Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

varaali thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
That 's  precisely what I have said in my post too. It is just this line which refers to the incident of Tripura killing.

But, this said, it is an awesome sloka -  spanning across eight verses -where the Devi herself is describing her own glories. Akin to Chapter X of Bhagavat Gita.

Edited by varaali - 11 years ago
DeewaniRimi thumbnail
@vaarali, yes I agree with you. The whole verse is very beautiful and knowledgable.We  discuss so many time about Adi-Parashakti's various aspects and manifestations. Sometime she is more powerful than Shiva.But my point is that the way,our respected CVs built and introduced the Tripurasura part to the audience is completely different from the puranas.They had a boon whether they would be going to die Shiva would come and protect them from the death. But as per my knowledge they had a boon whether they would be Shiv bhakt , they would be immortal. Once they would leave the Shiv-bhakti they would be die. And Mr. Indradev left no stone unturned to divert them from the Shiv-bhakti marg and finally he succeeded. Atlast they were killed by Shiva. But how will our respected CVs show this incident to us is a million dollars question?
DeewaniRimi thumbnail
Hey anyone here? It seems little bit of disappointment that no one here to answer my questions or like to join the discussion😲. I am feeling lonely and left out. ðŸ˜” Kya mein itni buri hoon? Or I have asked something wrong?😔
sati65 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice question but i have no answer about this question