Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arjunadisidpari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hayyee...Loveeed it and Thanks for the PM :)
Pizookie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Ria.. U rock babe...
I loved everything... from title to story..
love u dear...
hugs
VidesiLaila thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey ria di πŸ€—
cool and nice start di πŸ˜Š
and i like the way you write..gonna read more so update soon πŸ˜³
Arshi-licious01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you all for the lovely comments. Since I have a long weekend this week, I will be posting Chapter 2 later today. So hope to get double comments and likes this week πŸ˜‰

Also, feel free to pm or comment any suggestions or things that you would like to see happen that go accordingly to the story line.

Thank you so much! 😊

Chapter 2

Australia

Khushi and Kirthi were on the bus. Khushi noticed her Laad Governess ignoring her and looking out the window, with her arms crossed. She was mad. Then suddenly, Khushi had an idea. She pulled Kirthi's hand and led her off the bus.

"Mama, being late is your habit. But, now you even forgot our bus stop? You are just too much! Now, we have to wait for another bus!" complained Kirthi. "hai devi maiyya, this girl is so angry at all times!" thought Khushi. Khushi then explained to Kirthi that they had stopped to get some sugar-free jalebi's. Kirthi's face lit up, and she just silently slipped her hand in Khushi's and both walked in to the Indian sweetmeat shop in Australia, the best one.

Inside, the aroma brought Khushi memories. Memories linked to everyone that had once been all she had. She remembered her father's shop in Lucknow- how she would steal ladoos and jalebi's . Her mother and Payal jiji would chase her all around. She and Payal jiji would always dream to get married in the same house and rule their husband's hearts. Their dream came true, but it was short livid. One incident just ruined everything. Everything. Tears brimmed Khushi's eyes, reminiscing all this, when Kirthi pulled her top again.

Khushi looked down, and Kirthi pointed to the luscious fresh jalebi's. Khushi then ordered a whole box for them and gave one to Kirthi now, and told her that she could eat the rest when they got home. The mother and daughter then rushed to catch the bus and went home. Kirthi rested on her mother's shoulder, and Khushi smiled at the magic of jalebi.

When the two got home, Khushi noticed Kirthi unusually quiet. She wasn't even paying enough attention to her drawing. Khushi approached her and asked what was wrong. Kirthi answered, "Mama, we have to draw our family at school. Everyone has three or members in their family. Why do we only have two? Where is papa? He never comes, only sends me birthday cars on my birthdays."

Khushi teared when she thought of the cards she would write to Kirthi on her birthday, on behalf of Arnav. She would try her best to fill his emptiness in her life, but knew it was impossible. Kirthi had every right to know about her father and how of a good man he was. How much he loved her mother. How much he would love Kirthi, only if he knew that she existed. She promised herself that she would tell everything to Kirthi when time came.

Khushi cupped Kirthi's face and said, "Princess, papa loves you wherever he is. You will meet him very soon. You know that he loves you, but is busy with work. We are the two most important things in his life. Very soon, papa will come to your school and you will be bragging about your papa to all your friends. He is a great man, and will do anything for his daughter and wife. Anything." Khushi cried and couldn't control herself anymore. Kirthi understood, "It is ok, mama. Aap ho na? I love you, mama." With this, she hugged her mother's waist and snuggled inside it. Khushi smiled and reminded Kirthi of the piping hot jalebi's waiting for her on the table. With this, Kirthi quickly got up and trotted to the table and started devouring on the sweets. Khushi smelled the aroma and now though of Arnav..

~Flashback~

Khushi was making jalebi's when she suddenly felt someone hug her around the back. She knew it was Arnav. He held her hand and swirled his hand with hers, forming the shape of the sweet. Khushi replied, "Arnav ji? You here? Now?" Arnav answered, "Yes, I smelled the sweets and came here."

They picked up the jalebi and placed it on the plate. "That one's me." Arnav smiled. Then, Arnav and Khushi made another one, and placed it on the plate for Khushi. And then surprisingly, Arnav made one more, and placed it in the middle of the two. Khushi was amazed and toughed by this gesture and knew exactly what he meant. She had never expected THE Arnav Singh Raizada plan for kids.

Breaking her stance, he said, "Yes Khushi, you have understood right. Let's have a "Junior Sanka Devi or Laad Governor" and make our family completed. Khushi giggled and looked away. Arav noticed her small nose turn red. With this, he slipped his hand on her bare abdomen under the sheer net sari she was wearing and snuggled his head in her luscious hair. Khushi turned her head, trying to avoid the sensation. Then, Arnav picked up his princess, and took her to their bedroom, and locked the door behind them.

