Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: vampire_diaries

Too early for judgement, i only know sidhu from all these.But i got very bad feeling for him.

hmmm...lets see.🤔
MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hez a genuine personality...impulsive a tym..bt ppl who speaks alot are the one with pure heart...lookng frwrd to see how he manage himslf with diffrnt ppl...
I m in tanya...like him🥳
tanya.91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

I am already bored of his lectures on life! This show is not for that. I personally think he's going to be the bore this season. My prediction is that he'll be voted captain the first week. He'll probably be a good captain and will play mediator every time there are fights in the house. Ultimately though, all the daily soaps bahus and villains will conspire against him because he probably won't do any work around the house and will spend most of his time preaching his values and principles. 😆 My guess is that he's popular, so he'll probably be around a while though.

I ca see a VERY WELL observant of Bigg Boss show and its aptitude 👏  😆
Edited by tanya.91 - 11 years ago
tanya.91 thumbnail
I guess Sidhu though a thorough gentleman, but like many singh brothers, he always speak his heart and I can see he is a bit short tempered from his expressions and overall body language.

I am highly anticipating that Sidhu paji will soon become a part of some big arguments and fights, bcoz ppl like him cannot stay mum or silent over something wrong...and we all know BB house may kitna kuch ghalat hota hai among the housemates, so I am expecting fireworks from him. 👍🏼
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Before anythings goes wrong...and in case i have to go against him(hope not)  in future.I would like to dedicate this song to sidhu bhaji's current persona  😃 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ahYW5wk4Ic[/YOUTUBE]
tanya.91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarasingh86

Before anythings goes wrong...and in case i have to go against him(hope not)  in future.I would like to dedicate this song to sidhu bhaji's current persona  😃 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ahYW5wk4Ic[/YOUTUBE]

nice song 😆
tanya.91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cl0wn

I kind of disagree. If you notice, every type of person is invited to the show. A balance of sweet and sour is a must. I would say Siddhu is a replica of last season's Raageshwari. Imagine a house full of vultures, that'd be overboard.

I think Sidhu is sweet but has a lot of fire inside him unlike Rajeshwari..he is a multifaceted person, while Raga was a sweet humble doll
-DulceMaria- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I am in. A huge fan ofhim.

Natalie.

tanya.91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -DulceMaria-

I am in. A huge fan ofhim.

Natalie.

thnx, name added in the list, plz hit the like button at first post 😊