Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DarkDesire12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
welll written ... i  do  feel producer gul Khan purposely  leaking all the information ... either show is closing and they putting blame on the head of barun , or secondly  barun is geeting offer , they feel inseure , or something negogation going on ... 

one more reason can be added , negative publicity also rule in entraintement Business , their new show coming on zee tv , by negative publicity they may  drawing attention  of all viewrs for their new  show .

i know here most of the people does not find logic ... but if u clearly see  logic , Sp , Barun are denying  rumours , but reporters knows , how they know , if everthing is behind the close doors.

i    can  understand all these things because i m also working girl ... i have also gone through all these things... i have seen with my own eyes , sometimes management purposely ruin the image of the employee , when there is not well between employee and management.

ipkkndfan21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya_dreams

I seriously don't understand y r people hell bent on blaming the ph.. The people should understand their situation they themselves must b in a fix. They have 2 handle the situation with a lot of caution, they have the burden of carrying the show 4ward in case BS leaves, they r the ones who will have 2 find a suitable replacement, they r the ones who will have 2 face the wrath of the audience. I m sure they r not that mad 2 let their lead go n why will they want him 2 go its BS choice of continuing n leaving they cannot force him 2 continue...
Try n understand them n stop this blame game n calling them names... Neither the ph nor BS is at fault. Its BS life n he will choose the best n the show is given 2 us by ph its their bread n butter y will they purposefully ruin it.
and about spoilers, aren't we getting spoilers since long, when they are good we are happy. when bad, we start the blaming game.. nice

if SP can confidently say that BS is not leaving, why are they acting like like rats and keeping mum, sounds fishy. Why SP had to intervene and gt BS's under them and extend his contact for a year?
IllGetOverIpk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice post dear!! agree with everything... i think they are the 4 donkeys😡
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Well .. I have just one thing to add to what you said .. something I read in my Organization Behaviour course years back.

When everyone is having a problem with you, it must be you who is the root of the problem. 😊
kuts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
all this just for TRP!
so cheap. .
tvpal007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Completely agree with you.
I have seen College kids being more PR savvy.
The sad part is that innocent people are being affected due to the less than efficient PR handling skills.
And the audience are treated with complete disdain and handed the "dekhna hai to dekho ultimatum".

Divya429 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with each and every point of yours...
Actually I'm fed up of this offscreen drama...
I can't even enjoy the show now...

4 lions are pathetic,immature,unprofessional ph.
I have seen many posts saying that they don't have time to clarify...
Then y did they clarify abt the reporter...

Negotiations are supposed to be discussed in closed doors..
Why did they leak it to the reporter..'
The new reliable spoiler confirms that gul has spoken to the xyz reporter.
Wht type of professionalism is this???

There are too many answered questions  like
Why did sobti give 2 months notice without signing a movie..?
Why did he change his contract to sp( I Am happy abt that)
Why are they not shooting promos though the channel has asked for it?
We need an ans fm u guys...

Actually, 4 lions are least bothered abt the show...
They just want to wind it up ...'
So that they can concentrate on their new show...

I'll never see a 4 lion soap again...it just give us tension!
So pls 4 lions...speak up
They don't even bother to give us a clarification...y should we see their new soaps again...
So, better Clarify the mess...or u 'll be loosing ur existing viewers also...
I hope their mommy will ask them to give us an explanation...!!!

Edited by dsnair - 11 years ago
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: priya_dreams

I seriously don't understand y r people hell bent on blaming the ph.. The people should understand their situation they themselves must b in a fix. They have 2 handle the situation with a lot of caution, they have the burden of carrying the show 4ward in case BS leaves, they r the ones who will have 2 find a suitable replacement, they r the ones who will have 2 face the wrath of the audience. I m sure they r not that mad 2 let their lead go n why will they want him 2 go its BS choice of continuing n leaving they cannot force him 2 continue...
Try n understand them n stop this blame game n calling them names... Neither the ph nor BS is at fault. Its BS life n he will choose the best n the show is given 2 us by ph its their bread n butter y will they purposefully ruin it.
and about spoilers, aren't we getting spoilers since long, when they are good we are happy. when bad, we start the blaming game.. nice

We are blaming the PH for their LACK of proffesionalism! The way they DEALT with the story of the qutting secanrio! LEAKING things to the press about how BS put down his papers and gave 2 months notice, when BS HIMSELF, told TOI and Tellybuzz he is NOT leaving!!

WHO but the PH is to be blamed for this?? IF there are negotiations going on in the background and nothing was DECIDED, is it NOT their JOB to keep things confidential?? NOT go around telling XYZ news that Barun gave notice?? What the HECK was that???

THAT is why everyone is pointing the finger at them, and they DESERVE it! A lot of people beleive that they were planning to end the show in the next few months, so they can concentrate on their NEW shows!! BUT to avoid being blamed by the audience for this (Like they were when they let their previouse famous show slide)... they thought if they LEAKED the fact that BS has given notice, then everyone will blame BS for the ending of the show!

Everyone will think the show was closed off in a few months because of HIM qutting, and the PH not wanting to replace ASR and carry on! In MY opinion, THIS was their game!! However, maybe SP has stepped in and stopped this from happening! Maybe THEY know the value of the show and the "Brand" of SARUN and ARSHI have bought more global fame and focus to THEIR channel! (Personally I only got interested in watching SP, which was on my NZ cable network for YEARS, after I got interested in IPK). NOW I actually watch EHMMBH, and also Pyaar Ka Daard somtimes)!! So IPKKND got ME interested in their channel and maybe there are people GLOBALLY who have subscribed to the channel because of their interest in IPK! For an ambitiouse channel like SP, they KNOW the value of all this exposure!! (The online youtube audience consists of a lot on Non Hindi speaking people from all over the world!)

The PH may not care less, and SARUN or ARHI wont necessarily make THEM more famous, but it does that for SP!! SARUN have won SO many awards and get nominated CONSISTANTLY at ALL award shows, not just SP! So trust me, SP know their WORTH, but the PH may not care! For them IPK, is just ANOTHER show from their PH!

Therefore I STAND by what I have said! PH's way of dealing with this issue was VERY telling that they had an AGENDA! This is NOT about BS and him wanting to do a movie! This is a LOT bigger than that! BS is just the SCAPEGOAT in a bigger GAME the PH is playing!
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 11 years ago
TinaEskay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Worst ph ever..no other ph has this much drama. Wish sp could just take over n replace the rats, ipkknd deserves a ph that believes in the show and wants the best for it..
shadesofme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i had never seen a ph this careless...i agree they have more shows to handle but it doesn't mean they ignore ipk ...why to start so many projects in first place when u are not able to handle it???
its really shame on the ph for handling the situation in the worst possible way...
did u see the way they handled zee_new thing last week??its a complete mess and the official statement is worst ...swearing on mother??seriously??
my only advice for ph is either stop making so many shows at time or change their methods😕