Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: alkaparmart

thanks sujata ji for good chap,really very pleasent nidhi,and ashutosh now in new world,but very happy to see armaan in his mood.Now may be ashutosh will take strict actions,god knows or you.next update soon please

Thanks Alka...😳
Sujatha.rao thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarundhati

Great...loved this Nidhi...Ashu's love for her is giving her so much strength...she has not broken down even at the police station coz she is very sure abt. Ashu's love for her and how he will protect her and take her safely thru' all this...amazing strength this woman of yours has, and all of it being drawn from their mutual love for each other...in fact Anji is more orried for her than she is for herself...great going...!

Thanks Aarundhati 😳

It happens na...people who love us get more affected by our suffering than we do...and Anjie loves Nidhi fierecely...

On Nidhi and Ashu, honesly that should have been a scene enacted by actors...kya karen...we are only FF writers...so you will have to visualize it all in your heads...with BGM!
swati62 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very nice. But tooo short. How's ur mum doing.
karajekar thumbnail

thanks sujata ji  for superb update you have given

i m happy to see ashni group to face every prb which coming in their friends way

i hope nidhi will not fall ,she will fight for her with ashu

now i hope ashu will confront mallu very strictly & to show her very bravely that he love nidhi from the

bottom of its heart instead of playing word game

will wait for next chap sujata ji ,i hope your state of mind is stable now

i m very upset what is going on in ktlk ,i dont understand why this track is being showing

till date i dont understand ,i hope track will change soon so that i can enjoy again the bliss of ktlk

Sonali

Edited by karajekar - 11 years ago
sudhajo thumbnail
Thanku sujata for ur wonderful chapter,,,loved it. & thanks to KTLK. 

It is very much true that to be loved in its purest form is a rarity...
Sujatha.rao thumbnail

Originally posted by: swati62

Very nice. But tooo short. How's ur mum doing.

Sorry...it couldn't be longer...but i had to push myself hard to write even this...she is doing okay 😳
Sujatha.rao thumbnail

Originally posted by: karajekar

thanks sujata ji  for superb update you have given

i m happy to see ashni group to face every prb which coming in their friends way

i hope nidhi will not fall ,she will fight for her with ashu

now i hope ashu will confront mallu very strictly & to show her very bravely that he love nidhi from the

bottom of its heart instead of playing word game

will wait for next chap sujata ji ,i hope your state of mind is stable now

i m very upset what is going on in ktlk ,i dont understand why this track is being showing

till date i dont understand ,i hope track will change soon so that i can enjoy again the bliss of ktlk

Sonali

Thank you Sonali 😳

I hope so too!
Sujatha.rao thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudhajo

Thanku sujata for ur wonderful chapter,,,loved it. & thanks to KTLK. 

It is very much true that to be loved in its purest form is a rarity...

Thanks Sudha...I wanted to write this because surviving amidst adverstity is the test of true love...and while rare, it does exist..!
bc123456 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanx Sujata for the lovely effort and the update , how effortlessly you write it's such a pleasure, after being so dhooki last night and wishing that ihad caught qithmy sleep instead of muck , at least got something nice to read about my fav characters,
vidyasabde thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ashu  and Nidhi  compliment  each other. that is the best part of the story. both of them have become fearless and strong after falling in love. none of them is giving an inch to Mallika. Fantastic writing Sujataji .  repeating again that i am loving it.