Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: me_shreeya

u hav come here to give us all message..which was really required..I hope tht now this forum will be better.. thank u 4 taking out time..

i am happy to read the analysis of 2nite's epi too.
i really really miss ur writings..
PS one good thing happened coz of all these bashing nd tht is i got to read ur post nd ur pov abt the show nd its storyline..!! i am happy.. :)
will always miss ur writings..

Thank you, Shreeya. πŸ˜³...I did it for Shifali and because i made a commitment to her - i don't even know if this is going to make a difference or not , but i had to make an effort and i did. πŸ˜ƒ
OMG OMG POCO<3 Okay let me read the post now lol.
ChocoSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey PCπŸ€— Thank you so much for the post.

Really miss you and your positive posts about the show. Please reconsider about your decision, we really need you. would be the awesome if you can make atleast one chhutku beast palace post everyday (too much??) OK once a week bass πŸ˜ƒ  please
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Pochu ... welcome back.. πŸ€—

Respect to u and ur post.. totally ...!! Watch it .. discuss n move  on... my mantra... so m all cool..!

Please reconsider .. n stay back yaara.. we need u πŸ€—

Thank you and why have you stopped making posts? πŸ€—... agar sab show ko show samjhenge aur actors ki normal log samjhenge , saara problem solved. πŸ˜†
MFarah13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
lovely post..poco..hope you are fine..missing your lovely daily analysis..todays analysis of rishbala was awesome too..whatever you said is very true..give respect and in turn earn respect..and differentiate between reel and real.. hope the forum becomes friendly now...keep coming even if its a guest appearance...best wishes ..
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: mymagic13

i know every one in that ceremony said i was luking much prettier than my cousin's bride,, it made my day!!but jus scared that my cousin wil get back to me the same way on my wedding day!!
ab mera post keliye reply karo!!

See! I toldja. πŸ˜†... I am sure you outshone your bhabhiji. You are beautiful and nobody can take away that brilliance from you - and your wedding day shall prove that. Amen, God bless you.πŸ€—

As for your  post above, i am nobody to give anyone a reality check - am just upset that what has happened to everyone. Since when did we start hurting real people over reel matters? 
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheBlackJaguar

Thank you and why have you stopped making posts? πŸ€—... agar sab show ko show samjhenge aur actors ki normal log samjhenge , saara problem solved. πŸ˜†

honestly  me watch tons of shows.. so no time for battles.. πŸ˜† 

and me din find the week proper for my tharkey posts.. as its sorta religious so.. once hosp thing is shown.. hopefully will make more tharkey posts πŸ˜³ 
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TheBlackJaguar

See! I toldja. πŸ˜†... I am sure you outshone your bhabhiji. You are beautiful and nobody can take away that brilliance from you - and your wedding day shall prove that. Amen, God bless you.πŸ€—

As for your  post above, i am nobody to give anyone a reality check - am just upset that what has happened to everyone. Since when did we start hurting real people over reel matters? 

thanx babe,, u came here n wrote this for this forum,, i truly appreciate it!!
luv ya n god bless
ps teri bhimaari lag gayi

Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Just drop in to say Hi πŸ˜›...Good night and take care 
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: PurpleHorizon

Nice to see you again😊

I agree with you on the fights scene in the forum and will not say much except that hope we all remember you words.
The only thing that can help avoid fights is if we discuss teh show more than the DD-VD or the hair, makeup, nightdresses, lights, camera... (the list is too long) And thats why I requested Tanzie to not stop making post.πŸ˜›

Ohh chalo good that even you agree that Rishabh is in character and the CVs are not ruining his char. Tanzie and me are kind of tired making ppl understand that Rishabh was never evil...and he is not changing. Infact his character is being revealed to us layer by layer. Oops sry for blabbering...you are not here to discuss the show

I wish you could give us more of such special apperances.πŸ€—

Thank youπŸ€—, Urvi and we keep meeting on FB.πŸ˜†... Arre DVD iss forum ke beta-bahu hain kya jo sab unhe bachaane mein lage rehte hain? πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Show ki waat lagaa di hai fans ne, Bechaari team theek se TRP celebrate bhi naiin kar paati. 

People need  to understand the story and the characters again, without their own perceptions of what Madhu and Rishabh are. Abhi itnaa chilla rahe hain, toh aage kya karenge yaar. πŸ˜†