SHAME ON YOU "4 RATS"! (EDITED)!!

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
I have not made a post in ages, but have been activley commenting on MANY of the posts that have been circulating in the past few weeks! We all know what the HOT topic of the moment is! The BS quitting or NOT Saga and the behaviour of 4 Rats! (which is what I prefer to call a PH who has acted in the absolute bismal manner that they have!)

As my topic suggests, I want to point out my UTTER dissapointement at the behaviour of 4 Lions! The way they have treated this entire issue brings to the fore how they treat their employees! I have never seen so many people threatening to quit a show! First Daljeet, then Deepali, now Barun! Then of course the revolving door of directors and writers etc!

Before pointing the finger at all these people individually, I think it is imperative to see who the COMMON denominator in all this is?? The PH!! I have heard that they didnt do justice to their last popular love story on another channel! (I personally know nothing of this story, as I am not from India, and IPK is the first Indian TV series I have ever followed)! However, hearing the stories of the people who DO know about it, it is clear that they LOST interest in their product and then let it slid into oblivion!

They were trying to do the same with IPKKND!! The last 6 months of the show have been LESS than ideal! Even before the kidnapping track, they could have done more with the story, but did not! THEN once the kidnapping track was over, they went straight on to "Didi Ki Sautan" which NO ONE wanted to see!  (they could easily have given DB a better storyline, but instead chose to give her screen space with a stoyline that earned her NOTHING but Hatred from the auidence!)

I can only imagine the FRUSTRATION of some of the cast due to this storyline! Deepali probably quit coz she got tired of holding juice glasses and giving Di her PILLS, which is all she had to do for weeks! Even Barun would have been dissatisifed with the way the story was going!

I dont blame him if he thought of persuing some other offer, or even leaving the show to CONSIDER other offers if the show was becoming less than satisfiying and the TRP is sinking to reflect the lack of a consistant and interesting storyline! TOTAL negativity ruled for months with the entry of Dadi and re-entry of Shyam! Khushi's continued humilation etc! ALL this contributed to the lowering of TRP and the constant critisizm of the show by the audience! They hired a "sensationalist" Kekta writer who came up with that horrible miscarraige sequence and took ALL the fun out of the ARHI wedding with all the Dadi-Garima drama!

Finally, things seem to be getting on track after WEEKS of petitioning and shouting by the audience and consistant low TRP! THEN comes this Barun quitting drama!

I think that Gul Khan or someone from the PH PURPOSELY leaked the story of Barun's notice to the Media (XYZ news) HOPING EXACTLY for the outcome that we are seeing! THEN they stand by the online "Non reporter" (as we find out she no longer works for FUZE), instead of their LEAD actor who JUST gave a statement to the media confirming his intention to STAY on the show!

A lot of people beleive that they were planning to end the show in the next few months, so they can concentrate on their NEW shows!! BUT to avoid being blamed by the audience for this (Like they were when they let their previouse famous show slide)... they thought if they LEAKED the fact that BS has given notice, then everyone will blame BS for the ending of the show!

Everyone will think the show was closed off in a few months because of BS qutting, and the PH not wanting to replace ASR and carry on! In MY opinion, THIS was their game!! However, maybe SP has stepped in and stopped this from happening! Maybe THEY know the value of the show and the "Brand" of SARUN and ARSHI! It has bought more global fame and focus to THEIR channel! (Personally I only got interested in watching SP, which was on my NZ cable network for YEARS, after I got interested in IPK). NOW I actually watch EHMMBH, and also Pyaar Ka Daard somtimes)!! So IPKKND got ME interested in their channel and maybe there are people GLOBALLY who have subscribed to the channel because of their interest in IPK! For an ambitiouse channel like SP, they KNOW the value of all this exposure!! (The online youtube audience consists of a lot on Non Hindi speaking people from all over the world!)

The PH may not care less, and SARUN or ARHI wont necessarily make THEM more famous, but it does that for SP!! SARUN have won SO many awards and get nominated CONSISTANTLY at ALL award shows, not just SP! So trust me, SP know their WORTH, but the PH may not care! For them IPK, is just ANOTHER show from their PH!

