Users

Frequent Posters

Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

There will be blood-shed Rappy..

he is one man I'd do anything to get..😆

You're damn right there will be blood-shed! I ain't backing out either! I've already made "Randeep loves Rappy" signs all over my notebooks and shit like a love-stuck schoolgirl!😆
Is Randeep Hooda related to Bigg Boss 6 ðŸ¤£
Rapier thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

How about you two can fight over him and I can be the monkey to steal him away 😛😆😆

Not unless you wanna get killed! ðŸ˜† 
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

Oh, I just noticed Chandramukhi from Jhalak. Hey, you! That reminds me - I have a ton of scraps to get back to today. Whoops! 😆

Rapz and Pullo - ussey toh poochlo usko kaun chaahiye hai! 😆

Ussey main chahiye hoon..😉
Rapier thumbnail

Oh, I just noticed Chandramukhi from Jhalak. Hey, you! That reminds me - I have a ton of scraps to get back to today. Whoops! 😆

who cares? ðŸ˜† 

Ajnabee, why did you become Ajnabee to my scrap. Still waiting on the reply 😡
Now stop being the turtle and get to it, will ya 😛😆😆

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rapier

You're damn right there will be blood-shed! I ain't backing out either! I've already made "Randeep loves Rappy" signs all over my notebooks and shit like a love-stuck schoolgirl!😆

I have him on my twitter and I've sent him Pulwasha <3 Randeep tweets too okay.. I'm winning..

Chandramukhi.. you don't deserve him if You could see the Menadak in my Hooda.. out of the race RIGHT NOW 😆

Originally posted by: Rapier

Not unless you wanna get killed! ðŸ˜† 

Then I shall be singing "Haiyy Maar dala Allah maar dala" and my singing automatically will wipe you both and I and Hooda can have our happily ever after.
Rapier thumbnail

I have him on my twitter and I've sent him Pulwasha <3 Randeep tweets too okay.. I'm winning..

Chandramukhi.. you don't deserve him if You could see the Menadak in my Hooda.. out of the race RIGHT NOW 😆

Sirf elaan karne se kisi ki Mohabbat unchi nahi ho jaati! My mohabbat is still mohabbat even if he doesn't know it! ðŸ˜†

@Chandramukhi: Are you trying to say you see no difference in Randeep and Niketan?😲 that's craziness! ðŸ˜†

🤣🤣🤣🤣

I was actually trying to look for Hooda in the Menadak, now is it one and the same thing  Oh whatever, my love is greater since I see him in every other guy, so looks like I am way ahead 😛😆😆