DeewaniRimi thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys i am little confused😕.Please explain the following inscription and enlighten me-
"Gauristanamdhanaya.Gaurihridayanandanaya,Gaurabhanusutaya,Gauriganeshwaraya/
Gauripranayaya,Gauriprabanaya,Gaurabhavaya Dheemahi...Ekdantaya Vakratundaya Gauritanayaya Dheemahi".

Why Ganeshdada always is called Gauriputra? And Kartikeya is called Shivputra?😲Are our our respected CVs going to establish this thought what I am think😲? For this reason they show Kartikeya being so rude towards ma Parvati?😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sweet24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ganeshji always at the side of Mata parvati and Skand takes side of shivji. naadle samjlo
DeewaniRimi thumbnail
No answer!😲 After this post I will be offlined till Monday Morning😭.Ab kya hoga?
Anyways I have another question to be asked. How many Puranas are in our Mythology? And what is the difference between Puranas and Samhita And Smriti Grantha and Veda?
with love and due respect
rimi😃
DeewaniRimi thumbnail
@ sweet24 I know that but this is not my questions' answer. I have read some stories where Ganeshdada takes his father's side too. And don't forget he is the one who established this faith "Pitri Devo bhava, Matri Devo Bhava". He  set the example to us that for the child his/her parents are their god.
DeewaniRimi thumbnail
Hey no one is here to answer my question?😭 Are bachchi janna chahti hai ki uski Mamma(Ma Parvati ofcource) uski chhote bhaiya se itna partial kyun hai?(am also partial to him😳)Koi to batao? till then am going to be offlined😭,bye take care.😊
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ganapati is supposed to be created out of Gauri and is supposed to be a part of her,hence all these names!
as to why kartikeya is called Shiv Puta its beacuse many scriptures establish the fact that he is born out of Shivas ansh as you could say,hence he is his son!
about Kartikeya being rude to Parvati,thats a creative liberty taken by the Cvs!
hope you got your answer😊
varaali thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mrmrfrevr

Guys i am little confused😕.Please explain the following inscription and enlighten me-
"Gauristanamdhanaya.Gaurihridayanandanaya,Gaurabhanusutaya,Gauriganeshwaraya/
Gauripranayaya,Gauriprabanaya,Gaurabhavaya Dheemahi...Ekdantaya Vakratundaya Gauritanayaya Dheemahi".

Gauristanamdhanaya -        Gauri- Stanam-Dhanya- One who graces the heart / breast of Parvati

Gaurihridayanandanaya       Gauri-hriday- anandanaya- One who gives joy to Parvati's heart

Gaurabhanusutaya                Son of Shiva who is like a white/ glowing Sun

Gauriganeshwaraya               One who is fair complexioned and leader of Ganas

Gauripranayaya                       One who is life of Parvati

Gauriprabanaya                      One who emerged from Parvati 

Gaurabhavaya                        One whose nature / character is pure

Deemahi                                   May we meditate 
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sweet24

ganeshji always at the side of Mata parvati and Skand takes side of shivji. naadle samjlo

Dear there is nothing like that

She is called Skandha Mata and in the pic Skandha is sitting in her lap

also here is a pic of only shiv parvati and kartikeya

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
\\\here is another one of Kartikeya in Parvati's lap

its nothing like Kartikeya is always on the side of Mahadev
-Reeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Well Ganesha jee has been created by maata parvati.. from the turmeric she has put on her body and putting it off she created an idle of it and read out some mantras and then Ganpati has been created from it. So he is completely created by Maata Parvati. And I guess About Kartikeya.. as it has been shown in DKDM .. he has merged from both Parvati And Shiva.. so I dn knw the fact. but The fact about Ganapati is this.. as per me.. that s why he is called Gauri Putra
Thanx
Riti