The room was filled with romantic candles and hearts. It was surrounded with pictures of the most special moments of Arnav and Khushi- their legacy.

With that, Arnav and Khushi entered a blissful night in their own little world, in which there was only Arnav and Khushi. No one else.

~Flashback Over~

India

AR Company was in full swing. Allen Fashion Industries had finally agreed to be sold to AR. Arnav Singh Raizada had again worked his charm. Now, the company was in preparation for Arnav's big trip to Australia. Arnav would confirm the deal in a meeting and stay there for six months to make the company his by all means. He would rebuild the empire. He would make it like no other. Perfect like him.

Arnav was pleased in his accomplishments, but he had forgotten how to smile. He could never be happy again. He felt his happiness had been taken away. One person. How could one person just do this? He suffered for four years and now probably completed the biggest achievement he'd had for years. He couldn't be happy.

Akash noticed the change in his bhai. He was so different than the old bhai. Well the married bhai. All would just pray that everything went back to normal. 

Arnav now put in his full concentration in completing all the demographics and reports that would be needed for his meeting and presentation in Australia. He wanted everything perfect. And he would make it perfect.

Australia

Khushi entered her office in full chaos. She noticed the hullabaloo around her. She was confused and asked Muskaan, her coworker what everything was about. Muskaan replied,  "Some huge company in India bought Allen's. It's heard that the boss is very strict and wants everything perfect. The enemy of his employees. So, everyone is concerned on impressing him." Khushi looked shocked and replied, "Who cares? We'll be our self!  We don't need to impress anyone! If he bought our company, he has to adjust with us!" With that, she stormed into her cabin.

On the other hand, Arnav has reached Australia. He is in his Mercedes Benz to Allen's Fashion Industries.

Every single employee except Khushi was at the door to welcome their new boss. Each had a bouquet in hand. Arnav entered, taking his glares off. Girls were amazed at their ravishing boss. And the men knew what they were in for. His footsteps were a foreshadowing of what was to come. Arnav didn't care.

Ignoring the bouquets, he opened his file and was reading it while walking when he bumped into someone. He didn't even look to see whom he had nearly trampled over. Khushi screamed, "Can't you watch where the hell you're going? Careless, rude jerk!" She huffed in anger. Arnav stopped at the familiar voice and looked back to see someone hunched over the floor, picking up papers. She looked up, and the two just stared at each other, shocked.

Destiny had played its game. Arnav Singh Raizada and Khushi Singh Raizada had met each other after a whole four years. What would be their reaction? Would questions be answered? Would everything ever go back to normal?

Edited by Arshi-licious01 - 11 years ago
Chapter 2 updated πŸ˜ƒ

Hopefully, you all like it and enjoy.. Please do leave likes and comments, they really do mean a lot and will urge me to update faster if my commitments and schedule allow πŸ˜‰ 

All feedback, negative and positive, are welcomed and would be very much appreciated πŸ˜³

Also, buddy me for pms.. Thank you πŸ€—
Sending out pm's now πŸ˜‰ Edited by Arshi-licious01 - 11 years ago
baRunmYlove21 thumbnail
Wowie ria wonderful part 2 ! πŸ˜ƒ
Its awesome and they met ???
wow whats gonna happen next ?? whats going to happen ??😳😳😳😳
so so eager😊
Amazing update sweetheart !
muuuaaahhh ..love ya 😊
Edited by shona3 - 11 years ago
KaShArHi_Krishi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Partner!!! Sorry for the late UNRES!!! πŸ˜³

I love the part!!! I love the mother/daughter scene!!!! Awww Kirti likes suagr-free jalebis...a perfect combination of Arnav and Khushi!!! Kirthi is just adorable!!! I have a question, what does she look like?? Awww, Kirthi misses her father!! And Khushi writes her letters as her father. That is so sweet of Khushi!!! I feel bad for Kirthi, everyone deserves a dad!!! 

The Flashback!!! Partner I am disappointed!!!  You didn't add gutter in the guttery part!!! No worries, next one... I want gutter!!! MAKE OUR GUTTERIST STORE PROUD!!! πŸ˜†

OMG, they are going to meet in the next part!! YAY YAY!!! I am so excited!!! Jaldi se update karo partner!!! 

Please continue soon!!
Edited by KaShArHi_Krishi - 11 years ago
ASRHOTNEZ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Omg part 2 was just simply awesome...they met..i can't wait to know what happens next