Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhushiIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

I have to say this Miyah, Sanzy and company - you guys truly deserve the title of Sanaya Irani's biggest fans!  The LOVE you guys show (as we all saw w/her birthday thread) is just damm awesome!  Sanaya would truly be floored and is blessed to have such rocking fans!👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 

MaleehaSuhail thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: KaShGurTiLuverr

I'm sooo effin pissed of with these nomination people like wht crap marn not nominating Sanaya are thy like seriously dumb 😡 I sooo wanna smash sumefin 2nd time it's happening to Sanaya now ??? Like whts wrong with em can't thy see talent thy added expressionless people and didn't add Sanaya !!! Keep spamming on FB and twitter people and make sure thy nominate Sanaya like we did last time 😆

Not exactly sure what the point behind their tweet was the other day 🤔 They're like "Its so nice to see so much support for Sanaya, hope she knows" blah blah...then effin' nominate her!
KhushiIrani thumbnail

I'm not voting untill thy add Sanaya lmaooo I'm on a strike on voting till thy add our doll in <3 xoxo

Sanz tell them that when you message them - I too am not voting until they add her on - STRIKE it is!

BTW, are you still going to the show?  Did you get tickets yet?  I did! 😃
Edited by KhushiIrani - 11 years ago
MaleehaSuhail thumbnail
REALLY trying to avoid replying to Khush right now, because I have like 10 of her PMs I have still not replied to 🤣 😳
MaleehaSuhail thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonapari

Mera naam  toh hai na...
Nahi toh pata chala...sonapari paankh laga ke choo mantaar...
Just kidding...
We SI fans appreciate all efforts you guys are taking...
Good job done ...Miyah & all her team members...

Your name has been added LOL!
Aww thank you! <33
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: EtherealSanz..

Not exactly sure what the point behind their tweet was the other day 🤔 They're like "Its so nice to see so much support for Sanaya, hope she knows" blah blah...then effin' nominate her!

I knw right I was like the same Miy bare people were saying it like if u knw she has so much support and really want her nominated well thn just add her in ennit no just freakin like starting a convo which doesnt lead us anywhere ?? I'm sooo pissed of why does this always happen to the talented people !!
-Nashita- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

I'm not voting untill thy add Sanaya lmaooo I'm on a strike on voting till thy add our doll in <3 xoxo

I'm with ya sista!!! 
KhushiIrani thumbnail

Exactiy mentally retarded people and thy knw on twitter thy tweeted like yesterday so many Sanaya Irani fans does she knw she has that much ?? And I'm like in my head don't start convo marn just add her in da damn nomination list !!!

I was baffled by their tweet - I wanted to tweet back "W*F, then add her already" 😆
sonapari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KhushiIrani

I have to say this Miyah, Sanzy and company - you guys truly deserve the title of Sanaya Irani's biggest fans!  The LOVE you guys show (as we all saw w/her birthday thread) is just damm awesome!  Sanaya would truly be floored and is blessed to have such rocking fans!👏 

Absolutely...you guys are a great team...we really appreciate your work...👏👏👏
MaleehaSuhail thumbnail

It was peace marn can't u see the sign 🤣 I love the pink one I don't knw why 🤣 yah I knw why u have the love one in ur DP Miy 🤣 Nooo ur not asking people 4 any more siggies 🤣 I don't want people bailing on us 4 da layout stuff I'm banning yah Miy 🤣hahah i bet u didn't annoy her that much that's just 4 me ur pickiness 🤣 

Oh yeah that peace sign 🤣 I went blind for a moment 🤣

Oh I already asked a few people and they already made it 🤣 We have a good collection of siggys right now 🤣

My pickiness is for you who I know will listen and won't kill me 🤣 🤗