Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DushtKanya thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Sanaya might carry the show on her shoulders but imagining her with another person in IPKKND looks... disgusting to me...
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Barun is not leaving...his contract has been extended na ?? then why r u guys making these types of posts ???
lrlpam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I don't want barun to leave n do think that no1 can play asr better than him but sanaya has always been my main reason for watching ipkknd,her screen presence is enough to keep viewers glued to the show n she has proved this time n again! So,i'll stay with IPK as long as sanaya stays with it,no matter how much it hurts seeing her with someone else.lets hope 4 the best!
TejuPuppy thumbnail
Agree with u...Sanaya alone can handle d show very well becoz there are many who started watching d show becoz of Sanaya...nd she can make a very good pair with other actor too...
KhushiIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I started watching this show for Sanaya and I will continue to watch for Sanaya, in fact my entire household started watching this show for Sanaya and we will continue paying our $34.99 to watch this show as long as Sanaya is there as Khushi.

Though I admit, I will be DIFFERENT seeing someone else romancing Khushi 😆 
fahad1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: tamy267

Barun is not leaving...his contract has been extended na ?? then why r u guys making these types of posts ???

yes we know about that but mishti said that he give notice to ph for laeving the show but yet now he dont deciede it