PH's way of dealing with this issue was VERY telling that they had an AGENDA! This is NOT about BS and him wanting to do a movie! This is a LOT bigger than that! BS is just the SCAPEGOAT in a bigger GAME the PH is playing!

I think now SP has stepped in and trying to sort things out by moving Barun to a SP contract, just like Sanaya is on! Lets hope THEY succeed in resolving things were the PH has BISMALLY FAILED!!

4 Lions have shown that they do not stand by their employees and use them as the "Fall guy" to avoid the wrath of the audience when they are NOT doing JUSTICE to their OWN product!

I say once again SHAME on you 4 Lions! You have shown by the pathetic way you have dealt with this issue, that you are indeed 4 RATS!😡

Your comments as always are VERY welcome! Lets have a healthy discussion! I put across MY POV! I like to hear yours!
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheanuzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Agree with every word!! Thanks for making this post!! Will give everyone a better insight into what is happening!👍🏼
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Mandy, i agree with you that PH has very poorly handled the whole situation. They would have come up in public to clarify the things. Their public relations are weak and poor.

Regarding spoiler converted news givers, when Barun himself given statement, I don't trust them. They just want to defame his popularity for the reasons known to everyone.

It's really sad to see when this news is affecting so many people on the net and indirectly affecting SP and PH and popularity of the show, why PH is silent about it???? If they are in talks atleast they should give us this information that they are in talks. If its kind of publicity stunt, I am sorry to say, not working at all.

PH has handled this situation very insensitively. I know they are associated with many other projects but they should have taken care of the show which the maximum gross earner for them and its popularity is global.

Rest, I hope all the air should get clear soon. 😊

Edited by rushshri - 11 years ago
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
4 LIONS is a very amateur PH.They do not know how to handle controversies,actors demand,viewers demand and most importantly public relations.
4 LIONS do not know how to control their employees.
Gautam Hedge  said to the viewers,"dekhna Hai Toh Dekho."
It was very rude from someone in the team to say so.
Daljeet gave an interview justifying her character which added fuel to the fire.
4 LIONS should have handled these things.But they decided to sit and relax.

4 LIONS do not care about viewers demands.

But I can not say same for its employees.

4LIONS is very co-operative with its employees.

They made a supporting (non) actress the lead despite of so many hate mails from the viewers.
No PH gives in to a supporting (non) actress's demand making their fans angry.
They gave their male lead 45 days to shoot for a movie.
Well no PH ever do that.

4 LIONS ignores their viewers but not their employees.

Edited by ItIsMyLife - 11 years ago
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
yeah.. they really r messed up big time.. i didnt know abt them earlier so dont know how professional they were .. but as per the present scenarios going .. i feel like they are just bunch of 4 friends created a production house without any proper base and pr skill is absolute zero.. i wonder why barun  and sanaya praised them so much .. ( no idea )

they dont know what information should be leaked or kept wrapped for the sake of good will of the show.. ppl in it..

whatever chaos happened with this show surely one thing to b blamed that is the PH..
we loved them for they gave us ipk .. sarun .. arshi.. rabba ves.. and all.. but we did not give them rights to play with our emotions so horribly..

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I have been yelling for ages now...they are not interested in their awesome show...Its not anyone's fault but the PHs...the 4 liars...oh i mean the 4 lions... they start like a soda bottle n then they let it fizzle out......not caring for anyone...not their dedicated workers or their loyal audience...

Gr8 post :))) 
Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
last week how they added Pics with the captions shows how immature are they ?
Maaf kardo etc

cannot they say everything clearly 

Edited by naddiya26 - 11 years ago
Flora3333 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
agree 😡
whatever they're doing right now is enough to justify the name "RATS" 😡

gurhan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 Mrdar   fully agree with your each word. 👏 Edited by gurhan - 11 years ago
applesauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Their this unprofessional behaviour be it with leaking the negotiations or the unavailable 'official' stmts have jeopardized reputation of the channel,show,and the cast.They themselves have fallen in the pit and now dragging in the rest.