Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Sujatha.rao

Just a question...would you guys like to read it if I post if in screenplay format...instead of a narrative format...or would it take the charm of reading away...because I love reading screenplays...!

Nope , it won't take the charm away...content is all that matters
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Vidishaa

Nope , it won't take the charm away...content is all that matters

Am going to try this with my next chapter...joote padenge toh bhi teekh hain...I love to experiment...even within the confines of an FF!
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sujatha.rao

Am going to try this with my next chapter...joote padenge toh bhi teekh hain...I love to experiment...even within the confines of an FF!

Hey do you know about Hemashri's death?She is a kannada-telugu actress. Kannada news channels are awash with the news...all are focusing on the fact that her huz was elder to her by 20yrs..psychologists on the panel told a lot of things that were applicable to Ashni(I felt so) 
ssktlk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful Sujatha. The story flows flawlessly, no evidence of your varied state of mindπŸ˜›. Love this fiercely confident Nidhi and how their love is seeing all forms now and am sure will come clear of all these trials.
Sujatha.rao thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vidishaa

Hey do you know about Hemashri's death?She is a kannada-telugu actress. Kannada news channels are awash with the news...all are focusing on the fact that her huz was elder to her by 20yrs..psychologists on the panel told a lot of things that were applicable to Ashni(I felt so) 

Oh did not know of her...that is so sad...maybe KPji should watch it...!
Sujatha.rao thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssktlk

Wonderful Sujatha. The story flows flawlessly, no evidence of your varied state of mindπŸ˜›. Love this fiercely confident Nidhi and how their love is seeing all forms now and am sure will come clear of all these trials.

Thanks Sanya...am glad that my state of mind has not impacted the story telling...and yes, my Nidhi is no abla naari...although I don't like the Nidhi on the show as much as I like Ashutosh, I love my Nidhi...she is a tigress!
Poolicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved it! Oooh Ashu's rage and Nidhi's calm and composed behavior was superbbb! I still love Ashu a bit more than Nidhi, but she is a bomb here! Thanks for the update Di πŸ˜ƒ And it goes without saying.. I am already waiting for the next 1!πŸ˜†
Edited by pooja.philip3 - 11 years ago
Sujatha.rao thumbnail

Originally posted by: pooja.philip3

Loved it! Oooh Ashu's rage and Nidhi's calm and composed behavior was superbbb! I still love Ashu a bit more than Nidhi, but she is a bomb here! Thanks for the update Di πŸ˜ƒ And it goes without saying.. I am already waiting for the next 1!πŸ˜†

Thanks Pooja...I love Ashu most of all too...but yes, my Nidhi is a bomb!
parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thanks sujata ji for good chap,really very pleasent nidhi,and ashutosh now in new world,but very happy to see armaan in his mood.Now may be ashutosh will take strict actions,god knows or you.next update soon please
aarundhati thumbnail
Great...loved this Nidhi...Ashu's love for her is giving her so much strength...she has not broken down even at the police station coz she is very sure abt. Ashu's love for her and how he will protect her and take her safely thru' all this...amazing strength this woman of yours has, and all of it being drawn from their mutual love for each other...in fact Anji is more orried for her than she is for herself...great going...!