Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys...do u know that Faisal and Saumya were in South Africa with Adnan Sami and they performed live at a concert??? Yess! Its true...I was desperately waiting to see their pics...n finally today I got it! Yayyy 😃

Here's the link: http://www.looklocal.co.za/looklocal/content/en/chatsworth/chatsworth-galleries?oid=6281827&sn=Detail&pid=1171665&Adnan-Sami-serenades-Durbanites

OMG...Faisal-Saumya are looking heavenly beautiful together! To be honest, they are the most magical couple as little masters I have ever seen ❤️  I cant really take my eyes off them 😉

Love you Faisal-Saumya...I wish I was there!! I wish I could see their performance!!! I wish...
Edited by Nupa - 11 years ago
Rightly said Nupa!!
Faisal n soumya's pair is fantastic, dey luk so gorgeous & mind blowing 2gether.
Thanks 4 d luvly surprise!!!
Caz v ver so addictd seing dem 4m April onwards, my eyes n mind always use 2 crave dat wen i'l get 2 c dem again!!!
Thanks once again 4 d link, loved it!!!
Hi, dis is 4 each n every1 on dis forum:
Plz guys/gals do comment on dis post, caz nupa is trying 2 keep it active n she has painstakingly shared d link n only bcaz of her v r again able 2 c our fav l'il masters per4mances back, so atleast 4 dat commend her n give ur likes n comment plz every1.
I know v al hav been missing al d kids dance since 2 weeks so plz njoy dis dance but comment, it'l b lik saying thanks 4 d 1 whose trying 2 keep forum active!!
Its fine if u disagree, i was just giving my POV.
I'm vry sorry if i hav unknowingly hurt any1.
Just wanna say "THINK" n Try 2 "UNDERSTAND" wat i'm trying 2 convey, PLZ!!!

Til now 36 ppl hav rd d post n even might hav njoyd d dance of li'l masters but stil no likes...Edited by Aliya_31 - 11 years ago
love both faisal nd saumya..
they look lovely.. <3
Thank u every1 4 commenting & liking!!!
Omg I'm sooo happy that they r still keeping in touch but I wish Rohan was there 2 but still I'm sure there will b more concerts where Rohan will also b there wid soumya n Faisal n . Do they rly go 2 africa
Originally posted by Aliya_31

Rightly said Nupa!!
Faisal n soumya's pair is fantastic, dey luk so gorgeous & mind blowing 2gether.
Thanks 4 d luvly surprise!!!
Caz v ver so addictd seing dem 4m April onwards, my eyes n mind always use 2 crave dat wen i'l get 2 c dem again!!!
Thanks once again 4 d link, loved it!!!

U r welcome :) I am so happy for Faisal-Saumya that they got a chance to show their talent at a live concert in South Africa :)))

To be honest, I have no words actually to describe this couple! When I saw the first pic where Faisal-Saumya completely lost into each others' eyes...😉 ufff I just loved the way Faisal put his left arm around Saumya...it was absolutely romantic ❤️ Like Farah Ma'am, I have to say once again...Faisal truly dance like a HERO :)

I can totally imagine how they left the audience spellbound with their magical performance!!! 👏

Aaand the last pic...my God...the way Faisal got down on his knees and Saumya looked at him shyly...was out of the world!!

I will never be tired of seeing these beautiful pics over and over again...😛

May GOD bless them always :)

Originally posted by Sammanari

Omg I'm sooo happy that they r still keeping in touch but I wish Rohan was there 2 but still I'm sure there will b more concerts where Rohan will also b there wid soumya n Faisal n . Do they rly go 2 africa

Yup they really went to South Africa...😃 Check out the link...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR0maN5y9dA
Originally posted by Nupa

Yup they really went to South Africa...😃 Check out the link...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR0maN5y9dA
if u find d d video of their dance plz post d link below plz plz pretty plz