A Guest Appearance Note (On Shifali's Orders)

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

A Guest Appearance  Note ( On Shifali's Orders )

Hi,

No, no, don't start whining and grumbling . I am NOT back on the forum . Shifali, being sick and tired of  the bull crap that happens on this forum now and then, ( especially weekends when newbies come  to entertain you and you all jump into mud with them  or else some of you getting an over-intelligent brainwave and making posts that are nothing but humiliation and personal attacks in disguise) - well, she told me that since am exiting , I should make a final post here ( and I really thought that the Beast Palace  see off was my last appearance here ) - To  do what? To sermonize and give lectures , in the  hope that if not all, at least some will hopefully rectify their behavior and attitude.

What can I say that I  have not said  before?  That DD and VD are not anyone's personal properties? That   , with them being public figures and artists , you cannot stop anyone from praising them and you are nobody to stop anyone  from bashing them? That it's a free  world and there will always be someone who will express love and someone who will express hatred?  Just take a good look at your attitudes and behaviours as civilized people who are apparently on a discussion board to discuss a show. Someone expresses an opinion, and a certain  group gangs up and goes to ravage the person. Somebody makes a comment - maybe with irresponsible choice of words , or maybe even vile intentions. And what  do you do in response?  Quote - Bash-Double Quote- Double Bash . Yayy!  Score: 2 to 1. How  does that make you any better than the person who has displayed his/her fermented brains?  You may not notice this , but at that point , you both are on the same lines of  abuse.

And what is everyone so hypersensitive about?  Why so much angst and anger? For what?  Drashti Dhami and Vivian Dsena? Are they sitting in your laps? They are your relatives or are they fighting some war for the country?  NO. They are regular people who work  in TV as artists , like you work in offices . Do your colleagues  garland you and abuse people just because some people think you cannot dance well or think that there is lack of energy in your work?  If they do, what is your reaction going to be? You will immediately  ring up the best shrink that you know.

You  have to understand that we DO feel bad when someone criticizes or bashes anything or anyone we like - its human. But you  always have the choice  to choose between impulsive anger where you say words that hurt real people and degrade you as a person - or else give yourself 60 seconds and understand that another person is another person , you  cannot punish or abuse someone for their thoughts.  It is  not a crime to hate/love DD and its not a crime to hate/love VD.   If you think it is, you have a serious problem and you need help.

I don't know why you get in to fights and abuse over these actors and just how the fights come down to being personal to the extent that you question each-other's backgrounds and upbringing . What is it? Real life problems finding a vent into virtual life where you take out your angst on faceless people just because you don't have to see them in flesh and blood?  Pent up angst  or sensitive egos who find relief in an internet connection where you think that you can erupt and walk out like nothing happened?  Wrong ideas of idolizing and fixation with celebs who maybe third rate people or amazing darlings in real life but are feeding your passions in an obsessive negative way?

Honestly , I don't understand just from where this eccentric irrational behavior spring up? Don't you have enough to deal with in real life already that you pick up  fights with people on the internet? There is a lot happening in your life , your next door and the world outside -just how much energy have you packed to stand up for something over there ? Or is everything spent in offending-defending actors , bashing and thrashing the show's team and nit picking on their every work?

Get real. Grow up. And above everything  SENSITIZE yourself to others. Everybody is human. Everybody hurts . The person  you were rude  to just because something was said against your precious VD and regal VD maybe completely broken inside. Everyone has a heart and feelings - but of course, all that can go to hell! How dare that moron hurt my Princess or my  Vivu? * Facepalm*

I know that all these words are just words because nothing is going to change - you will relegate to the same immature insensitive and uncivilized behavior again and again and again . Reason? A celeb and your love for him/her is above somebody real's feelings and dignity. 

Some of you will not even read the complete thing, some will just roll their eyes  with * there she goes again* grin and some will gang up in FB/MSN/BB to discuss who TBJ is and why is she always sermonizing . A few of you may understand , as well. But am still in the hope, that someday you will know that you are hurting someone real for an unreal virtual world.

And after a ZILLIONTTH time of having said what I have been barking like a French Poodle since time immemorial, I am getting lost now. This post was made only because I gave a commitment to Shifali , otherwise, I have  very little hope from  most of you. After all PASSION rules you all , Sanity is secondary.

Lastly, a few words on the show.

I see that apart from DVD being bashed individually now and then, which is still acceptable as they are actors and will have both fans and haters , the show and its team is bashed all the time in this forum. Every single thing- writing , shot taking, lighting , styling , acting and what not.

Let me clarify this for once and all. The lighting is not going to change until the creatives feel so. The frames are looking like what they are looking like because the frames and lighting are according to the characters and their lives. The show has mild lighting to give it a grand feel - it will never be bright and sharp , not in the near future at least unless they are shooting outdoors.  Rishabh's house is literally meant  to reflect something grand, dark and gloomy - hence , the lighting and  the colours that you see.

Styling of actors is not without their approval and acceptance. If you have problems with that , tweet them - if they agree , they themselves will tell the creatives that they want a change in their looks.

The kitchen politics that everyone is cribbing about - well,  nobody notices how difficult it is for the team to balance between youth and the older brigade and yet they are trying the best that they can. Even they learn from their mistakes , man. Give those poor souls some leverage. Its been so  tough for them  to pull the  TRP from 1.6 to 1.8 to 2  to 2.2 and now 2.8. The ratings prove that they know what they are doing and nobody is going to tell them how to do their job.

