentions are karishma tells him that they also need to clean the bedroom and he says lets go to the bedroom in very sarcastic and slimy way in which karishma and sana even found uncomfortable which they are smiling at themselves. There is no talk to be done in bedroom when they can do it there dear think the other way of how this pervert thinking in disguise of a fake common man.

Dear , i am regular watcher of this show and watch every thing happens very carefully and what Kashif does i take positively but not the way you take . you always misconstrue him even though his intentions are something else ...  i want to know from you whether you consider Karishma and sana  sati savitri ,????they both are no lesser than any pervert .
faizaael thumbnail

😊!!this guys is getting  borderline creepy now ..and he was even threatening to break off ragiv's finger today 😲
Isa_Rahman thumbnail

Originally posted by: faizaael

😊!!this guys is getting  borderline creepy now ..and he was even threatening to break off ragiv's finger today 😲

They should at least give him warning for threatening such things even though he can't do crap with mango body 😆
Yaar Balbir hudd he yaar!
Aur kitni posts Kashif k against hongi?? 🤣
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: paras22

kashif might be an idiot but people here on IF are leaving no stones unturned to portray him as an evil.
two things are possible- either he genuinely likes karishma very much or is doing everything just for publicity.
if its former then i think he is not only dumb but arrogant enough to understand that this is not ideal way to approach a girl. if its latter, then it will be confirmed in a week or two.
BTW don't  under-estimate karishma. she is as smart as others in the house

you said right , sometimes IF members act mindlessly .  housemates who are wrong are not considered that way but who are not , are considered Wrong . even i dislike Kashif but not for flirting with Karishma( as i know well he is doing flirting with her only for fun like Ashmeet did with sara in season 4  and later he made her as his little sister ...) but to squabble with members over trifles just for publicity . he entered show just to play game and that game is based on seeking attention that he is getting by fighting with members .. is not he????

not only Karishama but other housemates also are smarter as she is ..