Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cl0wn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I kind of disagree. If you notice, every type of person is invited to the show. A balance of sweet and sour is a must. I would say Siddhu is a replica of last season's Raageshwari. Imagine a house full of vultures, that'd be overboard.
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

I am already bored of his lectures on life! This show is not for that. I personally think he's going to be the bore this season. My prediction is that he'll be voted captain the first week. He'll probably be a good captain and will play mediator every time there are fights in the house. Ultimately though, all the daily soaps bahus and villains will conspire against him because he probably won't do any work around the house and will spend most of his time preaching his values and principles. 😆 My guess is that he's popular, so he'll probably be around a while though.

Ajnu.. 🤗 I was thinking about this morning. I kid you not! 😊

Yes, that's exactly why I said that he's an unsuitable contestant on the show, implying his presence to be an unfit one. I don't think he's appropriately placed in the house with the other inmates, where drama stands next to none and means the ultimate business!
DaddyMarvel thumbnail

Originally posted by: cl0wn

I kind of disagree. If you notice, every type of person is invited to the show. A balance of sweet and sour is a must. I would say Siddhu is a replica of last season's Raageshwari. Imagine a house full of vultures, that'd be overboard.

Hey, cl0wn! Nice to see you again. 🤗

Well, he stands on a scale where his personality is much superior and different to what the others possess. I believe, his matured, poised presence will eventually create a sweetness overload on the show. Regarding Raageshwari - Well, we all know what happened to her. So anyway, let's see how this goes. I look forward to knowing him more. 😊
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Xaffron-

Ajnu.. 🤗 I was thinking about this morning. I kid you not! 😊

Yes, that's exactly why I said that he's an unsuitable contestant on the show, implying his presence to be an unfit one. I don't think he's appropriately placed in the house with the other inmates, where drama stands next to none and means the ultimate business!

They have to bring a variety of personalities to the show to appeal to everyone. If they didn't, the show wouldn't sell to as many people as it does presently. The house changes people, or rather it brings out people's true personalities, so I guess we'll see how fit or unfit he really is. ;-)

Thinking about me? What were you thinking exactly? 😆 I haven't logged on for a while now! Just remembered today that BB dhamaal is probably in full force on the forum, so thought I'd drop by! Good seeing you here.
Any famous person who happened to be part of  Bigg Boss house loose  respect (like Khalli etc)eventually , simply because format of this show.If he is intelligent  should't be here.He will soon be part of big fights😉.
DaddyMarvel thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

They have to bring a variety of personalities to the show to appeal to everyone. If they didn't, the show wouldn't sell to as many people as it does presently. The house changes people, or rather it brings out people's true personalities, so I guess we'll see how fit or unfit he really is. ;-)

Thinking about me? What were you thinking exactly? 😆 I haven't logged on for a while now! Just remembered today that BB dhamaal is probably in full force on the forum, so thought I'd drop by! Good seeing you here.

And I ended up missing the much-anticipated pronoun YOU! 😆

Yeah, I was just thinking about you this morning. Bas aise hi yaad aa gayi aapki. Don't quite know why. 😆 Yep. I don't know how far I'd be pulling it off, put I'll do my best to be on the forum too. 😆

Good seeing you too! 😊

DaddyMarvel thumbnail

Originally posted by: vampire_diaries

Any famous person who happened to be part of  Bigg Boss house loose  respect (like Khalli etc)eventually , simply because format of this show.If he is intelligent  should't be here.He will soon be part of big fights😉.

I agree. I don't doubt it. 😊 I just wish he leaves with a clean image. I personally think highly of him.
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vampire_diaries

whom are you supporting dude? You are right ...he shouldn't be part of show.. I really like sidhu bhaji
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Sidhu bhaiji, FTW!!!

🥳

Originally posted by: sarasingh86

whom are you supporting dude? You are right ...he shouldn't be part of show.. I really like sidhu bhaji

Too early for judgement, i only know sidhu from all these.But i got  bad feeling for him.He is not bigg boss rajnati material.
Edited by vampire_diaries - 11 years ago