And PLEASE watch the show carefully apart from measuring the screen space given to Rishabh and the length of Madhubala's anarkalis. You were categorically told that Rishabh is not shooting for 10 days and he doesn't every year during  Lord Ganesha's Mahotsav. So, what shooting do you want him  to go on, ppl?  This fact has been spoken by so many characters so that the audience remembers why Rishabh is at home. Do you guys watch the show on mute or something?

Kitchen politics is being played out to build a 35+ audience pie and that will help the ratings. To survive, a show needs TRPs and irrespective of what you think, that is where the money and salary of your dear actors comes from.

And a  word on Rishbala. FYI. Rishabh is totally in his character and so is Madhu. Rishabh is NOT evil and he never will be . Madhu is not some kind of Kung Fu fighter and she never will be. Rishabh was perceived as grey on paper - emotionally and psychologically volatile and that is how he will always stay. Madhu was perceived as soft, mild but with a committed brave heart. And that is  how she will stay.So, what are you cribbing about? There is something called CHARACTER GRAPH in which each character has a journey. Rishabh's journey is  to turn into a toned down but permanently aggressive lion  from the absolute beast that you saw in the initial episodes. Madhubala's journey is that of a simple girl next door turning into the passion and obsession of a man and being consumed by his and her own feelings for him as she turns into a superstar.

That is what is happening in the show. Rishabh is still as rude and tough but his soft side is melting Madhu. Madhu , from absolutely hating Rishabh is turning into his protector and attaching herself  to his pain . Warning signs are being highlighted again and again where Rishabh is giving you signals that he will not be able to take a soft Madhu and her having feelings for him will destroy her. Madhu is slowly crossing  the line between sympathy and empathy  and reaching the bridge of  feelings for him. The tears that you see in her eyes on seeing his state , the smile that she gives him when he is not looking -all these are indications of the storm ahead. Don't believe me? Replay today's episode. The tears  in Madhu's eyes on hearing Rishabh complain to Lord Ganesha , her joining her hands in tears of happiness for well-being , her fiery confrontation with Rishabh in front of Lord Ganesha, trying to decipher his pain and forcing  him to face it, Rishabh giving her a warning that she must not go soft on him -What was all that , hmmm? You still cannot figure out the story ahead?

Rishabh and Madhu cannot keep fighting with each-other clinically or just play hate-you / hate-you all the time . Their relationship is EVOLVING and unless feelings come in, we cannot move to the next level. Madhu's feelings are changing and Rishabh is rebelling against his own soft self and Madhu's percolation into him.

Rishabh is and will always be the 'Junoon' factor. Madhu is turning into and will always be the 'Ishq' factor.

And if nothing said above made sense to you , let me quote Saurabh Tewari's statement to you :

" Madhubala 'Ek Ishq Ek Junoon is a passionate intense Romeo Juliet saga set in a Sooraj Barjatya setting ."

So, please watch the same show that the makers are making and not the show that is inside your heads.

Sorry. Not about the words that I said because I do not regret anything. Sorry about this  guest appearance forced upon you. Safely, this post is the last you are seeing of me and all this is for Shifali. 

God bless everyone,

TBJ. 

Edited by TheBlackJaguar - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunsetglow thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow...Well said Poco...
And i totally agree...!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
If this could'nt change the situation around here...i don't know what else would..!

And nice to see you again..!

Sima14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG.. Poco .. Its really you!!!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ 

Absolutely amazing post Poco.. We really miss you very much.. I am watching this show for both RK and Madhu and will continue to do so till the end...

Rishbala forever

God bless you my friend

Sima

Edited by shiv_parvati - 11 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: devikamd

wow...Well said Poco...
And i totally agree...!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
If this could'nt change the situation around here...i don't know what else would..!

And nice to see you again..!

Thank you. Its good to see you too, DevooπŸ€—. I don't know what else to say, man. What is this forum turning into. When the show was not doing well, this forum was such a great place for fans. And now? You feel that watching the show is enough. 
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG Poco!! Welcome back even if it is for a guest appearance. 
I really miss your Beast palace
Very well said πŸ‘
leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hugs...i will keep this in mind poco...miss u a lot...
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: shiv_parvati

OMG.. Poco .. Its really you!!!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ 

Absolutely amazing post Poco.. We really miss you very much.. I am watching this show for both RK and Madhu and will continue to do so till the end...

Rishbala forever

God bless you my friend

Sima

Hey Sima, how have you been darling? πŸ˜ƒ... I just want people to have patience with each-other and the show. The makers know what they are doing and even if they make mistakes,they are rectified. They have to please all kinds of audiences. What to do. πŸ˜†
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Hi PC πŸ€— happy to  see u back

Awesome post ...very well saidπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ bless u ...rab rakhaπŸ€—
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey poco nice to see you here,,
nice reality check for all of us!!  thanx for writing this!!
aww shifu is worried again!! sorry shifu
-chrys- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nice to see your Post again Poco and  well said...
missing you and your Analysis .
Hope this post can change the present situation of this forum atleast to some extent.
For me Rishbala and the whole MB casts performance is excellent...
Loving the story...
And again we are missing you badly