*** The MEGA-STAR Navjot Singh Sidhu - AT *** - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago

Congrates...people Sidhu bhaji is new captainπŸ₯³
Ye tho hana hi tha... Sidhu paaji is most famous... And all will vote for him. To be a captain..
Add me Tanya :)
I am all in for him..He is damn entertaining.
Originally posted by Pentaminous.

Sorry but I did not like this person! Sorry but may be dont know much about him thats y! πŸ˜†

Me too! I DO know he was arrested AND convicted for murder-killed a guy in a rage over a parking spot.Suspended sentence.THAT is why he joined politics! And I find his jokes EXCRUCIATINGLY unfunny-was a useful batsman as an opener. 
i want to be in..so count me in
I love and respect sidhu paji a lot. I would love to know him more as a personπŸ˜ƒ

Sidhu bhaji seemed wise and composed to me in today's episode. πŸ‘πŸΌ

How do you guys find him?

Originally posted by sarasingh86

Sidhu bhaji seemed wise and composed to me in today's episode. πŸ‘πŸΌ

How do you guys find him?

Yeah, he was composed and very well articulated... seems like life has polished him really well on different dynamic levels.

I like the way he was supporting and promising Delnaz's ex husband that he will make sure to rebond them if they want... I hope it will happen as both dello and rajiv seems unhappy after the divorce incident and seems like atleast Rajiv wants to reconcile...
Originally posted by tanya.91

Yeah, he was composed and very well articulated... seems like life has polished him really well on different dynamic levels.

I like the way he was supporting and promising Delnaz's ex husband that he will make sure to rebond them if they want... I hope it will happen as both dello and rajiv seems unhappy after the divorce incident and seems like atleast Rajiv wants to reconcile...

As i said hes a witty man , he might come across as overboard person on laughter challenge but i m pleasantly surprised that he is as normal as anybody else. Good going bhaji.πŸ‘

About delnaz n  rajiv ..lets see how far this goes..I hope they are not putting up fake show like sara n ali..I just hope.