Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loverofsarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I think today i have realised how much i love sanaya more than barun...ll always support her no matter wat...
fahad1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: winnieluvsarun

sorry guys 

but i will say 
i cannot imagine sanaya with any other guy 
if barun really leave then cvs should end the character of ASR 
becoz there is no ASR without barun 
SARUN=ARSHI

agree with u
but what we do if he want to leave the show
Amanram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
totally agree  - there are so many popular shows which have changed the face of the leads in the past and have still continued to be a success. the PH just have to believe in their story and keep IPKKND going till the end of the track that they had planned!

then again I started watching the show for Khushi / Sanaya Irani and will continue to do so for her.  Although I can't deny that Sarun chemistry on screen is mindblowing
sweetnoori thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: fahad1979

<font color="#000000">yes hope so look sanaya is beautiful intelligent best actor what u think that she have no</font>

offers other show defiantly she have but she is honest with her job

Yahhh dear sooo she will make greattt wih some one else,,,sooo dear we hv faith on sanya,,yes,,she also gets offer,,but she is honest,and i think know on thz condition we hv to wait for finalll descion yaar,,,sooo if sanya is their tu humain pershaan hoNe ki zarort nahi,,yaar sooo hum kal ka souch kar ajj q kharab karin,,sooo chill and enjoy sanaya is still their for us,,,yaar
nice post
fahad1979 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amanram

totally agree  - there are so many popular shows which have changed the face of the leads in the past and have still continued to be a success. the PH just have to believe in their story and keep IPKKND going till the end of the track that they had planned!

then again I started watching the show for Khushi / Sanaya Irani and will continue to do so for her.  Although I can't deny that Sarun chemistry on screen is mindblowing

yes sarun chemistry are awesome
flowergarden thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
i hav faith too in sanayA its only fr sanAya🤗 i staRTED WATCHING IPK.. THN I START LOVING THIS SHOW & BARUN TOO, I HAV FAITH BT IF BARUN LEAVES THN IF THEY KILLED ASR CHARACTER I CANT IMGINE TO WATCH IT!! 😲I WANT IPK CONTINUE & ASR TOO. WITH NEW LEAD BT ONE THING WITHOUT BARUN NO ASR!!I M CRAZY NOW I DONT KNOW WT TO SAY...I LOVE SARUN SO MUCH ARSHI AS JODI IS PERFECT FRM ME.. CANT IMAGINE IPK WITHOUT THM..😭.I STILL HAV FAITH IN BARUN I LL NT LEAVE THIS SHOW.HE CANT CHEAT WITH HIS FANS WITH CO STAR & PH. THEY LL MANAGE BOTH POJECTS..LIKE BEFR.2 MONTHS NOTICE.. BT ITS NT SUR YET.. TILL DEC I STILL HAV HOPE👏👏ILL BE ALWAYS WITH IPK NO MATTER WT TILL END Edited by flowergarden - 11 years ago
..ObliViate.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
SARUN is the best...sry bt true...!!
I love sanaya...i will watch for her if it will run...!!!
cutedentist thumbnail
I agree if barun will left the show i will keep watching the show because before ipkknd i never seen barun in any other show so in the first place it was the story and various other things which actually attracted me towards the show and if the story is not good i will definitely not watch the show just for sarun and nobody will i think ,and as long as i like the story i will watch the show,and why should i stop watching the show just because barun left the show what about others who are equally responsible for the success of the show,and for them i will watch the show and yes no offence to anybody its just my opinion.
goguma thumbnail
sanaya has alr proven her worth during his absence..
and trp still managed to be good at that time...

i have faith in this talented actress too..

fahad1979 thumbnail

Originally posted by: flowergarden

i hav faith too in sanayA its only fr sanAya🤗 i staRTED WATCHING IPK.. THN I START LOVING THIS SHOW & BARUN TOO, I HAV FAITH BT IF BARUN LEAVES THN IF THEY KILLED ASR CHARACTER I CANT IMGINE TO WATCH IT!! 😲I WANT IPK CONTINUE & ASR TOO. WITH NEW LEAD BT ONE THING WITHOUT BARUN NO ASR!!I M CRAZY NOW I DONT KNOW WT TO SAY...I LOVE SARUN SO MUCH ARSHI AS JODI IS PERFECT FRM ME.. CANT IMAGINE IPK WITHOUT THM..😭.I STILL HAV FAITH IN BARUN I LL NT LEAVE THIS SHOW.HE CANT CHEAT WITH HIS FANS WITH CO STAR & PH. THEY LL MANAGE BOTH POJECTS..LIKE BEFR.2 MONTHS NOTICE.. BT ITS NT SUR YET.. TILL DEC I STILL HAV HOPE👏👏ILL BE ALWAYS WITH IPK NO MATTER WT TILL END 

agree withu