PLEASE do something about the IPKKND forum!

..SaNaYaHoLiC.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Someone do something about the damn IPKKND forum!  ðŸ˜µ  We have over a hundred posts regarding the same topic. Shouldn't they be merged together so that it doesn't clutter the forum? I had to go 38 pages back JUST to find a topic that includes something worth discussing! Why isn't anythin being done to the members who are constantly bashing and making indirect remarks towards the other fanbase or other actors? WHERE ARE THE MODS?

This may be the most active forum but it has nothing except drooling or bashing posts these days. One rumour comes out, and everyone starts panicking, 100 posts are made with the exact same content, others are busy bashing the actor/actress in question, and the rest are busy defending him/her. It's better to have a silent forum that's at the 50th position on the CM than have a forum that is #1 but is full of people who will jump at you if you have a different opinion, which leads me to the other thing.

On the IPKKND, if you are an SI fan and have a different opinion, you are instantly a  "BS basher". If you are a BS fan and have a different opinion, you are a "phangirl" and an SI hater. What the hell? Why cant members have their own opinions without being labelled with these two terms?

First, the mods used to show up and close the posts, albeit it was done without a warning or even a message. But now the mods rarely close down posts that need to be closed. When you PM them, you get NO RESPONSE. They don't even open the PM so forget replying. I understand mods have a life too, but this is a forum tht never sleeps! And there is too much crap going on there!! From the last two weekends, it has been all about fights. And the mods refuse to do anything! Either they don't close down posts at all, or they close them so late that the damage is already done and about 20 other retaliating posts are made on that one topic.

Fans have been complaining about the IPKKND forum for ages now. Can't something be done?! We're always told that "mods are looking into it" but they are not looking into any damn thing!!!We have a highlyinactive DT, members who r constantly bashing their own leads, attacking other members by calling them names!

Can we have active mods?! Someone who is not partial to one actor, who is willing to be present and not dissapear for a month, leaving the members to babysit themselves?!

I request the mod here to not close this post but rather, give me an appropriate answer. Actually, can I get a response from the admin please? Can I please request the admin for a new DT? I and I'm sure many others would love if some serious action was taken against the IPKKND forum and those members and if we were given active DT, it would solve MANY issues!

I'm sorry to sound rude, this is the last thing I wanted to do: come on the s/c forum and complain, but there's a limit to everything. My head hurts everytime I even look at this forum!
Edited by ..SaNaYaHoLiC.. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I have the same problem...
🤣 OUT CLASS POST ðŸ¤£
Agree with u.. Well I haven't visited the forum and InshaALLAH have no plan to visit that forum in future as well.. But lots and lots of complains we all r seeing regarding that forum.. ðŸ˜” ðŸ˜”
Members there are bashing openly over there, I think the mods are with them ! !

Originally posted by: Pentaminous.

🤣 OUT CLASS POST ðŸ¤£

Agree with u.. Well I haven't visited the forum and InshaALLAH have no plan to visit that forum in future as well.. But lots and lots of complains we all r seeing regarding that forum.. ðŸ˜” ðŸ˜”
Members there are bashing openly over there, I think the mods are with them ! !

lol. I am really annoyed now. My sincere advice to u, do NOT go to that forum unless you want to either be drowned in their drool or bashed left and right  

I really hope the mods do something because I am seeing NO action taken against them.

Thanx for your reply though :)
MaleehaSuhail thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Sadly I agree! The forum is getting worse day by day and the members are getting way out of hand. People are threatening to kill one another, calling each other b*tch, newbie bashing posts, attacking the other actor, it's a disaster  Yet no action is being taken against such members.

About having a 100 posts on the same topic, can one topic not be made and all other topics with the same content merged into that? There's a rumor BS is leaving, and there are about 100 posts about that. Can they not be merged into one?! I can't find a decent topic of discussion. Every topic includes "OMG if BS leaves, my heart will stop beating" 😳
Supari_khala thumbnail
Is it really that bad? I thought that forum had around 7 or 8 mods. Even with that many mods, this is the state?!😲 ðŸ˜† Edited by Dexterkilaila - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

Is it really that bad? I thought that forum had around 7 or 8 mods. Even with that many mods, this is the state?!😲 ðŸ˜†

It has three mods, the rest don't do anything. I think they're called coolbies. You can hve 10 mods but whats the point when no action is being taken??
Decent6Chori thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think the mods of that forum have officially given up 🤣 Its pointless to even ask! That forum is like a zoo ROFL
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah,its messy dats y I dont even Post there in a Scar dat Something will happen. I hope u get some help. 😳

Its a Alive forum🤣
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

^^ Even though the coolbies belongs to the Dev Team, they have no moderation rights and their access is limited. 

Currently two of the moderators are inactive due to personal reasons so its only one active moderator  so things can be overwhelmed.

This issue has been forwarded to the higher DTs. 

About the fan wars there, I think its more about fans not being able  differentiate between bashing and criticism. Criticism is okay as long as it does not go into any abusive word name calling and fans retaliate back because their favorite has being  criticized. 

Edited by Aahaana - 11 years ago