Khushi hello hi...Shyam-wa bye bye...

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fazila~ thumbnail
Pics n Gifs from tumblr

Shyams EPic slaps...lol... wow love shyam like this...deserves it...๐Ÿ‘ Shyam key tu pungi baj gayee...๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago
Fazila~ thumbnail

Aarthi !!! Have a great day!!!!!!!!!HUGSSS

Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago
lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing episode...not a second to be missed!!!!!!!

Kept me on my toes.

Khushi was at her best...narrating the story...Nk...outstanding...he really was out of this world today.

This is one of the few episode where each member of the cast expressed their feelings beautifully!!!!!!!

Hats off to all casts of IPK, Directors, PH and Gul Khan!!!!!!!

NOw we know why we love IPK so much!!!!!!!! Never ceases to amaze me...no wonder the other soaps are copying our wedding scenes...Khushi's bubbly nature...Arnav;s naughtiness!!!!!! 
Deedeepa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
it was amazinggg episode
amazingggly written๐Ÿ‘

Punkin22 thumbnail
You are right Fuzzy.  Today's episode showed the world why we are IPKKND Fans.  Excellent directing LM, acting from each cast member, outstanding.  Khushi's voice modulation was sensational.  But today's star belongs to Abhaas.  Outstanding psychotic behavior.  Perfect performance.

Their is a saying from 41 BC that says, "when the devil wants to destroy a person, he enters the mind with fear and leaves the mind destroyed".  We saw the living proof in Shyam's actions today.

Watching Khushi and NK act out the love story of Shyam and Anjali was the perfect family celebration and yet within minutes the celebration turned dark.  The dark needed revealing.  And Khushi begins to show the deceit of Shyam to the entire family and asking  him why?

I loved the frame when Akash put a hand on Shyam and guides him back down to his seat.  Akash didn't say a word and none were needed.  Great facial acting.

Shyam finally after a few minutes with a laugh that only the unholy could ever produce reveals the true face of his inner self, a monster.  For only a monster could killed his own child only to return to RM to a life of luxury.

Tomorrow we will get a slap heard around the world.  Then what?  Will they throw him out again?  Will they put him in jail???  We will see tomorrow...

Thank you Fuzzy for your post.  Spectacular...
Edited by Punkin22 - 11 years ago
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amazing indeed 
i still think we will be getting a shyam part 3
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome post today episode was amazing
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Superb analysis Fuzzy and superb episode!The whole way through I was on the edge of ma seat...very gripping episode emotionally.It was heart wrenching to see the truth come out like this in front of Anjali adn the pain on Arnav's face which was so very beautifully expressed by Barun was just killing me!My heart was aching to see him hurt like this for his sister.Nhyamow it's left to be seen how Anjali takes it all in or maybe she wont and will go back into that shell of depression but I love to see her accept it as nothing but the truth and face Shyam courageously.
adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
amazing epi...amazing acting...
akash back...NK u look better than actual shyam...naani love u always...sobti~expression king...sanaya u were beautiful...what a voice modulation...

why akash is not wearing glasses now a days?

thanks for pm