Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Rapier

Sirf elaan karne se kisi ki Mohabbat unchi nahi ho jaati! My mohabbat is still mohabbat even if he doesn't know it! ðŸ˜†

@Chandramukhi: Are you trying to say you see no difference in Randeep and Niketan?😲 that's craziness! ðŸ˜†

@bold; No I was saying my eyes need to checked ASAP cuz it is detecting Hooda everywhere 😳
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

Then I shall be singing "Haiyy Maar dala Allah maar dala" and my singing automatically will wipe you both and I and Hooda can have our happily ever after.

LOL! You seem to be the non-violent types! Here we are declaring war, and here you are talking about 'singing' us away! ðŸ¤£
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rapier

Sirf elaan karne se kisi ki Mohabbat unchi nahi ho jaati! My mohabbat is still mohabbat even if he doesn't know it! ðŸ˜†

@Chandramukhi: Are you trying to say you see no difference in Randeep and Niketan?😲 that's craziness! ðŸ˜†

Meri mohabbat yaad karoge.. roo gey tum faryaad karoge..

Chandramukhi.. you are not eligible for this race.. only me and Rappy are qualified.. Kthanxbye! 😆
Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 11 years ago
Rapier thumbnail

@bold; No I was saying my eyes need to checked ASAP cuz it is detecting Hooda everywhere 😳

LOL! Nice cover! I'm not buying that!😆
Rapier thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

ok. mujhe itni urdu nahi aati! ðŸ˜† but that does NOT mean, I lost! 
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Lo. Chandramukhi ne Hooda ko Devdas bana diya! Unfortunately, he died of excessive alcohol consumption and a broken heart, longing for some ajnabee (😛) girl that was neither of you three. End of story. Y'all all came out of your dream world and came back to Big Boss. After which, all three of you fought over Kashif Qureshi. The commoner on the show. :)

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

Chandramukhi.. you are not eligible for this race.. only me and Rappy are qualified.. Kthanxbye! 😆

Eh hoor hoor hawa aane de (Sky style)

Looks like my non violent funda isn't working for you two. Haaiiyaaa (Kung fu style) I am ready for the WAR, beware
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Ajnabee, why did you become Ajnabee to my scrap. Still waiting on the reply 😡
Now stop being the turtle and get to it, will ya 😛😆😆

Haaha, sorry Chandramukhi. I haven't logged on for a while, so I'm swamped with endless replies that I would much rather avoid for the time being. 😆 No worries though, the turtle always wins the race - and you shall get your reply soon! 😆
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Rappy you lost a point.. I'm still leading..we shall see who will be the winner..

chandramukhi... eeehhh baap pe jana nahi (Dolly style) 😆
Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 11 years ago
Rapier thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

Lo. Chandramukhi ne Hooda ko Devdas bana diya! Unfortunately, he died of excessive alcohol consumption and a broken heart, longing for some ajnabee (😛) girl that was neither of you three. End of story. Y'all all came out of your dream world and came back to Big Boss. After which, all three of you fought over Kashif Qureshi. The commoner on the show. :)

Kashif? No thanks girl! ChillMahaul can have him! She's the one who found him cute to begin with. I shall have Hooda. You and Chandu can find other men!😛