Divyanka turns apsara in Ramayan-Article

Posted: 11 years ago

Divyanka turns apsara; gives a special dance appearance in Zee TV's Ramayan

Divyanka Tripathi

Divyanka Tripathi of Banoo Main Teri Dulhann fame will be making a special dance appearance in Zee TV's Ramayan.

Says a beaming Divyanka, "We finished shooting for the same yesterday." About the sequence, she says, "In his want to delay Ram and Sita's wedding beyond the opportune time, Sun God assumes the form of a beautiful apsara i.e. me. Smitten by my look, dance and performance, everybody will get oblivious of passage of time."

Talking about her experience doing the dance performance in the show, Divyanka, who was last seen in Star Plus' Teri Meri Love Stories, avers, "It was great fun to do a classical dance as the dance form has its own charm." She is also full of praise for Sagar Arts (production house) "These guys are masters in depicting Ramayan on the small screen (third time). Having had their entire logistics and creative aspects ready, shooting was pretty breezy."

Describing her apsara look, Divyanka informs, "I have been given an Amrapali styling with a stunning beautiful white costume." So how did it go? "Why don't you check it out for yourself this Sunday at 11 am on Zee TV and DD?" she asks.

The creatives were full of praise as usual. "I always make it a point to see that my producers are happy with my efforts." she adds.

In conclusion, Divyanka divulges that although she loves all kind of dance forms, the ones closest to heart are the un-choreographed ones in which she can give a free flow to her emotions via her movements.

Thanks for sharing! So more drama before the divine wedding!
wht now from where that sungod descend ?????? y we are not having grand wedding..πŸ˜•...ramayana ppl dont stretch the thing like chewing gumπŸ˜•
y the hell u dont concentrate on ram sita lakshman and urmila instead πŸ˜•common get them married as soon as possible  so that ...before the exile we can get some light ( read romantic) moments between the couple specifically urmila and lakshman...

btw welcome divyanka😳
😲 ok...we will take that too πŸ˜†..

but ye last..now pls dont bring any more apsaras or asurs..let the wedding happen

we only want to see ram lakshman sita and urmila
somehow i m not pleased with this apsara dance..πŸ˜”...i havent read this before and this twist didnt excite me at all πŸ₯± now y they wanna go on the daily soap way and bring the dancer in the show like ramayana...that too at the time before wedding y they are dragging the showπŸ˜• is this really a 64 epi ramayana.πŸ˜²πŸ˜•...sorry but i m not impressed... 

i would prefer some lakshmana urmila ram sita scene instead
Originally posted by sanjh11

somehow i m not pleased with this apsara dance..πŸ˜”...i havent read this before and this twist didnt excite me at all πŸ₯± now y they wanna go on the daily soap way and bring the dancer in the show like ramayana...that too at the time before wedding y they are dragging the showπŸ˜• is this really a 64 epi ramayana.πŸ˜²πŸ˜•...sorry but i m not impressed... 

i would prefer some lakshmana urmila ram sita scene instead

let wait and watch may be its folktale too πŸ˜•...y dont they find any folktale on lakshman urmila and ram sita... wen love is in air and we have one divine and one conphused pairπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...who the hell wanna watch apsara's danceπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Arti you are stuck on romance, aren't you? πŸ˜†

Its all good, I am with you πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Namzz

Arti you are stuck on romance, aren't you? πŸ˜†

Its all good, I am with you πŸ˜‰
ofc right now i want romance in ramayana not a big deal naaπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

If no dance than why is Romance expected from Mythological stories...If there is one than they will dipict it..

I dont want Ramayan to go silly fictional serial way...I know most people esepecially younger generation want romance in everything...But this is not it.

Hope creatives or Ramayan keep it the way it is supposed tobe..
Originally posted by Dabulls23

If no dance than why is Romance expected from Mythological stories...If there is one than they will dipict it..

I dont want Ramayan to go silly fictional serial way...I know most people esepecially younger generation want romance in everything...But this is not it.

Hope creatives or Ramayan keep it the way it is supposed tobe..

don't worry they will not do it all .they have also have fear from god. due to audience wishes, they can not play with god.i know sagars are really doing awesome work they will keep it as long forever.but lord rama and sitaji has love for each other which shows in their eyes.sitaji always supports his husband in each and every difficulties this is only true love, there is nothing to show it. we have seen in ramayan till now everything funtastic and wonderful and i can say with full confidence it will go forward in same way. so don't take tension.